New York City, NY - Madison Square Garden (June 27, 2015) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

The Queen Is Dead / Suedehead / Staircase At The University / Ganglord / World Peace Is None Of Your Business / Speedway / Kiss Me A Lot / Alma Matters / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / Everyday Is Like Sunday / Istanbul / Will Never Marry / I Will See You In Far-Off Places / Mama Lay Softly On The Riverbed / Kick The Bride Down The Aisle / Neal Cassady Drops Dead / The World Is Full Of Crashing Bores / The Bullfighter Dies / Meat Is Murder / What She Said // Now My Heart Is Full

setlist provided by Amsden

Last edited:
KFC IS MUDER!
[video]https://instagram.com/p/4dN-wcFyGY/?taken-by=ashtray[/video]

NEAL CASSADY DROPS DEAD
[video]https://instagram.com/p/4dMmUGlyDb/?taken-by=ashtray[/video]

Last edited:
Heard he did There Is a Light, but 99% sure that's bull. Any confirmation? Also, how was attendance? Looked surprisingly packed in audience photos.

Heard he did There Is a Light, but 99% sure that's bull. Any confirmation? Also, how was attendance? Looked surprisingly packed in audience photos.

thats good to know because i did not make it. not driving to new york alone but if he did do a light then i think id be sad. had tickets to two shows and didnt use either but went to dc on a bought that day ticket so go figure. any surprises. howd blondie go down

Great show! Morrisey looke dashing in that dazzling jacket and was in great voice. His mike was a little low for me and I didnt think the sound was that great. I had a great time! This is my only show for this tour and I was very happy I was able to be in the front and got to hear a few songs I never heard live before (staircase, what she said, marry) Mama and Crashing Bores were highlights and Now my heart is full brought me to tears. I'm still glowing on the train ride home!

No invaders...almost impossible. Decent crowd...about 1/2 of them were very into the "new" songs by me. Pretty full but not packed. Looked like decent amount of seated crowd stood

Set list (not 100% sure in that order):
The Queen is dead
Suedehead
Staircase
Ganglord
Everyday Is Like Sunday
Speedway
World Peace Is None Of Your Business
Alma Matters
Throwing my arms around Paris
Kiss Me A Lot
Istanbul
I Will See You In Far-Off Places
Mama Lay Softly On The Riverbed
Kick The Bride Down The Aisle
Will Never Marry
The World Is Full Of Crashing Bores
Neal Cassady Drops Dead
The Bullfighter Dies
Meat Is Murder
What She Said

Encore:Now My Heart Is Full

- - - Updated - - -

and finally after all these years I have managed to see TQID LIVE, Now my heart is full and I just might die with a smile on my face...

Decent show. Opened with Queen is Dead and encore was Now My Heart is Full. Blondie was great opener. General Admission sucks, there was a 5 foot stage and about an 8 foot gap between the rail and the stage. No stage invaders.

MSG was about 3/4 full, maybe more (go Moz!)

No surprises at all, which isn't surprising but would have been nice. Moz sounded fantastic and was in great spirits. It's just the moat between the stage and the non-intimate venue and some rude fans, particularly the larger girl in floral top who kept bullying her way to the front that made this less than stellar. I prefer to see him in more intimate setting where there isn't a gap between fans and the stage. And a lot of people smelled really badly.

Nope - only track off queen is dead was queen is dead. Decent crowd.

Was there some banter? I can't make out from the posts via social media if these were quotes by Moz or not.

This is the setlist. I'm 100% of its order and content...
The queen is dead
Suedehead
Staircase at the university
Ganglord
World peace is none of your business
Speedway
Kiss me a lot
Alma matters
Throwing my arms around Paris
Everyday is like Sunday
Istanbul
Will never marry
I will see you in far off places
Mama lay softly on the riverbed
Kick the bride down the aisle
Neal Cassidy drops dead
Crashing bores
The bullfighter dies
Meat is murder
What she said
---//////encore///:------
Now my heart is full

Tonight's show was BEAUTIFUL. I was so happy to not have to sit through HSIN. thank you for dropping that beaten horse from the lineup. NYC missed Morrissey. The love was palpable.

MSG was most definitely not close to full for Moz. The crowd near me was a complete bore and many left early. There was like 25% of general admission towards the back that was completely empty. From all the times I've seen Moz, this had to be my least favorite.

Looks like it was another terrific show.

...Only 3 more days for me :)

I enjoyed it. Agree that his voice sounded great. The vibe throughout MSG was very positive. I think Blondie did a lot to set the tone that way. I too was impressed by the audience turnout. Not too many empty seats in the lower bowl, some in the upper bowl. Got complete audio, near complete video and live streamed the audio from Alma Matters through the end on Periscope. You can listen here for the next 24 hours before it disappears from public listening:

https://www.periscope.tv/w/aF9F9TU1Mzk1OTJ8MzAwMDU0MDdpFOtAyUFpww7N0kdBSNpglg97lWkIlLXFvixe_CIuiw==

It was obvious from the comments that no one liked the black screen. Sorry, but I was video recording at the same time with a separate camera. The phone was in my pocket. Next time I'll use "AUDIO ONLY" in the title to make it clear.

Last edited:
much larger crowd than i expected, and nice to see. energy seemed low, but it takes a lot of energy to make the garden lively, its a cavern . moz doesnt generate mindless displays of sycophant like devotion, its more real and suited to the level of the intelligence of the music. we are not metal heads, or ( for the most part) drunken fools who live in the past. it was a very good show, nice mix of songs and moz sounded superb. the acoustics were surprisingly good too. i was almost dreading seeing him at the garden, and decided at the very last moment to go. i'm very glad i did.

I enjoyed it. Agree that his voice sounded great. The vibe throughout MSG was very positive. I think Blondie did a lot to set the tone that way. I was impressed by the audience turnout. Not too many empty seats in the lower bowl, some in the upper bowl. Got complete audio, near complete video and live streamed the audio from Alma Matters through the end on Periscope. You can listen here for the next 24 hours before it disappears from public listening:

https://www.periscope.tv/w/aF9F9TU1Mzk1OTJ8MzAwMDU0MDdpFOtAyUFpww7N0kdBSNpglg97lWkIlLXFvixe_CIuiw==

It was obvious from the comments that no one liked the black screen. Sorry, but I was video recording at the same time with a separate camera. The phone was in my pocket. Next time I'll use "AUDIO ONLY" in the title to make it clear.

Thanks a lot for the audio, don't have periscope, but clicked on docinwestchester, and as always great sound, made me feel a little at the gig

dunno how many times we and I have to thank you for your videos , reports and soundclips, you're one of a kind , who stays on topic, well I
can write lots more, but thanks, many thanks for the last part of kiss me a lot and Alma Matters, you made my sundaymorning a sunny as it is now outside

'and they say he's mental'... waether reporsts says we get a heatwave, trpical days in the Netherlands, Belgium and the surounding countries

ps. Thanks Doc:thumb:

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom