Are the band members vegetarians?

Alain Whyte is a vegetarian (perhaps vegan), but it seems all the current band members are not.

According to some source, during the tour they are asked to be vegetarians.

Alain Whyte is a vegetarian (perhaps vegan), but it seems all the current band members are not.

yeah i was gonna say on tour, yes

On tour they agree in a contract to be Vegan/Vegeterian.

I know Jessie is a Vegan, but I believe elsewhere the band may not be. Someone hypothosised that Soloman was caught eating meat on Morrissey's cash so was fired.

Someone hypothosised that Soloman was caught eating meat on Morrissey's cash so was fired.

It is just a rumour because neither of them spoke about the actual reason for Solomon's departure.

I know Jessie is a Vegan, but I believe elsewhere the band may not be. Someone hypothosised that Soloman was caught eating meat on Morrissey's cash so was fired.

On tour, the band and crew are expected to be 100% vegetarian...though sometimes burgers are smuggled in and out, although obviously a long way from anywhere Moz is likely to find out. If Jesse is currently vegan, I'm not sure for how long it's been, as he was spotted eating fish in a restaurant on a previous tour.

On tour, the band and crew are expected to be 100% vegetarian...though sometimes burgers are smuggled in and out, although obviously a long way from anywhere Moz is likely to find out. If Jesse is currently vegan, I'm not sure for how long it's been, as he was spotted eating fish in a restaurant on a previous tour.

yeah i didnt think he was but ive never really checked into it

They all pretend to be vegetarians when morrissey is around.. All of them do eat meat when the main man ain't around. Jesse isn't a vegan. He eats sea life.

I just re-read Autobiography and was reminded of the part where they mention Jesse's birthday cake and how he doesn't eat eggs or cream, which I found odd for someone who isn't vegan.

I just re-read Autobiography and was reminded of the part where they mention Jesse's birthday cake and how he doesn't eat eggs or cream, which I found odd for someone who isn't vegan.

yeah that does seem like vegan behavior. dont really know anything about him and its not something i would remember from the book but kudos if he is

I don't think they're asked, they're required.

Wonder what Solomon is up to these days.

Solomon depature made me suspicious but I thought it had something to do with Morrissey and band felt ill - as Kristeen Young

Hope the burger was worth it.

Hope the burger was worth it.

Seriously. You don't even have to give up meat for a full year, and the worst trade-off is that you might have to wear a speedo or a brassiere onstage. And Morrissey hasn't even had them do that in like two years now. I would absolutely give up meat for a few months' time in a heartbeat if I got the chance to be Morrissey's guitarist and the accompanying paycheck and travel it involved.

Are Morrisey's band members all Vegan or Vegetarian?

I have a hard time thinking all of his band and his crew if he is on a tour is all a Vegan or a Vegetarian

Re: Are Morrisey's band members all Vegan or Vegetarian?

Morrissey forced Madison Square Garden in New York to ban the sale of meat for his concert there on June 27, 2015.

Yeah, read a recent thread on that topic to see how that turned out.

Re: Are Morrisey's band members all Vegan or Vegetarian?

The band are vegetarian on tour around Morrissey. When they are away from him I know for a fact that the meat eaters eat all they can.

Back
Top Bottom