Nashville, TN - Ryman Auditorium (July 3, 2015) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

(I Never Promised You A) Rose Garden / Suedehead / Alma Matters / Staircase At The University / Ganglord / Speedway / World Peace Is None Of Your Business / Kiss Me A Lot / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / Stop Me If You Think You've Heard This One Before / Istanbul / The Bullfighter Dies / Yes, I Am Blind / First Of The Gang To Die / I Will See You In Far-Off Places / Now My Heart Is Full / Meat Is Murder / Everyday Is Like Sunday // What She Said

setlist provided by floodzonex

Last edited:
I'm tracking this forum for a long time and it baffles me Benny the person. Well, a logic of a right mind man indicates simple rule: ,,If I don't like sb, I don't waste the time to spout on him." I think Benny is Morrissey's fan, but maybe a bit jealous because of his money and fame?

I thought the show was terrific. I could have gone to Cincy or Chicago (closer than Nashville to me) but I really wanted to see him in Nashville in hopes he would do something different. And then Rose Garden!!! I think I made the right choice. :) Sad we did not get Queen Is Dead as well but what can you do.

I think the setlist was good. He was in great form, sounded great. The Ryman was really not full at all tho. I'm wondering how many people had to skip because of the date change and the holiday? He did make a quasi apology for that. The best stage banter was him saying hello to a young boy in the front. Completely paraphrasing, but he asked how old he was and his mother was quick to say he was conceived after a 2007 Moz show. Morrissey's response; Damn straight! It was perfect.

Meat Is Murder is definitely a low point in the set. Even as a vegan I do not want to watch those videos. But good on him for sticking with it and still playing it.

My last show was Niagara Falls NY in 2012, right before he cancelled a ton of shows after. This show was definitely more focused on new stuff. But he is touring for a new album! I really would expect it to be heavy on World Peace songs. I was happy. (except for the $200 of merch that I lost after out at the bars...)

That woman wanted to get her son up there so badly and she did a great job in doing so. Her son left with the drum sticks and picks AND that warm fuzzy feeling of having been directly addressed by Morrissey himself. I don't think those two have come down from their high yet. :)

View attachment 34316 (image via FB)

Too awesome. I was close behind the pit, but I did not quite see them. Didn't know he/they were the ones to get the drumsticks at the end. And yes, I'd still be on a high if he directly addressed me like that! I was hoping somebody videoed that because I thought it was great.

I wish there were more videos of the night. I sure saw a lot of people recording! Here's the only other one I found on Youtube, not seen it posted here.

Last edited by a moderator:
Makes me wonder if he's taking on a different approach to attract a record label. Perhaps? Better yet, the question now hangs heavy in the air: will he do something fantastic and surprising like this again "Up in Michigan"?

I would imagine something Motown. What a wonderful moment that could be.

It's weird seeing pasty white arms and hands reaching up from the crowd, unlike the usual shit brown color gang tattooed arms and hands in L.A. and like we will be seeing at the L.A. shit hole Sports Arena in August. Anonymous-

IMPORTANT QUESTION, for those who have attended the last few shows...

At what local time has Morrissey been taking the stage? I am attending the Chicago show with a friend that works nearby until 9 and am trying to figure out if they will make it in time or need to take off early. Any help is very much appreciated!!!

- Ian

That's what I was thinking. What a neat tribute that would be. Though Fred has his eyes on hardcore.....Haha!

tell him, as if he doesnt know, that the descendents are recording. also mudhoney tuesday in p.a.

It's weird seeing pasty white arms and hands reaching up from the crowd, unlike the usual shit brown color gang tattooed arms and hands in L.A. and like we will be seeing at the L.A. shit hole Sports Arena in August. Anonymous-

Will Nancy be in attendance?

IMPORTANT QUESTION for those who have attended the recent shows...At what local time does Morrissey take the stage?? Thank you for any info!

IMPORTANT QUESTION, for those who have attended the last few shows...

At what local time has Morrissey been taking the stage? I am attending the Chicago show with a friend that works nearby until 9 and am trying to figure out if they will make it in time or need to take off early. Any help is very much appreciated!!!

- Ian

Add 30 minutes to whatever time your ticket says. Your friend will need to get out early.

IMPORTANT QUESTION for those who have attended the recent shows...At what local time does Morrissey take the stage?? Thank you for any info!

Stop being such a tight bastard with time is my advice ! Life is to short ! 4ck work !
The world does NOT revolve around working 9 till 5 anymore !
Stress is a killer.

Benny-the-British-Butcher

We were told by the staff in Cincinnati that it was 9:02 pm and sure enough, the show started at 9:02 pm. The Akron show also started around 9:00 pm.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom