Periscope live stream broadcast from MSG Sat 27 June

docinwestchester

I will use the Periscope app on my phone to broadcast the audio, and possibly some video, from MSG this Saturday.

If you're not familiar, this is a free app that allows for streaming video. In order to watch you just open the app, use the map to find the broadcast location, click and enjoy. Very simple.

I hope this works...

I hope it works. I don't use Periscope and I'll be at the show. Do you know if the stream will save?

Thanks!

Thank you! Downloading the app now.
Is it a live stream? Because I'll be so far from from the stage that I'll need to watch!

I hope it works. I don't use Periscope and I'll be at the show. Do you know if the stream will save?

Thanks!

The video is available to the public for 24 hours. It's stored on the Periscope servers indefinitely, but only the user has access to their own videos.

Last edited:
Last edited:
Did anyone listen? The audio quality is surprisingly good. Click here to listen (this link will expire in 24 hours):

https://www.periscope.tv/w/aF9F9TU1Mzk1OTJ8MzAwMDU0MDdpFOtAyUFpww7N0kdBSNpglg97lWkIlLXFvixe_CIuiw==

It was obvious from the comments that no one liked the black screen. Sorry, but I was video recording at the same time with a separate camera. The phone was in my pocket. Next time I'll use "AUDIO ONLY" in the title to make it clear.

please, youre awesome and dont worry about any thing like that. were just appreciative

Back
Top Bottom