Ridiculous/terrible/cringeworthy Morrissey-themed youtube clips

S

Skylarker

Post them here. Like so:

Last edited by a moderator:
There was some megamix Smiths or Morrissey clip, that Skinny posed a while back that was a total abomination. So much so, that he deleted everyone's response to it, including mine. The thread had hundreds of views so I know it had to had several.

LOL. Yeah. He's an obnoxious ass.

But he does make a few points I agree with...overall, though, the review is just dumb. "Morrissey's a crooner now, like Sinatra."

:rolleyes:

Post them here. Like so:

She's still really cute though and if I saw her stopped at a light next to me, pantomiming Morrissey, I'd probably have a stroke.

(Just so you don't think I'm being a "mean" "jerk.")

She's still really cute though and if I saw her stopped at a light next to me, pantomiming Morrissey, I'd probably have a stroke.

(Just so you don't think I'm being a "mean" "jerk.")

Would you lean over and hand her an ice cream?

I just had a quick stroke as well. Thanks for the video! :)

I was thinking these people are going to be hurt by being bullied in this way but then I realized there are only about six people that will see this thread.

I don't really consider making a few jokey comments as bullying. Now if I set up a camera in her car, secretly recorded her singing Morrissey songs on her way to work then uploaded them to youtube; that to me is more along the lines of bullying.
I was thinking these people are going to be hurt by being bullied in this way but then I realized there are only about six people that will see this thread.

I don't really consider making a few jokey comments as bullying. Now if I set up a camera in her car, secretly recorded her singing Morrissey songs on her way to work then uploaded them to youtube; that to me is more along the lines of bullying.

No, that would be something else, more along the lines of stalking, but singling out someone for abuse doesn't seem too far from a definition of bullying. It's mean and it's intended to make the subject feel badly about themselves if they happen to see it. It's very clear. I didn't intend to start a movement to protest it.

N.B. Not my children!

4 $k¥l@rk€r - I kn0w ¥0u l0v€ p€0pl€ tr¥1ng t0 $0und l1k€ H0rr0r$$€¥ - W0uld$t bl0w m€, pr1th€€¿

$uck m€ l1k€ ¥0u 0w€ m€..

Back
Top Bottom