Boz Boorer sporting a Moz t-shirt - posted by Cristocat / Instagram

An anonymous person posted the link:

https://instagram.com/p/523j6hlPVc/

by Cristocat
This is too cool, boz from morrissey Rockn #Cristocat #bozboorer #Morrissey #moz #firstofthegang #mozangeles #thesmiths #mozarmy

10809956_868565059865733_252412275_n.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Jesus. What I meant is that it would have been more of a shock/story had he been wearing a Napalm Death t-shirt.

Where does the post say that it is a shock that Boz is wearing it? It's just posted as information. It's certainly more of a story than this "paedo post".

I like this photo. It shows that Boz can "take the piss", it would be even better to see the band wear the shirts at a show.

Why is he doing an impression of a tea-pot

Benny-the-British-Butcher

I like this photo. It shows that Boz can "take the piss", it would be even better to see the band wear the shirts at a show.

id rather see them wear the morrissey riding moz unicorn shirt or was that just a fan pic. if so should be made into shirts and worn by band asap

id rather see them wear the morrissey riding moz unicorn shirt or was that just a fan pic. if so should be made into shirts and worn by band asap

The mental image of Morrissey riding a unicorn makes me laugh. I would buy such a shirt asap

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom