Morrissey is surprisingly techy

javert

Super Moderator
Subscriber
I've noticed over the years, Morrissey is in fact rather a tech user.

He has:
  • iPhone / other phone
  • Laptop/Mac

He visits this site on a daily/basis imagine because he likes to know what people think about him. This can be seen from the idea he made that TTY post about his facebook page but only after we as a site made a fuss about it. He searches his named on twitter and on youtube.

Last edited:

He has:
  • Ipad
  • iPhone
  • Laptop/Mac

He visits this site on a daily/basis imagine because he likes to know what people think about him. This can be seen from the idea he made that TTY post about his facebook page but only after we as a site made a fuss about it. He searches his named on twitter and on youtube.

I misread the title line - I thought it said "Morrissey is surprisingly tetchy", and I was going "Well DURR"

I don't know how it was before Damon was around but I heard that although Moz has a mobile phone with tons of numbers and contacts, it is actually Damon who manages it for him. I'm sure he uses it himself if he has to but not when Damon is around. And he is around most of the time but people who recall meetings with him either don't mention Damon at all or say that Moz was there and "another person". That said, it's obvious Moz surfs the internet a lot which is great, otherwise he wouldn't have discovered Frances, for example.

He has:
  • Ipad
  • iPhone
  • Laptop/Mac

How do you know that he owns these, you just know that he surfs. Does Morrissey say that i owns these things. Its obvious that he owns a computer and cellphone, but we don't know if they are Apple products or that he owns an iPad

Last edited by a moderator:
He's also taken up golf. i heard his handicap is 19 but he doesn't play under the name Morrissey.

There is a picture of him holding an iPhone somewhere

There isn't a picture of him HOLDING an iPhone. There are pictures of him where he has something in his trouser pockets which people assume to be an iPhone or iPod. He owns a computer (or computers) because he said so. But there was never a mention or sighting of an iPad.

There isn't a picture of him HOLDING an iPhone. There are pictures of him where he has something in his trouser pockets which people assume to be an iPhone or iPod. He owns a computer (or computers) because he said so. But there was never a mention or sighting of an iPad.

Who gives a flying fook. I like morrissey as much as the next person but some of these threads are tediously obsessive. How do u gives not puke at the sight of your owns posts?

He has:
  • iPhone / other phone
  • Laptop/Mac

You forgot the fax machine.

Morrissey has a phone and uses the internet. Stop the presses! My mum also has a phone and uses the internet. It just goes to show what kind of weird fictional character Morrissey is in some people's heads.

I remember he said he enjoys watching Youtube in his spare time when he's bored.

"It isn't fair, my precious, is it, to ask us what it's got in its nassty little pocketses?" =) I think it's normal, especially for a public person (yes, even for Moz) to use gadgets nowadays. Nothing surprising.

hahahahaha

I bought one of those to complete the holloween costume one year. Rachel went as Kelly and got one of those bay side tigers shirts charlie always wears in always sunny.

yeah I'm sure to some Morrissey is a very fictional person where every new tech device is like some new science etc

Dear lord has
it come to this? I guess his use of an abacus, cuneiform and smoke signals will be discussed next.

Last edited:
Personally, I miss the days when Morrissey used an abacus. Since he's gone digital, everything just feels dry and soulless. :(

Back
Top Bottom