Has anyone taught their parrot Smiths / moz lyrics?

T

Tynamuna

I wonder has anyone taught their parrots Smiths/moz lyrics or do they know a parrot who can? If so which lyric.
Do you have any tips on how to train a parrot? My Father is a birdkeeper and i want to learn his parrots how to say
1. Kiss My shades
2. The sun shines out of our behinds
3. See the luck you* had can turn a good man bad.

Behind his back of course, I want to screw with him a bit

Last edited by a moderator:
It depends on the parrot, I think :p A friend of mine has a budgie, very annoying bird :lbf: It always keeps silence when its keeper is listening to her favorite music. But when I put on my favorite songs including Morrissey's, the budgie starts to sing! Especially it likes You have killed me)) Only a vocal melody, but it tries to make sounds more similar to words. My friend doesn't love to sing but I do. And obviously her pet prefers singing to speaking, it repeats my music, not her speach) If she would I could train it, but it isn't mine, I'm only a guest and she is very jealous of its attentions to me) And I think that her budgie is one of few who loves my singing voice =)

Last edited:
It depends on the parrot, I think :p A friend of mine has a budgie, very annoying bird :lbf: It always keeps silence when its keeper is listening to her favorite music. But when I put on my favorite songs including Morrissey's, the budgie starts to sing! Especially it likes You have killed me)) Only a vocal melody, but it tries to make sounds more similar to words. My friend doesn't love to sing but I do. And obviously her pet prefers singing to speaking, it repeats my music, not her speach) If she would I could train it, but it isn't mine, I'm only a guest and she is very jealous of its attentions to me) And I think that her budgie is one of few who loves my singing voice =)
Wait, the bird mimics Morrissey tunes. Thats awsume, even animal have music they perfer. They must have heard that he likes animals.

My Father owns canarys and parrots. I try to learn the parrots by playing the Smiths and accentuate the words i want them to learn. But so far i have just taught a colorful parrot to say "hidden" and "rags", which i then want him say to the african grey parrot. i want the parrots to mess with My fathers mind :D. You know, the parrots to say stuff like "the sun shines....." Whenever he bends over to pick something up. I love birds they are just brilliant

Why bother teaching a bird when Morrissey just parrots utterly discredited PETA Corpsetarian-Vegetarian Torture/Slaughter propaganda every time he opens his fat gob to sing? Didn't he realise that the cows didn't smile and say 'cheezy panini for Morrissey fans pleez': He is a murderer, a psychotic delusional fantasist and with #VegAnarchyInTheUK he will face the guillotine. In his bizarre dotage he imagines that the fact that the 'ghost of BrummieBoy' will utterly negate fame/sales/eyeballism/attentionism means that he will escape eternal ingnominy: he will not. The being that has emerged from the shroud of BrummieBoy is not human, not canine, not lupine, not......#Sentientist

A new music is coming, to wash away all the Corpsetarian/Vegetarian lies

#VegAnarchyInTheUK
#WelcomeToTheGardenOfVegEireann
#HealingIcelandicGreenlandicDreaamTime

#Gaiea

Trust us, the pale fascimiles of #MorrisseyLive will vanish into the mist when #TheAnnointedOne finally turns up the amp and riffs out the ultimate Sabbath/SexPistols riff, which he actually did at Bogarts in 76....but McClaren/Lydon and....Morrissey?....just couldn't cope with....and then the cocksucker Prefects came to the rescue....etc

best wishes
~The Ghost Of BrummieBoy
Copenhagen: easily the best city in the world.....

ps: you all send private messages hoping that if you ignore me i'll go away, but that's not going to work. Your idol, Morrissey, is my prison bitch....For Ever!!!!!! And he's belatedly into Chuck D/ Public Enemy and ye olde hip-op so just suck it up....Etc

Last edited:
Brummie, Who cares

Wait, the bird mimics Morrissey tunes. Thats awsume, even animal have music they perfer. They must have heard that he likes animals.
I don't know if Verdi was animal friendly but the second budgie's favorite is "Libiamo ne' lieti calici" =) Maybe because the pet has better musical taste than its owner... I love birds too but this one sometimes is very irritating, especially when it is flying through the room, trying to sit on my head or running along the keyboard)) In these moments it seems to me that the only thing that stops me from using its feathers for a necklace is small Moz's poster "Be kind with animals OR I'LL KILL YOU" :D Of course, it only seems, I won't hurt it anyway.

I don't know if Verdi was animal friendly but the second budgie's favorite is "Libiamo ne' lieti calici" =) Maybe because the pet has better musical taste than its owner... I love birds too but this one sometimes is very irritating, especially when it is flying through the room, trying to sit on my head or running along the keyboard)) In these moments it seems to me that the only thing that stops me from using its feathers for a necklace is small Moz's poster "Be kind with animals OR I'LL KILL YOU" :D Of course, it only seems, I won't hurt it anyway.
Maybe ther bird is actually a person turned into a bird and he is in Love with you :D birds can be frustrating sometimes. my father has a bird, that somehow belives my father is also a bird and she is in love with My father. She insists on "bird kissing" him and following him wherever he goes.

I hope you don't lose it someday and make budgie burritos. Think how annoying that bird would have been as a ghost

Back
Top Bottom