TTY: September UK dates (Hull Sep. 18, London Sep. 20 and 21)

QUICK! QUICK!

You can still get 6 x Standing tickets for each night at the Eventim Apollo as of noon Tuesday, 4 days after they went on sale. It's a miracle that there's still tickets left, buy them for those people in your life you truly despise #MorrisseyEventimFlop

best
GOBB

Because I must !

At the no record company meeting
On their hands an exposed CrankFraud has been
And oh the plans they don't weave
And oh the £75 a ticket greed !

No meat free tour
Just big a cheese whore
This was your life
And when the tickets won't shift then Steven maybe !
You may as well pack it baby !

"Thank You ! Did you all sing along to the tune ? Did I sing ? Did i really ? As I was saying to Julia earlier my future looks 4ckd !
Whatever happens please buy lots of copies of Kerrygold ! I love you ! I'm dying ! Goodbye ! "

Benny-the-British-Butcher

Because I must !

At the no record company meeting
On their hands an exposed CrankFraud has been
And oh the plans they don't weave
And oh the £75 a ticket greed !

No meat free tour
Just big a cheese whore
This was your life
And when the tickets won't shift then Steven maybe !
You may as well pack it baby !

"Thank You ! Did you all sing along to the tune ? Did I sing ? Did i really ? As I was saying to Julia earlier my future looks 4ckd !
Whatever happens please buy lots of copies of Kerrygold ! I love you ! I'm dying ! Goodbye ! "

Benny-the-British-Butcher 

Cheese,cheese,cheese, let me get what I want-You're the one for Brie, Fatty-Get Off Of The Stage (cause the hall is half-full)

best
GOBB

is morrissey really releasing a new album 'kerrygold'. this is wonderful news? since i have not seen any crowd funding requests on tty, am i correct in thinking he has been signed?

is morrissey really releasing a new album 'kerrygold'. this is wonderful news? since i have not seen any crowd funding requests on tty, am i correct in thinking he has been signed?

Due for release at the end of July, it's an album of his favourite covers.

Hulme-a-Sexual

Yes, he's signed with new BBC Countryfile label, which they set up at Glastonbury 2015. This first album release includes the new classic remix of 'Meat Is Murder' called "It's OK to eat Cheese as Calves don't have any feelings". Morrissey has NOT publicly affirmed a commitment to a Vegan lifestyle so it's logical to assume his cheezy panini addiction continues below the radar. Whilst he's serving Vegan wieners to his Clueless Cult Consumers at gigs.

best
The Ghost Of BrummieBoy

Due for release at the end of July, it's an album of his favourite covers.

Hulme-a-Sexual

And new material such as

"Uddersucker: I Kissed A Cow & I liked it!"

"Milk Is Mmmmm!"

"I Believe in Cheezus"

"The Lazy Cheesemakers"

"Jamie Orrible Makes A Wicked Cheezy Panini!"

"Cheezy Peas Fast Show TV Dinner"

"You Have Churned Me"

"Last Of The Famous International Cheesemakers"

"Cheezy Board, Cheezy Board"

"Parmesan is me! Ricotta I'll be!"

"At Last I Am Quorn"

"Good Looking Manchego About Town"

"If You Don't Like Cheese, Don't Look at me"

"How can anyone possibly know I eat cheese?"

"Life Is A Minestrone (topped up with Parmesan Cheese)"

Etc

best
The Ghost Of BrummieBoy

I agree that the ticket prices are shocking. As I said before, New Order tickets for Brixton Academy are £41 and it sold out within 2 hours and they have since added another night.

I appreciate that promoters set the ticket prices but I wonder if the £75 charge is as a result of Morrissey still wanting the same performance payment as he would in larger venues and therefore the promoters have set the prices accordingly?

If so, he will play to a 70% full venue but still get paid the same when I suspect he would rather play to a full house

Why are you communicating with us when your Signature warns others to avoid us as a 'troll'? It's because the ONLY way anyone will ever pay attention to you is if you cling to the hem of our coat. Try making comments on your own, without trying to bask in our incandescent light. Nobody here is fooled. You're strategy is transparent. You will not make yourself well known on this site by chomping at our ankles, the quality of your comments alone can do that. They are uniformly abyssmal and you are well known as a sympathiser with Irish fascist blogs. Your position is hopeless. You are trying to troll us, but once again: epicFAIL!

best
GOBB

Why are you communicating with us when your Signature warns others to avoid us as a 'troll'? It's because the ONLY way anyone will ever pay attention to you is if you cling to the hem of our coat. Try making comments on your own, without trying to bask in our incandescent light. Nobody here is fooled. You're strategy is transparent. You will not make yourself well known on this site by chomping at our ankles, the quality of your comments alone can do that. They are uniformly abyssmal and you are well known as a sympathiser with Irish fascist blogs. Your position is hopeless. You are trying to troll us, but once again: epicFAIL!

best
GOBB

More lies from the site liar I see. You need to see someone about that Liar Boy.

That's rather strange behaviour from Le BrummieBoy even by his standards loading up tickets to a gig he has no plan of attending. Meanwhile in the real world I just cannot justify the expense of 75 quid with inherent costs and annual leave etc.
Has it sold out Brummie as I can't be arsed looking?

Goldie playing Timeless with a full orchestra in SouthBank has tickets going for 30 quid.

That's rather strange behaviour from Le BrummieBoy even by his standards loading up tickets to a gig he has no plan of attending. Meanwhile in the real world I just cannot justify the expense of 75 quid with inherent costs and annual leave etc.
Has it sold out Brummie as I can't be arsed looking?

Goldie playing Timeless with a full orchestra in SouthBank has tickets going for 30 quid.

Is it really so strange? I study economics of gigs. It takes seconds, I have very fast broadband. Anyway, still 6 x Standing for each night available over a week after put on sale. The humiliation is complete. Serves him right for being a greedy git. £75, that's £2 a minute as he sings about half the time they're on stage. A Wetherspoon's pint per minute. LOL!

best
GOBB

Do you think they will give away any tickets on the night, if they can't sell them, to avoid Morrissey performing in a half-empty venue? I might turn up if there's a chance of a freebie.

Re: TTY: September UK Dates

Don't worry or panic my friend.
His people give the many in-sold tix away to make look full, like they did around Covent Garden last time he performed.
All you have to work out is where they'll be handing them out and BINGO!

Benny-the-British-Butcher ������

Last time was at the 02 , horrible , massive air craft hangar. Can't see there being many unsold tickets at Hammersmith

Hello
cant remember my log in details (will search later). but in the meantime does anybody have two spare standing tickets for 20th september to sell?
thanks.

Tickets will be available on the day of the show after the unwanted complimentary guest tickets are returned and the promoter can't flog any more at inflated prices on tout sites like GetMeIn. Just find out what time the box office at the venue opens, and get there as soon as they open, and you will magically find that tickets are suddenly available again. This has happened at every Morrissey show I've ever been to, so I don't see why it won't this time.

Tickets will be available on the day of the show after the unwanted complimentary guest tickets are returned and the promoter can't flog any more at inflated prices on tout sites like GetMeIn. Just find out what time the box office at the venue opens, and get there as soon as they open, and you will magically find that tickets are suddenly available again. This has happened at every Morrissey show I've ever been to, so I don't see why it won't this time.

Oh piss off

You shouldn't even need to wait for box office returns on the day (though there is normally at least a few of these) - there's currently two standing tickets on Get Me In for £69.99, which is less than the £74.90 cover price.

If you bought a ticket/ tickets through TicketMaster for 20th Sept (Hammersmith) can I ask if you have received your ticket yet? TM say to contact them if you haven't received them 5 days prior to the gig. I'm thinking that unnecessarily close to the gig. Thanks.

If you bought a ticket/ tickets through TicketMaster for 20th Sept (Hammersmith) can I ask if you have received your ticket yet? TM say to contact them if you haven't received them 5 days prior to the gig. I'm thinking that unnecessarily close to the gig. Thanks.

I recieved a message today that they tried to deliver today, but there was no one home, so it is nearby just not in my hands yet ;-). I do not understand either why ticketmaster always seems to wait till the last minute

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom