Frankfurt - Neu-Isenburg Hugenottenhalle (Sep. 30, 2015) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

Suedehead / Speedway / Ganglord / Alma Matters / Kiss Me A Lot / Reader Meet Author / Oboe Concerto / One Of Our Own / People Are The Same Everywhere / The Bullfighter Dies / World Peace Is None Of Your Business / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / Everyday Is Like Sunday / Staircase At The University / Istanbul / I Will See You In Far-Off Places / Meat Is Murder / Boxers / What She Said // The Queen Is Dead

setlist provided by Christoph / Konzerttagebuch, link posted by -Christoph-.

Last edited:
Curtis is a known thief, and he also eats meat. Ask any of the regulars and they'll confirm it.

The other three on the guest list are worse than Curtis.

Outed - the only person who would write this is Curtis. Any chance you can pay me back the £50 you owe me for the fake Moz ticket? x

hey hey hey these people aside, theres nothing wrong with being a skeletor (thin)

The other three on the guest list are worse than Curtis. He's a small boy, the other 3 should know better. Imagine being abandoning your kids to follow a popsinger as Derby Paul does. That's without mentioning his two simpleton friends!

Forza Curtis!!!

Abandoning, so dramatic. He is a decent guy. All three of them are (I don't know Curtis) and after the gigs they talk about how fun it was, the highlights etc.
Can't you do the same and leave others alone?

people by moz expensive gifts in order to be put on the free list? i thought moz was a billionaire.
the gifts obtained by fraudulent means gets you into heaven? is this true? i buy him a shirt valued at 700 quid and im in for free forever?

- - - Updated - - -

Your jealously is petty. Why do you spend time on the internet insulting people you don't know? If you actually spoke to these people you would realise that they interesting people who just genuinely love Morrissey and love the live experience and they prioritise it over other things in their life.
How can YOU watch the meat is murder video and still eat meat?? Curtis doesn't. If you actually knew him or had a conversation with him you would know this. But you linger miles from the front line, reading gibberish on the internet assuming it's the truth. ANY EXCUSE TO WRITE BORE LIES.

Wow, really? I personally know 4 (FOUR) people who he has blatantly ripped off/stolen from, and there are many more that I have heard of. Either you are Curtis, or you know absolutely nothing about him. There are plenty of people that want to hurt him very seriously out there (I've been told directly), and one day all of this will end very badly for him. Stealing from people that you will likely run into again is very dumb!

I think it's feasible that Curtis maybe disliked, but i seriously doubt any harm will come to him. Have you seen the cut of the list crew? Besides, anyone wanting to harm him, would have by now. He's harmless enough.

people by moz expensive gifts in order to be put on the free list? i thought moz was a billionaire.
the gifts obtained by fraudulent means gets you into heaven? is this true? i buy him a shirt valued at 700 quid and im in for free forever?

- - - Updated - - -

Wow, really? I personally know 4 (FOUR) people who he has blatantly ripped off/stolen from, and there are many more that I have heard of. Either you are Curtis, or you know absolutely nothing about him. There are plenty of people that want to hurt him very seriously out there (I've been told directly), and one day all of this will end very badly for him. Stealing from people that you will likely run into again is very dumb!

I'm not him, I know him. Please stop this witch hunt; It's utterly pathetic.

Yeah - leave the poor thief alone. He's only young (what is he - 25 or something?), he didn't know what he was doing when he took all those other fans' money. They probably deserved it, anyway.

I think it's feasible that Curtis maybe disliked, but i seriously doubt any harm will come to him. Have you seen the cut of the list crew? Besides, anyone wanting to harm him, would have by now. He's harmless enough.

I promised a friend who he ripped off I wouldn't get involved, he changes his mind and I'll head straight for him. The money is one thing but taking advantage of a very kind person and leaving them feeling like shit. Scum.

I promised a friend who he ripped off I wouldn't get involved, he changes his mind and I'll head straight for him. The money is one thing but taking advantage of a very kind person and leaving them feeling like shit. Scum.

Somebody should alert all the bad things Curtis has done, to Morrissey so Mozz can be aware of how Curtis is a bad person and take him off the Guestlist which he should never have been on the first place as there are far more deserving people than him.

Somebody should alert all the bad things Curtis has done, to Morrissey so Mozz can be aware of how Curtis is a bad person and take him off the Guestlist which he should never have been on the first place as there are far more deserving people than him.

Great idea! Shall we set up some sort of petition/protest? Morrissey needs to know that he is a bad man.

Great idea! Shall we set up some sort of petition/protest? Morrissey needs to know that he is a bad man.

Someone should gather all of the information and as many specific instances of his crimes as possible and hand a letter to Moz...or someone important. Surely Moz has nothing against petty crimes, but I don't think he'd be happy if he knew that Curtis was scamming and stealing from other fans.

Oh for Christ sake leave Moz alone, he hasn't got time for this crap.
He is an intelligent man he'll see it himself.
This gig was very very good.

Oh for Christ sake leave Moz alone, he hasn't got time for this crap.
He is an intelligent man he'll see it himself.
This gig was very very good.

I'm sure the poster wasn't being serious.

Someone should gather all of the information and as many specific instances of his crimes as possible and hand a letter to Moz...or someone important. Surely Moz has nothing against petty crimes, but I don't think he'd be happy if he knew that Curtis was scamming and stealing from other fans.

Definitely as Moz wouldn't be happy to see someone on his guestlist scamming other fans. Maybe someone could set up a Facebook page?

I'm not him, I know him. Please stop this witch hunt; It's utterly pathetic.

Then who the hell are you? Anyone that "knows" him or knows of him, knows exactly what he has done. It's been very common knowledge amongst all Morrissey fans that follow at least some of his shows, for several years now! You either are him, or you are just a liar protecting him, for whatever insane reason.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom