The Genius of Russell Brand - true-to-you.net
5 October 2015

https://youtu.be/pVg5u91ozC4

Morrissey
Switzerland
5 October, 2015

Description on YouTube:

Published on Jul 23, 2015 by EducateInspireChangeTV

Russell Brand informs us of the Queen's German roots, noting her family's last name was Saxe-Coburg-Gotha. King George V changed the family name to Windsor during World War I. It's worth noting the Saxe-Coburg-Gotha name is linked to the Rothschild family , who are allegedly the richest family on planet earth.

Last edited:
I understand how the pomp surrounding the British royalty looks faintly ridiculous in current times, however don't most people see it as just a glorified tourist attraction?

Saying you could spend the money on x and y instead is all very well, but the same argument is made for every single non-essential piece of expenditure (especially anything to do with arts/culture).

So giving money to people just for being born in to a family is as non essential as money for arts and culture? I completely disagree.
What is non essential about arts and culture? Especially in times of austerity it is completely essential to fund these areas as they give people an escape from lives which have become much harder.
And as far as tourist attraction goes aren't they about 20th in list of things that bring the most tourist revenue in to the country? If we got rid of them people would still flock to the tower, Windsor castle etc.

Also surely if we are arguing about non essential areas to cut then the Royal Family should be top of the list as the concept of what they are and their history is awful.

So giving money to people just for being born in to a family is as non essential as money for arts and culture? I completely disagree.
What is non essential about arts and culture? Especially in times of austerity it is completely essential to fund these areas as they give people an escape from lives which have become much harder.
And as far as tourist attraction goes aren't they about 20th in list of things that bring the most tourist revenue in to the country? If we got rid of them people would still flock to the tower, Windsor castle etc.

Also surely if we are arguing about non essential areas to cut then the Royal Family should be top of the list as the concept of what they are and their history is awful.

kick out the people keep the palace and charge tickets. that way you wont have a loss.

geniuses can be twats. theyre not mutually exclusive

Russell Brand is funny and he talks sense, but he's no twat .

Wow, simply telling us information that we already know. King George V changed the family surname during the war, wow. Bugger off Brand, you give nutters a bad name.

russell is hilarious. and he's spot on about the queen. who is dead, btw. long live the queen.

Morrissey should Write the book, "The Genius of Russell Brand",It'd be a f***ing short pamphlet.

GREAT post.

Too bad it'll keep the haters hating.... Though I guess we all need a reason to live.

During the Messiah Tour, after the show Russell stayed after on stage and met with people from the audience, so nice. Would make my lifetime if Morrissey would do this, curious how this would go down. I wouldn't care if he was sweaty either.

During the Messiah Tour, after the show Russell stayed after on stage and met with people from the audience, so nice. Would make my lifetime if Morrissey would do this, curious how this would go down. I wouldn't care if he was sweaty either.

He'd probably be afraid that people would attack him or something such

GREAT post.

Too bad it'll keep the haters hating.... Though I guess we all need a reason to live.

I hate that a halfwit can post, semi truths and any amount of bullshit, on a topic that would make him look cool/revolutionary to other ill informed simple folk to increase his own kudos.

The only Brand clip worth watching:

Last edited by a moderator:
Good advert for not dabbling in drugs kids !
If silly Steven and Mr Brain-damage don't like how the majority of the U.K. are happy with the things are they should get their hands In their pockets for the minority and 4ck off to pastures new that suit.

God save the Queen.

Benny-the-British-Butcher

Do Morrissey and Brand have some grievance with Germans?

They both seem obsessed with the Royals' former name.

Brand is just an idiot, but Morrissey really should know better.

He isn't taking his rejection by the UK music industry very well at all.

Do Morrissey and Brand have some grievance with Germans?

They both seem obsessed with the Royals' former name.

Brand is just an idiot, but Morrissey really should know better.

He isn't taking his rejection by the UK music industry very well at all.

I remember Brand attacking Hugo Boss at the GQ fashion awards a couple of years ago for having designed the Nazi uniforms. It was later revealed that he had worn Hugo Boss himself not long before.

I remember Brand attacking Hugo Boss at the GQ fashion awards a couple of years ago for having designed the Nazi uniforms. It was later revealed that he had worn Hugo Boss himself not long before.

Yep ! I remember that.

Benny-the-British-Butcher

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom