Los Angeles, CA - FYF Fest (Aug. 23, 2015) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

The Queen Is Dead / Suedehead / Alma Matters / Kiss Me A Lot / Ganglord / Speedway / Staircase At The University / World Peace Is None Of Your Business / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / Stop Me If You Think You've Heard This One Before / First Of The Gang To Die / Istanbul / Everyday Is Like Sunday / The Bullfighter Dies / Meat Is Murder / Now My Heart Is Full / I Will See You In Far-Off Places / What She Said

setlist provided by ROBERTBOYRACER, corrected by an anonymous person

Last edited:
The Queen Is Dead
Suedehead
Ganglord
Speedway
Kiss Me Alot
World Peace
Stop Me
First Of The Gang
Istanbul
Everyday Is Like Sunday
Bullfighter
Meat Is Murder
Now My Heart Is Full
What She Said

ROBERTBOYRACER

Lord CrankFraud the Hypocrite on stage at the mass BBQ Feed Your Face Festival LA.
BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO !

Benny-the-British-Butcher

Last edited by a moderator:
He sang a couple off Kerrygold,
Like a vegan and Give pizza a chance. Very chatty and he performed a miracle on a deaf and dumb girl who passed on to the stage. Said something about a book he's written that will replace the bible.

i want to know if he will be singing smiths songs on his next gigs. I mean, it was clear that he had to sing some of the classics 'cause it's a festival, but i want to know if he's going to keep singing meat is murder and other smiths songs on his concerts :) .

Also, fka twigs is cute and all, but her music is so dull. I don't get her appeal and according to twitter the crowd for FKA Twigs was bigger than the one for Morrissey

After the weird second night in San Diego, I thought he was going to unveil his new jazz direction "Jazz Odyssey" with Boz on trumpet or his rock opera "Saucy Nancy".

Of course Murder was back in the set in bacon wrapped hot dog paradise. Will the Mexican flag be on an amplifier in Ply Mouth?

Well, back to drinking Coronas, eating an entire block of Kerry Gold, and listening to Sandie Shaw records while waiting to see the sun rise over the Pacific in my Malibu condo. I just wish that damn Brit David Evans would stop adding all those levels to his mansion, he is really starting to block my view. Anonymous-

Last edited:
The Queen Is Dead
Suedehead
Ganglord
Speedway
Kiss Me Alot
World Peace
Stop Me
First Of The Gang
Istanbul
Everyday Is Like Sunday
Bullfighter
Meat Is Murder
Now My Heart Is Full
What She Said

ROBERTBOYRACER

Queen Is Dead
Suedehead
Alma Matters
Kiss Me A Lot
Ganglord
Speedway
Staircase At The University
World Peace
Around Paris
Stop Me
First Of The Gang
Istanbul
Everyday Is Like Sunday
Bullfighter Dies
Meat Is Murder
My Heart Is Full
I Will See You In Far Off Places
What She Said/Rubber Ring

Like a vegan and Give pizza a chance. Very chatty and he performed a miracle on a deaf and dumb girl who passed on to the stage. Said something about a book he's written that will replace the bible.

When's your novel coming out Benny? The day after never? What's it called? The List of Awful Vegan Puns?

This show was my fav from the last three Morrissey shows. There was a lot of energy and the elusive it factor. He was so much better than Belle and Sebastian. He had an issue with security and i thought he was going to storm off stage. I think he wanted to but came back and finished song, no shirt toss.

When's your novel coming out Benny? The day after never? What's it called? The List of Awful Vegan Puns?

At present the working title is called The Un-answered questions of a CrankFraud, you started as a vegetarian and your now a vegan never mind your shoes what do you miss please answer the question .
It's a bit of a mouthful I know another idea on the table is Lapdancer Lies.

At present the working title is called The Un-answered questions of a CrankFraud, you started as a vegetarian and your now a vegan never mind your shoes what do you miss please answer the question .
It's a bit of a mouthful I know another idea on the table is Lapdancer Lies.

Bawbag

Oh I know .He healed all 12 of my children from various ailments and diseases. I could't afford doctor bills so I spent my money on concert tickets instead.Blindness,deafness,autism.He cured them all. My eldest son had a severed limb not unlike the stub of a tree trunk but when I forced him to stage dive for sympathy and so I could be a proud parent showing all of the world that I , too have a sex life with consequences his entire arm grew back! SENSATIONAL! My youngest attempted to get on stage but got an elbow to the eye and their nose started bleeding but Morrissey made the nose stop bleeding with a touch of his hand. I couldn't believe it! Then, I did not realize I was pregnant and went into labor at the concert wile shoving my little brats on to the stage and right in the middle of a song he delivered my child WHILE PICKING UP A BUG FROM THE STAGE! It was UNBELIEVABLE!My daughter has cancer and he completely cured it . I don't know how he even saw us there with all of those people around us but he knew we needed a miracle.
He was beyond chatty the entire time! I think he was speaking in tongues at one point and trying to raise the frequency of the energy of the people in the front row.The band were TIGHT. About as tight as my husband's tighty whities after he has eaten too many blocks of Kerrygold washed down with case of Boz Boorer
s wine and a carryout pizza ( WE only eat Morrissey endorsed products in OUR home it gives us a smug sense of satisfaction) Though I wonder if he might cure Billy of his peanut allergy. I better take him to another show even though we rely on government assistance I like to blow my dough on concert tickets when possible.

Oh I know .He healed all 12 of my children from various ailments and diseases. I could't afford doctor bills so I spent my money on concert tickets instead.Blindness,deafness,autism.He cured them all. My eldest son had a severed limb not unlike the stub of a tree trunk but when I forced him to stage dive for sympathy and so I could be a proud parent showing all of the world that I , too have a sex life with consequences his entire arm grew back! SENSATIONAL! My youngest attempted to get on stage but got an elbow to the eye and their nose started bleeding but Morrissey made the nose stop bleeding with a touch of his hand. I couldn't believe it! Then, I did not realize I was pregnant and went into labor at the concert wile shoving my little brats on to the stage and right in the middle of a song he delivered my child WHILE PICKING UP A BUG FROM THE STAGE! It was UNBELIEVABLE!My daughter has cancer and he completely cured it . I don't know how he even saw us there with all of those people around us but he knew we needed a miracle.
He was beyond chatty the entire time! I think he was speaking in tongues at one point and trying to raise the frequency of the energy of the people in the front row.The band were TIGHT. About as tight as my husband's tighty whities after he has eaten too many blocks of Kerrygold washed down with case of Boz Boorer
s wine and a carryout pizza ( WE only eat Morrissey endorsed products in OUR home it gives us a smug sense of satisfaction) Though I wonder if he might cure Billy of his peanut allergy. I better take him to another show even though we rely on government assistance I like to blow my dough on concert tickets when possible.
not

he carries on without a record contract or a usa release for his 'novel'. he saves other while he suffers from wearing 500 dollar plastic shoes.

Silly Steven and the magic distraction shoes.

Silly Steven almost gets rumbled in an interview with Larry King, as the subject of the thirty three year transition from vegetarian to vegan arises. Suddenly Steven realises what it must feel like to be a hunted rabbit caught in headlights. His stomach begins to flutter and his sphincter starts to spasm, 4kerty 4k, 4kerty 4k repeats in his head, suddenly he hears a kind and camp familiar voice from earlier that day " here you are Moo Moo darling I've polished your magic shoes ".
That's it ! That's it ! And he quickly hoists his size nine Stella's up to Larry's eyeline.
" Look at my shoes Larry, look at my shoes Larry they're plastic ! Just like me "

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom