Hull, England - Hull Arena (Sep. 18, 2015) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

Suedehead / Alma Matters / Speedway / Ganglord / Staircase At The University / Kiss Me A Lot / World Peace Is None Of Your Business / Istanbul / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / The World Is Full Of Crashing Bores / Mama Lay Softly On The Riverbed / I'm Not A Man / The Bullfighter Dies / Yes, I Am Blind / Oboe Concerto / Meat Is Murder / Smiler With Knife / Everyday Is Like Sunday / I Will See You In Far-Off Places // What She Said

setlist provided by lutewinebemine.

Last edited:
Could someone let me know what time the gig finished?

This is a good representation of what the atmosphere was like for the most part, the exception being the first 3 songs, the last 3 songs and 1 or 2 others in the middle.

I was at the front, and even there, the dip in the middle of the set is impossible to miss.

also of note, on the videos, that the median age of the aud at moz gigs is around 60 year olds. 60 year olds rolling in the ground fighting each other for a piece of a cheap shirt. and, with the bar closed, they get even testier and grumpier.

i was at new orleans, philly, new york and it was not easy to stay awake all the way thru.

Last edited by a moderator:
I wish he'd stop doing this. Every time seems more desperate. He's above it all.
i see the humor in it, feeding frenzy over his shirt, but he can't get a contract. The irony goes on. I think that is what he was imlying.

i see the humor in it, feeding frenzy over his shirt, but he can't get a contract. The irony goes on. I think that is what he was imlying.

That's not what I meant at all. I meant the constant trawling the internet for stuff, then posting it on TTY with a message saying he remains unsigned, as if that will change anything. It's absolutely desperate. Someone said elsewhere that some of these posts smack of having one two many, then flicking on the laptop for a trawl and a moan. I'd say that's probably not too far from being a correct assessment.

Last edited:
Attended Hull and Plymouth, Morrissey was on top form for both, would agree that the set list could be better and I think this is the reason for the low turn out in Plymouth, if he was playing more of his classic songs the price of tickets would be irrelevant. The absence of a support act is strange as well, kinda got to like Kristeen Young, what happened their, who knows? Venue wise Plymouth was a far better venue IMO, just a shame it was half empty! On another note I thought the guys on the t-shirt sales were terribly slow in Hull, with no idea on who was next in the queue, I finally gave up after some bearded, bald headed (nice combination lol) macho man pushed in, tosser! Anyhows enjoyed the week and hopefully he will be back next year, new album & UK tour!

Are you a business man,an artist,Politician, musician, student and want to become wealthy, Powerful and famous in life,then come join the brotherhood of illuminati to become a member today.you shall have the chance to visit the illuminati and his representative after registrations is completed by you, no human life is needed, Illuminati brotherhood brings along wealth and fame in life, you have a full access to eradicate poverty away from your life now because once initiated, you will be given a token of one million dollas ($1,000,000) and an accommodation anywhere of your choice to get started. It only a member who has been initiated into the brotherhood that have the authority to bring new members to the fellowship, so before you contact any body you must be link by who is already a member, Join us today and realize your dreams. So contact Jones Albert who is in charge of new intake for details and more information on +2348169916368 or ([email protected]). A time is coming when you will have no choice than to become one, grab your chance now..

W
Are you a business man,an artist,Politician, musician, student and want to become wealthy, Powerful and famous in life,then come join the brotherhood of illuminati to become a member today.you shall have the chance to visit the illuminati and his representative after registrations is completed by you, no human life is needed, Illuminati brotherhood brings along wealth and fame in life, you have a full access to eradicate poverty away from your life now because once initiated, you will be given a token of one million dollas ($1,000,000) and an accommodation anywhere of your choice to get started. It only a member who has been initiated into the brotherhood that have the authority to bring new members to the fellowship, so before you contact any body you must be link by who is already a member, Join us today and realize your dreams. So contact Jones Albert who is in charge of new intake for details and more information on +2348169916368 or ([email protected]). A time is coming when you will have no choice than to become one, grab your chance now..

What's all that about? You can stick it anyway, its my life to destroy my own way!

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom