Recommedations for opening acts?

girlbuffalo1

Do you have any ideas as to who a great opening act for Morrissey?
Actual performing-current-realistic to book-artists?

I have two that I think actually would be great.

1. Nellie McKay - She is fantastic, opinionated, animal lover, vegetarian and sings about controversial things
2. The Ditty Bops- great singer/songwriters very pro environment and pro vegetarian super cute lesbian duo

both have certain throw back qualities about them and are fun to listen to

Other ideas?

Last edited by a moderator:
Perfume Genius. An intensely emotional performer, his music tends to fluctuate between explosive synth pop anthems and introspective, plaintive piano/guitar ballads. There's a heavy 1960s pop influence at times. He's openly gay and has a very confrontational gender-bending aesthetic, and in that way he's almost the modern day Jobriath. He's total Moz bait.

The Smiths?
I've heard there a good band. If not slightly depressing...

Future Islands. This Thursday at Red Rocks, as a matter of fact.

oh man the ditty bops. missed that the first time around but they were great. they havnt done much i dont think in a while though

i wonder what he looks for in an opening act aside from approving of them morally? i wonder how many bands he loves but wont have them open for him because theyre meat eaters. im guessing lots

What about kristeenYoung?

Shes done it before, and done a fantastic job of opening up for morrissey , in fact shes a super star in her own right!

Click the u tube video below, and be amazed!! absolutely incredible live in concert!!!!!!!!!!!! brilliant !!!

And I know coz Ive seen her !

ENJOY !!! :)

What about kristeenYoung?

Shes done it before, and done a fantastic job of opening up for morrissey , in fact shes a super star in her own right!

Click the u tube video below, and be amazed!! absolutely incredible live in concert!!!!!!!!!!!! brilliant !!!

And I know coz Ive seen her !

ENJOY !!! :)

Bringing back Kristeen woudl be vary healing and nurturing for all concerned.

best
GOBB

best coast - i dont know how
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZhEMnZka2HI

love her vocals

Shes not 2 bad, not 2 unpleasant in vocal range, bearable, however not a on patch on kristeenYoung !

Kristeen, the Gothic princess, would run merry rings around her for fun!

Id urge anyone "sitting on the fence" 2 please try kristeen and give her a go, she really is fantastic, buy her CDs and listen!

PLEASE BELIEVE AND TRUST ME!

Gorgeoues vocals 2 simply die for!
And the uplifting and healing music and keyboard synths? INCREDIBLE!!!! :)

www.kristeenyoung.com :)

Shes not 2 bad, not 2 unpleasant in vocal range, bearable, however not a on patch on kristeenYoung !

Kristeen, the Gothic princess, would run merry rings around her for fun!

Id urge anyone "sitting on the fence" 2 please try kristeen and give her a go, she really is fantastic, buy her CDs and listen!

PLEASE BELIEVE AND TRUST ME!

Gorgeoues vocals 2 simply die for!
And the uplifting and healing music and keyboard synths? INCREDIBLE!!!! :)

www.kristeenyoung.com :)

LOL!

Good job CG has retired

best
GOBB

Back
Top Bottom