London, England - Eventim Apollo (Sep. 21, 2015) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

You'll Be Gone / Let The Right One Slip In / Suedehead / Speedway / Ganglord / Boxers / World Peace Is None Of Your Business / Kiss Me A Lot / Staircase At The University / Alma Matters / Will Never Marry / My Dearest Love / The Bullfighter Dies / The World Is Full Of Crashing Bores / Oboe Concerto / Meat Is Murder / Now My Heart Is Full / Mama Lay Softly On The Riverbed / I Will See You In Far-Off Places / Everyday Is Like Sunday // The Queen Is Dead

setlist provided by Morran.

Last edited:
I had an absolute blast - now my heart is full! Absolutely perfect. Going to bed delighted ! The pleasure the privilege was mine, thank you morrissey.

Amazing gig, saw him in Birmingham and was impressed but this was even better,superior venue incredible sound and visuals he should be above playing arena's , such a powerful performance tonight , I can't believe it's the end although he did confirm it was :-(

Last edited:
What happened to "the boys" stopping TQID?

Morrissey, amazing again.

Benny and his ilk, please, die soon xxx

One of my favourite times I've seen him, and a fantastic setlist.

Always love seeing him play Speedway. When the lights went out in the middle of it, and all the band swapped places with Gustavo singing the rest in Spanish was great to see

It's beyond me how anyone can come on here this last week and criticise Morrissey and claim any of the four UK gigs were poor. All were fantastic, absolutely fantastic !!

If that really is the end (for the UK) then I, for one, shall feel extremely privileged to have been in attendance.

I thought the Orange Order had "warned" him not to play Queen is Dead. Boxers was great to hear after a long time, but I hope the butt f***ers on this site don't start posting it was dedicated to Jake, his female wife, and children.

I actually almost felt sorry for you Brits and Euros and how you were acting all crazy just so he will come back in 5 years, while I will get to go to his shows in California at least 5 times every 24 months.

Goodbye Brits....I will not see you in far off places. I can't wait to kiss the sand on Malibu.

Anonymous-on British Airways First
There's that famous American charm and understated wit us Brits and Euros are all so in awe of.

Curious if any of you fans in the UK are upset that this was his last show over there, it seems like no one is really making it a big deal.

Curious if any of you fans in the UK are upset that this was his last show over there, it seems like no one is really making it a big deal.
Most of us live a few hours flight from Paris, Rome, Amsterdam, Budapest, Berlin, Milan, Barcelona, Athens, etc etc...
It's not really a big deal is it?
I'd take a show in a Napolese opera house over five shows at the LA staples centre any day...

There's that famous American charm and understated wit us Brits and Euros are all so in awe of.

love that boxers, one of my fav moz songs, was in there but dont really care for let the right one slip in though i know itws kinda a fan fav. that said its still a modern setlist with most of the songs hes been playing on this world tour and i love that my dearest love is getting played more and more. who knows if itll be the last show but has he gone back on anything else hes declared. has he been back to canada or even mexico

what did he a cappella ? anyone? I remember the days when details were king.

You'll be gone
Let the right one in
Suedehead
Speedway
Ganglord
Boxers
World peace
Kiss me a lot
Staircase
Alma Matters
Will never marry
My dearest love

Bullfighter
Crashing bores
Oboe concerto
Meat is murder
Now my heart is full
Mama riverbed
Far off places

Everydays Sunday
///
Queen is dead

Wow. Nice. Very, very nice.

Mozzer sang a snatch of Always On My Mind before the Elvis opener You'll Be Gone...

Sounds awesome, did his ruse to shift tickets work?

Any classic bantz? Love Morrissey, hate London crowds but saw Primal Scream in 2002/3 at this venue and it remains one of the loudest and greatest gigs I've ever been to. Tix were 15 quid too

So I hope those who attended feel they got value for money.

What did he actually say last night, regarding his last UK gig? I for one am gutted. Every show I've seen him do in the UK has been brilliant...great atmosphere, Morrissey on top form: including the Plymouth gig last week. For all the slating that show got on here (mostly from people who hadn't actually been there tthemselves!) that was my favourite gig, even over the larger arena shows I've seen.

I for one am devastated spent all last night checking twitter to try to find out if he actually said it was or wasn't. I was at Hull Friday night but the announcement only can that morning so if Hammersmith was the last date no one had much time to prepare. Desperately praying all weekend it's not will do anything to see him again. Of course I would travel but money and practicality doesn't always allow. Wish there was an update anyone know anymore .

Someone must have Queen is Dead footage, his last ever song potentially, what a way to go out!

What did he actually say last night, regarding his last UK gig? I for one am gutted. Every show I've seen him do in the UK has been brilliant...great atmosphere, Morrissey on top form: including the Plymouth gig last week. For all the slating that show got on here (mostly from people who hadn't actually been there tthemselves!) that was my favourite gig, even over the larger arena shows I've seen.

In your own words, Fe...... The Plymouth gig and Morrissey in particular, were slated on here by "people who didn't even go"!
Last night was fab, as was Plymouth. X

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom