Morrissey reviews "15 minutes with you" on Amazon website

Blood flowers

As I greased the stage of the Hammersmith Odium a week or so ago, I glanced down among the emaciated faces of the list of the lost and, among the wreckage, I spotted this tome alone. I had one of my million minions transport it to my backstage area.
Expecting another tirade by a journalist who lies but later cries, I hesitated. Checking for any involvement by the Joyce, I found none and felt a bulbous salutation.
This Maharajah of the Mozarmy, though quite what good they would be in any armed conflict is debatable, has interviewed some of my erstwhile 'collaborators' and managed to make them appear of sound mind and body. Also quizzed are 'fans'- someone named after a town in the North West (Rochdale, Billinge? It escapes me) and Julie Hesmondhalgh, my third favourite Coronation Street actress behind Pat Phoenix and Violent Carson.
The apotheosis of apostles, I commend Ms Hamill on her efforts, even though her name has 'Ham' in it. She has constructed an admirable parable of what it is that truly endures about yours truly, this lesion of Lausanne.
I remain, as ever, true to you.

Re: Morrissey reviews "15 minutes with you" on Amazon website!!!!!

As I greased the stage of the Hammersmith Odium a week or so ago, I glanced down among the emaciated faces of the list of the lost and, among the wreckage, I spotted this tome alone. I had one of my million minions transport it to my backstage area.
Expecting another tirade by a journalist who lies but later cries, I hesitated. Checking for any involvement by the Joyce, I found none and felt a bulbous salutation.
This Maharajah of the Mozarmy, though quite what good they would be in any armed conflict is debatable, has interviewed some of my erstwhile 'collaborators' and managed to make them appear of sound mind and body. Also quizzed are 'fans'- someone named after a town in the North West (Rochdale, Billinge? It escapes me) and Julie Hesmondhalgh, my third favourite Coronation Street actress behind Pat Phoenix and Violent Carson.
The apotheosis of apostles, I commend Ms Hamill on her efforts, even though her name has 'Ham' in it. She has constructed an admirable parable of what it is that truly endures about yours truly, this lesion of Lausanne.
I remain, as ever, true to you.

Bullshit.

I really hope he didn't take the time out to review this pamphlet.

Back
Top Bottom