London, England - Eventim Apollo (Sep. 21, 2015) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

You'll Be Gone / Let The Right One Slip In / Suedehead / Speedway / Ganglord / Boxers / World Peace Is None Of Your Business / Kiss Me A Lot / Staircase At The University / Alma Matters / Will Never Marry / My Dearest Love / The Bullfighter Dies / The World Is Full Of Crashing Bores / Oboe Concerto / Meat Is Murder / Now My Heart Is Full / Mama Lay Softly On The Riverbed / I Will See You In Far-Off Places / Everyday Is Like Sunday // The Queen Is Dead

setlist provided by Morran.

Last edited:
After he nearly got pulled off stage, he had his back to the audience which reminded me (and maybe Boz) of Warsaw when he did that before leaving.

After he nearly got pulled off stage, he had his back to the audience which reminded me (and maybe Boz) of Warsaw when he did that before leaving.

Never tought about that. The thing is, Jesse started to say something to Moz and then Boz came from behind and also started talking. Strange that such a little thing gets Moz so confused. It's nothing dramatic at all. Maybe he wasn't feeling too well? After all the next to gigs Paris and Brussels got a very low ranking from him. I don't know.

Oh, didn't notice Jesse too. nice moment.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom