2 x 1st balcony tickets available in St. Paul

2 tix for St. Paul 1st Balcony 3rd row for sale

Hello all. I have two tickets to the St. Paul show 1st Balcony row CC (3rd row seats 9 and 10 (on the end). I am selling them for face value $94 ($188 for the pair). PM if interested. Show is sold out. :guitar:

Re: Pit tickets available in St. Paul

f***ing dammit. wish i had caught this. any chance you've got an extra?

f***ing dammit. wish i had caught this. any chance you've got an extra?

Hey bagface. Unfortunately, I do not. It really pisses me off in a way. Don't get me wrong, I'm thrilled to have stumbled upon these by checking for tickets daily after it was sold out. But it makes me angry that true moz fans logged in the morning of the presale and got shit (see my tickets for sale--not soo bad 1st balcony towards the front) and then prolly logged in at 10:00 the following day for the public sale and could not get in and when they finally did, it was sold out. While the casual fan weeks later just happens to check for tickets and boom. front row pit. We need to to get that pit rockin! (If there will be one?). Not sure how that will work at the Fitz.

I actually thought of you as I have lurked on this site for years and remembered you were from Minnesota. In a way, I wish I would have purchased more and sold them for face value to Solo regulars from around the area. My girlfriend would have killed me as I only have so much cash. I see someone selling first row on Craigslist (posted the same day I got mine) for $350 ($700 for a pair). Anyway, not sure what you ended up with but if my 3rd row 1st balcony is better for you, I can sell you a single. I also posted on craigslist and so far the only interest I have gotten is for a single. If my gal breaks a leg or gets ill or something, I will sell you her pit ticket... Are you going to Chicago?

Hey Mods, why were my posts merged? If someone was interested in my old tickets they have to scroll through me announcing pit tickets were available last week.

Last edited:

hey, thanks a lot for the offer lazy i was fortunate to at least get a ticket but yeah i was one of the probably many disappointed people who had several windows open refreshing constantly when they went on sale and it seemed like there was nothing decent available though i did manage main floor. hoping to scope for open seats and just move around a bunch or just kind of stand in the aisle as close as i can if possible. that's really depressing and frustrating that somebody is selling a first row on craigslist for $350. hopefully nobody breaks a leg or gets ill but i appreciate it. i was half planning on chicago depending on whether i stumbled upon a decent ticket somehow but so far no luck. you?

Yeah, that's the guy. What a joke. Anyway, I am going to Chicago. Megabus leaves at 7 a.m. I was able to get a 3rd row seat there. I figure I am 0 for 6 attempting to see Moz (cancellations). Minneapolis, Iowa, Chicago... Sigh. Might be my last chance. Enjoy the show, and let's drink to Moz's health as we get closer...

Back
Top Bottom