TTY: Morrissey and Australia - on Australian government killing of 2 million street/feral cats

You are mistaken if you believe your opinion of me has any bearing on how I perceive myself.

Good one. That actually made me chuckle. No, no. Uh, I wouldn't expect you to think any less of yourself. That warrior, survivor, me-against-the-odds, movin' on up, attitude of yours is incredibly annoying yet good for a laugh.

Don't mistake spontaneity with impulsiveness.

Hmmm..."on a whim", inclination, impulse. You are such a muppet.

Are you forgetting the transparency part? You lash out. Speak before you think. Can't lose weight. I could go on...

I speak up when I see through certain impulses - like this impulse you suddenly had to start a fight with me. Who lacks impulse control? YOU DO. You are the one who lashed out first. As for the weight comment, well, I don't recall ever saying that I couldn't lose weight or that I wanted to lose weight. That's you trying to shame me. See, you judge an individual's worth by the number on their scales. Just like you judge your men on whether they're Jewish or not (and by God, if they aren't Jewish or even when they won't disclose their religion to you, you'll still make them Jewish to satisfy your delusions). That's what small minded people like you do. If someone on this site or in my everyday life outside of solo doesn't want to be my friend because I need to lose weight, well, they're not worth being friends with in the first place. So, fat shaming me is a waste of your time. Just like ALL of this back and forth with you is a waste of time.

Last edited:
Good one. That actually made me chuckle. No, no. Uh, I wouldn't expect you to think any less of yourself. That warrior, survivor, me-against-the-odds, movin' on up, attitude of yours is incredibly annoying yet good for a laugh.

I speak up when I see through certain impulses - like this impulse you suddenly had to start a fight with me. Who lacks impulse control? YOU DO. You are the one who lashed out first. As for the weight comment, well, I don't recall ever saying that I couldn't lose weight or that I wanted to lose weight. That's you trying to shame me. See, you judge an individual's worth by the number on their scales. Just like you judge your men on whether they're Jewish or not (and by God, if they aren't Jewish or even when they won't disclose their religion to you, you'll still make them Jewish to satisfy your delusions). That's what small minded people like you do. If someone on this site or in my everyday life outside of solo doesn't want to be my friend because I need to lose weight, well, they're not worth being friends with in the first place. So, fat shaming me is a waste of your time. Just like ALL of this back and forth with you is a waste of time.

not to jump into your argument but i thought this was especially correct and something i totally agree with

"If someone on this site or in my everyday life outside of solo doesn't want to be my friend because I need to lose weight, well, they're not worth being friends with in the first place"

Don't let her get to you, hand in glove. She is so transparent. Anyone with a brain can see that by reading her comments on every thread. Miserable being. Her blog... Please. LOL!

While technically synonyms they aren't really interchangeable. One is without planning the other without reasoned thought.

I speak up when I see through certain impulses - like this impulse you suddenly had to start a fight with me. Who lacks impulse control? YOU DO. You are the one who lashed out first.

I responded with an observation to something Skinny said. Yes, it was regarding you. But you are the one who reacted instead of resisted.

As for the weight comment, well, I don't recall ever saying that I couldn't lose weight or that I wanted to lose weight. That's you trying to shame me. See, you judge an individual's worth by the number on their scales.

Not true. I judge by character.

Just like you judge your men on whether they're Jewish or not (and by God, if they aren't Jewish or even when they won't disclose their religion to you, you'll still make them Jewish to satisfy your delusions). That's what small minded people like you do.

This sounds like some twisted version of the Prince Charming fantasy. Perhaps you should layoff the Harlequin romance novels for a while. I think they are affecting you perception of reality.

If someone on this site or in my everyday life outside of solo doesn't want to be my friend because I need to lose weight, well, they're not worth being friends with in the first place. So, fat shaming me is a waste of your time. Just like ALL of this back and forth with you is a waste of time.

Two of my favorite colleagues, whom I consider friends, are technically morbidly obese. I love them none the less.

Two of my favorite colleagues, whom I consider friends, are technically morbidly obese. I love them none the less.

That's like saying 'I've got a couple of black friends so that doesn't mean I can be racist.' :lbf:

That's like saying 'I've got a couple of black friends so that doesn't mean I can be racist.' :lbf:

Overused, and thus meaningless, cliché. And not at all relevant.

- - - Updated - - -

Don't let her get to you, hand in glove. She is so transparent. Anyone with a brain can see that by reading her comments on every thread. Miserable being. Her blog... Please. LOL!

Noise from the peanut gallery.

While technically synonyms they aren't really interchangeable. One is without planning the other without reasoned thought.

Weak. There is no reasoned thought or planning behind spontaneity. Give it up.

I responded with an observation to something Skinny said. Yes, it was regarding you. But you are the one who reacted instead of resisted.

You openly assassinated my character, so yes, I responded. I should have left it alone considering the source.

Not true. I judge by character.

You measure, crop, tint, and enhance certain features. Only then do you decide anything about an individual's character.

This sounds like some twisted version of the Prince Charming fantasy. Perhaps you should layoff the Harlequin romance novels for a while. I think they are affecting you perception of reality.

LOL. I don't read romance novels, but, yes, I admit, I do read your blog, and it's just as twisted. Don't get excited about that thinking I'm obsessed with you; I read all the blogs.

HYSTERICAL. And if they knew all the things you say about fat people, they would hate you. Cut and splice, "Jehne"', cut and splice.

OK. So to sum all of this up...fat, black cats should be the first to go! Oh wait....the last to go! Not sure really ;)

Weak. There is no reasoned thought or planning behind spontaneity. Give it up.

You misread what I wrote. Spontaneity is w/o planning. Impulsiveness is w/o reasoned thought (behind the action). Research it if you don't believe me.

You openly assassinated my character, so yes, I responded. I should have left it alone considering the source.

But you just couldn't help it. You felt the impulse to reply. And could not restrain yourself.

LOL. I don't read romance novels, but, yes, I admit, I do read your blog, and it's just as twisted. Don't get excited about that thinking I'm obsessed with you; I read all the blogs.

What other toxic things can you not resist? By my account that makes you an impulsive masochist.

You misread what I wrote. Spontaneity is w/o planning. Impulsiveness is w/o reasoned thought (behind the action). Research it if you don't believe me.

But you just couldn't help it. You felt the impulse to reply. And could not restrain yourself.

What other toxic things can you not resist? By my account that makes you an impulsive masochist.

Just like you keep feeling the impulse to continue responding to me?

By your account, huh? Haha!! No matter, then! :rolleyes:

No, no. Uh, I wouldn't expect you to think any less of yourself. That warrior, survivor, me-against-the-odds, movin' on up, attitude of yours is incredibly annoying yet good for a laugh.

I couldn't resist laughing when I read this. Funny and ... more than a little apt ?

Christ knows how many Roos we shoot each year.

They're discussing the subject on Radio2 in a bit. Not Sure if Morrissey's on but he was mentioned.

They're discussing the subject on Radio2 in a bit. Not Sure if Morrissey's on but he was mentioned.

Steven won't take part if it's live. He's thick at stuff like that. He's got his name mentioned so he'll be happy to take any credit for raising awareness via his number ones fan zine TTY.
It's the gimmick.

Benny-the-British-Butcher

Christ knows how many Roos we shoot each year.

I'm curious from a logistical standpoint, what do they do with them after they are killed? The thought crossed my mind of 2 million dead cats laying on the ground everywhere. That would be more of a health hazard one would think. One thing for sure is I would not like the job of Dead Cat Collector. Maybe they could round them all up pretending they are going to a Playtown and then incinerate them. Kind of eerily similar to a past atrocity.

Well done again Steven your a genius at getting media attention on the back of animals aren't you ?
Basically Jeremy Vine of BBC radio 2 has took the bait hook line and sinker mentioned Mr Morrissey over and over again discussing the culling of feral cats in Oz on the discussion section of his show, a point raised by Steven on fan website TTY.
Steven never even took part in the discussion ! Not even by phone line ! " I'd like to thank Morrissey " said Vine at the end of the discussion " but he didn't come in, I've never met him " and then we fade into the Morrissey song You have killed me.
Priceless exposure on the back of animals ! Guess who's performing in town and flogging tickets ? Anyone know ?

Note to Jeremy ! Next time get Brian May on the show (proper animal campainer)

CrankFraud strikes again.

Benny-the-British-Butcher

I'm curious from a logistical standpoint, what do they do with them after they are killed? The thought crossed my mind of 2 million dead cats laying on the ground everywhere. That would be more of a health hazard one would think. One thing for sure is I would not like the job of Dead Cat Collector.

They render them into pet food. Cannibalism is perfectly acceptable for non-human animals. Right? What your Fluffy doesn't know won't hurt her.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom