3 August 2015

morrissey_at_visalia_fox_theatre_29_august_2015.jpg

UPDATE Aug. 7:

An anonymous person posted the link:

Morrissey sold out, free tickets still up for grabs - Visalia Times-Delta

Morran sends the link:

Visalia - true-to-you.net
7 August 2015

Tickets for Morrissey's show at Visalia went on sale on Tuesday and were all sold by Wednesday.

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: TTY: Visalia (CA) show added

Yeah, small venue with a capacity of 1,275 :D

That room sounds amazing! ...gonna sell out fast!

Place looks beautiful, hope for more CA dates, the Roxy like U2 played would be insane

This is a GA show. Anyone know if they take the seats up for that, or is it GA with seats?

Anyone else going?
I just got general admission tickets for myself and my
son...would love to connect up with some folks there.

This is a GA show. Anyone know if they take the seats up for that, or is it GA with seats?

The lady on the phone said the seats aren't taken up, GA is the 1st 10 rows.

They have GA to a certain row, I purchased seated tickets orchestra at $71.50, the GA seats are $99.50 on the main floor.

Check out the drop menu "best available" from main floor and you can choose~

maurice-moss-eating-popcorn-the-it-crowd.gif

The first 10 rows only are GA. There are seats for each ticket, just no reserved seats in this section.

Hi all...before I realized there were GA, I purchased two seated tickets for Visalia. Section B, Row 24, seats 3 and 4. Looking to sell to Moz fan for face value or even a little less. Drop me a line at [email protected] if interested.

Got my ticket, small venues are always the best

Got my ticket, small venues are always the best

Agreed 100%, it is a total different experience seeing him at a small concert hall VS a large arena...!!!

My fondest MOZ show is the "observatory" May 2014 in Santa Ana, that show was off the charts...!!!

I was wondering if there are people selling tickets. I saw tickets on ebay for Visalia. Two tickets for $400. That's a lot, but considering the venue, very small, it's worth it. I am still thinking about buying them. They are the cheapest I've seen so far.

Last edited:
I was wondering if there are people selling tickets. I saw tickets on ebay for Visalia. Two tickets for $400. That's a lot, but considering the venue, very small, it's worth it. I am still thinking about buying them. They are the cheapest I've seen so far.

I have seated tickets for sale to this show--face value. I bought them before realizing there was GA and would like to sell them to a Morrissey fan rather than a scalper. Email me at [email protected] if interested.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom