Los Angeles, CA - FYF Fest (Aug. 23, 2015) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

The Queen Is Dead / Suedehead / Alma Matters / Kiss Me A Lot / Ganglord / Speedway / Staircase At The University / World Peace Is None Of Your Business / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / Stop Me If You Think You've Heard This One Before / First Of The Gang To Die / Istanbul / Everyday Is Like Sunday / The Bullfighter Dies / Meat Is Murder / Now My Heart Is Full / I Will See You In Far-Off Places / What She Said

setlist provided by ROBERTBOYRACER, corrected by an anonymous person

Last edited:
Exactly. Can you confirm the rumor that the first single off Kerrygold was to have been Rose Garden with the B side "Where Have All the Humasexuals Gone?" Still no word as to its release?
What's you and bennys latest track called, wankers of so- low unite and take over? Change the f***in record will ya

Exactly. Can you confirm the rumor that the first single off Kerrygold was to have been Rose Garden with the B side "Where Have All the Humasexuals Gone?" Still no word as to its release?

I can confirm that that was going to be the first single and B side ( Rose Garden live Nashville) also bonus single Rose Garden Acoustic flamenco B Side un-heard track Damons Bone, Anyone whoever had a heart (Cilla tribute).

However "evennow" it is with deep regret that I post a copy of the statement below released on 16/8/15 which can only assume you haven't seen. From here on we can only live in hope that one day Kerrygold will see the light of day. I have a few copies on white label all I can say is it's a masterpiece that gives me Viva Hate feelings inside every time I listen to it.

Benny-the-British-Butcher

EXTRAORDINARY STATEMENT BBC c***RYFILE RECORDS LTD.

Where are we now ! Where are we now ?

It is with heartfelt pain I have to announce that Kerrygold the covers album project has been shelved.
This midweek Steven failed to attend the record company meeting arranged to air the final edit and discuss artwork and heavily funded promotion for release on 7/9/15. All attempts to make contact failed however a copy of the Kerrygold master was delivered later by a motorbike courier accompanied with a childlike note that read 'take it or leave it'.
In Stevens absence we pressed on and aired the final mix. I shall take the look of shock, horror and embarresment on the boards faces to my grave. Out of fourteen songs there where only three worthy for human consumption 1) I beg your pardon (live in Nashville) 2) I can't go back to savoury now with John Shuttleworth (backing vocal and Yamaha keyboard) 3) Humasexuality featuring Billy Bragg on guitar/backing vocals. The remaining eleven tracks where just covers of songs with a very very heavy flamenco genre with terrible lead guitar/solos.
I have left this regrettable announcement till the eleventh hour in the hope that the matter could have been resolved but I am now duty bound to BBC c***ryfile Records LTD to report the truth how things unfolded.
Having realised what they had c***ryfile Records had set aside a huge amount of money and time to promote Kerrygold but we cannot proceed in the present light of day and are duly sorry to the fans. We wish Steven well in his twilight years and stress that the door will always remain open to him but not surrounding collaborators.

Chief Executive of BBC c***ryfile Records

Stefan Barney.

CC: Benny-the-British-Butcher

What's you and bennys latest track called, wankers of so- low unite and take over? Change the f***in record will ya

Lighten up Francis (rent the movie Stripes to get that reference)...the Irish are a miserable sort I guess. So serious...just skip over this:

any fool can skip over unwanted posts
many others do
why don't you?
do you want to?

Now go back to your off-topic ethnic slurs at Surface. Your one true talent.

Lighten up Francis (rent the movie Stripes to get that reference)...the Irish are a miserable sort I guess. So serious...just skip over this:

any fool can skip over unwanted posts
many others do
why don't you?
do you want to?

Now go back to your off-topic ethnic slurs at Surface. Your one true talent.

Oh how quaint, " rent the movie" you may still have "video shops" in the one-horse town where you live but where I'm from we no longer have such relics, you may think you're being funny with all this kerrygold shit but you're not the least bit amusing, you're just boring the tits off everyone

This midweek Steven failed to attend the record company meeting arranged to air the final edit and discuss artwork and heavily funded promotion for release on 7/9/15.

I see SilSteven is still big on post-symbolic dates;
Some people in SF might find that obsession is bordering on anal...Bordering.

Bootlicking again, I see. ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ.

Benny the bawbag must be gleaming, with evennow licking his boots and surface licking his arse

And you my friend will be on your knees rimming me blindfolded while I pump coffee up yer starfish before this site closes mark my words paddy lad, now stop biting my ankles , I've been to your little island several times and nobody killed me before you start all that shit.
So if we can cut to the chase ! What have YOU got to say about Silly Steven or do you call him Mozza ?
Make it interesting otherwise you ain't getting anymore of my precious .
The ball is in your court Patrick O' Flattery
(You'll 4ck it up, I know you will, do you have Internet in your barrel wagon ? )

I've had hard words and heated discussions with posters like Surface, evennow and others but in the end we can laugh, we see it for what it is and we show respect for each other but you and others have no answer to any of the questions I throw at you and respond like a person with period attention disorder.
Just do you your best, see if you get a response and if you don't ! Well don't worry your just a Feckin eejit, God loves yer and so does yer Mammy.

Cruel to be kind

It is with heartfelt pain I have to announce that Kerrygold the covers album project has been shelved.
This midweek Steven failed to attend the record company meeting arranged to air the final edit and discuss artwork and heavily funded promotion for release on 7/9/15. All attempts to make contact failed however a copy of the Kerrygold master was delivered later by a motorbike courier accompanied with a childlike note that read 'take it or leave it'.
In Stevens absence we pressed on and aired the final mix. I shall take the look of shock, horror and embarresment on the boards faces to my grave. Out of fourteen songs there where only three worthy for human consumption 1) I beg your pardon (live in Nashville) 2) I can't go back to savoury now with John Shuttleworth (backing vocal and Yamaha keyboard) 3) Humasexuality featuring Billy Bragg on guitar/backing vocals. The remaining eleven tracks where just covers of songs with a very very heavy flamenco genre with terrible lead guitar/solos.
I have left this regrettable announcement till the eleventh hour in the hope that the matter could have been resolved but I am now duty bound to BBC c***ryfile Records LTD to report the truth how things unfolded.
Having realised what they had c***ryfile Records had set aside a huge amount of money and time to promote Kerrygold but we cannot proceed in the present light of day and are duly sorry to the fans. We wish Steven well in his twilight years and stress that the door will always remain open to him but not surrounding collaborators.

Stefan Barney.

And you my friend will be on your knees rimming me blindfolded while I pump coffee up yer starfish before this site closes mark my words paddy lad, now stop biting my ankles , I've been to your little island several times and nobody killed me before you start all that shit.
So if we can cut to the chase ! What have YOU got to say about Silly Steven or do you call him Mozza ?
(You'll 4ck it up, I know you will, do you have Internet in your barrel wagon ? )

I've had hard words and heated discussions with posters like Surface, evennow and others but in the end we can laugh, we see it for what it is and we show respect for each other but you and others have no answer to any of the questions I throw at you and respond like a person with period attention disorder.
Just do you your best, see if you get a response and if you don't ! Well don't worry your just a Feckin eejit, God loves yer and so does yer Mammy.

Cruel to be kind

Stefan Barney.

I'm waiting Patrick !

Oh how quaint, " rent the movie" you may still have "video shops" in the one-horse town where you live but where I'm from we no longer have such relics, you may think you're being funny with all this kerrygold shit but you're not the least bit amusing, you're just boring the tits off everyone

You really are thin up top. You can "rent the movie" on Netflix or your cable television provider. This is what you do all the time...Misrepresent the facts. Where in my post did I state that you had to go to a video shop to rent the movie? Quite sad that your ability to grasp the written word is so limited. Where I live is none of your business, nor how many horses are in it. Safe to say more than one. If you were here, there would be one more horse's ar*e as well.

I wasn't aware that the entire morrissey-solo site elected you supreme arbiter of what is interesting and what is boring. That doesn't say much for them electing you, and I know many here are very intelligent so I am going to guess you are talking out of your ar*e again. Why change now.

You really are thin up top. You can "rent the movie" on Netflix or your cable television provider. This is what you do all the time...Misrepresent the facts. Where in my post did I state that you had to go to a video shop to rent the movie? Quite sad that your ability to grasp the written word is so limited. Where I live is none of your business, nor how many horses are in it. Safe to say more than one. If you were here, there would be one more horse's ar*e as well.

I wasn't aware that the entire morrissey-solo site elected you supreme arbiter of what is interesting and what is boring. That doesn't say much for them electing you, and I know many here are very intelligent so I am going to guess you are talking out of your ar*e again. Why change now.

I'm not at all "thin up top" I can assure you I have a full head of hair, as for "renting the movie on Netflix" there is this thing called YouTube where you can watch films for free, you should try it you tube, woz you're sounding a bit upset, maybe you should take some Prozac and go lie down for a while, it is only a Internet forum after all

I'm not at all "thin up top" I can assure you I have a full head of hair, as for "renting the movie on Netflix" there is this thing called YouTube where you can watch films for free, you should try it you tube, woz you're sounding a bit upset, maybe you should take some Prozac and go lie down for a while, it is only a Internet forum after all

hes a lot of hot air. he is scottish/irish, meaning that when that hes twice over a subject. he bows down twice at the pub when her royal highness comes on the telly.

So now we know you are comfortable with stealing too. Misrepresenting your ethnicity, thievery, supporting violence against others, bullying all not very attractive qualities in a person. Rather than offering new insight to a topic you choose to constantly attempt to tear down others by whatever means necessary to satisfy your sick need for self enjoyment. I believe it is you in need of a chemical to adjust your personality.

From what I have read here many others see you in a similar light. You might do yourself some good by opening your eyes to see the truth about yourself rather than simply spewing the bile that make up almost 100% of your posts. Just looking out for a friend. I do give you credit for having registered yourself. You are right about anonymous stone throwers even if you are not truly Irish ;)

So now we know you are comfortable with stealing too. Misrepresenting your ethnicity, thievery, supporting violence against others, bullying all not very attractive qualities in a person. Rather than offering new insight to a topic you choose to constantly attempt to tear down others by whatever means necessary to satisfy your sick need for self enjoyment. I believe it is you in need of a chemical to adjust your personality.

From what I have read here many others see you in a similar light. You might do yourself some good by opening your eyes to see the truth about yourself rather than simply spewing the bile that make up almost 100% of your posts. Just looking out for a friend. I do give you credit for having registered yourself. You are right about anonymous stone throwers even if you are not truly Irish ;)

Wrong again, show me the post where I've said I was born in Ireland, you cannot because I've never said I was irish, on the contrary I have had many discussions with brummie where we've spoke about glasgow and scotland and I've never hidden the fact that I was born there, we are all free to call ourselves whatever we wish here and my username is not deceitful as my blood is irish and my heart is in Ireland, other posters are being deceitful with their username, I certainly don't believe benny is a butcher, the only thing he butchers is the English language

you call yourself irish blood irish heart and you are not representing yourself to be irish?
that would be like evennow suddenly claiming to be from wales.

I've had hard words and heated discussions with posters like Surface, evennow and others but in the end we can laugh

So true Benny. What can I say...you have grown on me and I think maybe some others around here too. The idea of me "bootlicking" you is not a pleasant one. Your humor and wit is lost on many, which makes me feel lucky that I get it. Kerrygold is brilliant in its inception and carries a truthfulness that seems to bother the most loyal Mozzites. Can it be said you go too far? Well..did Lenny Bruce go too far or Sam Kinison? (American comedian...you'd like him..dead now though) Narrow, cemented minds...useless, pointless whines. That is all it is after all.

Wrong again, show me the post where I've said I was born in Ireland, you cannot because I've never said I was irish, on the contrary I have had many discussions with brummie where we've spoke about glasgow and scotland and I've never hidden the fact that I was born there, we are all free to call ourselves whatever we wish here and my username is not deceitful as my blood is irish and my heart is in Ireland, other posters are being deceitful with their username, I certainly don't believe benny is a butcher, the only thing he butchers is the English language

Well...you made me laugh IBIH. I was just trying to get a rise out of you. Sarcasm and irony don't translate well in written form sometimes. I couldn't care less whether you are truly Irish or not (and to be honest I don't think anyone else really cares either.) My mother's maiden name is McFarland so I claim to be somewhat Irish myself. I wouldn't turn down a nice cold pint of any beer, and I love all kinds of potato dishes. Am I stereotyping...sure, but so what. I wish you wouldn't take things so seriously...you once said it is an internet forum after all. I think the one thing we can agree on is that we are here because of our love for Morrissey and his music even if our personal favorites might differ. Also, you are a registered user that is not one to back down from heated discussions which elevates your status on these boards. Keep up the good work.

Also, I am interested to know why you seem to hate Benny so much? He is an instigator, and antagonist who likes to rile people up and even me at times. That is the way I see it anyhow.

- - - Updated - - -

you call yourself irish blood irish heart and you are not representing yourself to be irish?
that would be like evennow suddenly claiming to be from wales.

I like whales...does that count :D

Last edited:
Well...you made me laugh IBIH. I was just trying to get a rise out of you. Sarcasm and irony don't translate well in written form sometimes. I couldn't care less whether you are truly Irish or not (and to be honest I don't think anyone else really cares either.) My mother's maiden name is McFarland so I claim to be somewhat Irish myself. I wouldn't turn down a nice cold pint of any beer, and I love all kinds of potato dishes. Am I stereotyping...sure, but so what. I wish you wouldn't take things so seriously...you once said it is an internet forum after all. I think the one thing we can agree on is that we are here because of our love for Morrissey and his music even if our personal favorites might differ. Also, you are a registered user that is not one to back down from heated discussions which elevates your status on these boards. Keep up the good work.

- - - Updated - - -

I like whales...does that count :D
you're quite right this is not to be taken seriously at all, on my many little spats with brummie and even surface I've always said its just a bit of tongue-in cheek banter and this is no different, I do tend to respond in kind, if someone's attacking me I will attack back but it's not serious and there's certainly no malice in it, this is meant to be fun after all, anyway I'm really looking forword to the johnny marr gig in Dublin, should be a great night

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom