Morrissey speaks Spanish?

Raphael Lambach

I saw Morrissey some times speaking some words in Spanish. Do you know guys if he really speaks Spanish?

Are you retarded?

If I am retarded you're a piece of shit.
If you're not interested in saying the right answer for other members or really help people you should log out forever and ever.
I don't know why I waste time with you but you should be banned. It's always the same... you f***ing the threads.

If I am retarded you're a piece of shit.
If you're not interested in saying the right answer for other members or really help people you should log out forever and ever.
I don't know why I waste time with you but you should be banned. It's always the same... you f***ing the threads.
Yup so agreed. A piece of shit for sure. I don't if he does or not but I imagine that with his interest and those around him he must pick up something here or there

I saw Morrissey some times speaking some words in Spanish. Do you know guys if he really speaks Spanish?
Back to your question, Raphael ...
I don´t think he really does. Perhaps a few words he learned over the years. I remember there is an interview with Gustavo and Alejandro Kapacevich.
He says "As I speak Spanish...", suggests that Morrissey doesn`t. Can´t find the original text, but here is an english translation:
interview-with-gustavo-manzur
Regards.

Where do I start??

He has a huge following of Mexican fans in the Southwest of the USA, especially in LA. Did you see the two shows in San Diego sold out in 10 seconds? His marketing team in Malibu..specifically I would like to mention Jeremy, Taylor, Zack, Caleb, Finn, and Kai have done an extraordinary job of cultivating this marketing ethnic "niche" of fans and if they weren't buying tickets for all the shows in California and buying all the merch at the shows, he wouldn't be making any money, so obviously he says simple stuff like "gracias" and "asta pronto" and "me llamo Morrissey" and now has the accordion guy singing "Speedway" in Spanish for a minute and all the Mexicans go ape shit.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom