Flashback to Valentine's day 2015

You know its tina :straightface:.... I know that beauty is in the eye of the beholder but Jeez morrissey has a questionable taste :/

btw is she still around? I thought when Damon came she went. Must be akward for the 3 of them.
Would someone care to explain this menage et trois

Last edited by a moderator:
You know its tina :straightface:.... I know that beauty is in the eye of the beholder but Jeez morrissey has a questionable taste :/

btw is she still around? I thought when Damon came she went. Must be akward for the 3 of them.

That's a unflattering foto of all 3 of 'em. Their more attractive 3D.

What makes everyone believe that they stopped being friends? "Lifetime constant" doesn't actually imply that. Apart from that they just sit next to each other in this picture. So? Isn't it odd for Moz to go to a concert with a friend he knows for about 15 years? Not really. She lives in Los Angeles, of course they see each other when he is there. Everything else would be odd. And, to get it out of my system, I find it wrong that someone took this picture. Moz has many friends who are NOT famous and who don't want to be in the public eye. Why is it so hard for people to respect that?

What part of "lifetime constant" is confusing you?

Why do you have to resort to commenting on a females looks? Why doesn't anyone comment on Damon's looks or Jakes looks? Jealousy isn't attractive my friend.

What part of "lifetime constant" is confusing you?

Why do you have to resort to commenting on a females looks? Why doesn't anyone comment on Damon's looks or Jakes looks? Jealousy isn't attractive my friend.

Oh sry i meant Damon too actually. Both Damon, Tina and Jake really, so clam you horses for fs. She Is actually the looker in the bunch. Sry if it sounded unclear but this is the internet so you can expect much to be lost in translation. Also as someone said they are hotter in 3D so..... Plus even though he said lifetime constant i had not seen her in a long time, just Damon. I though that that she was gone. Morrissey does flake on his words sometimes you know.

He's not photographed every time he goes out. He's not photographed with every person he hangs out with. What we see is a small fraction of his life. I agree with the person above. It's not cool to take a photo like that and post it.

Oh sry i meant Damon too actually. Both Damon, Tina and Jake really, so clam you horses for fs. She Is actually the looker in the bunch. Sry if it sounded unclear but this is the internet so you can expect much to be lost in translation. Also as someone said they are hotter in 3D so..... Plus even though he said lifetime constant i had not seen her in a long time, just Damon. I though that that she was gone. Morrissey does flake on his words sometimes you know.

Most of the people aren't in the picture, acutally. When did we last saw a photograph of him with Linder? And she is pretty much "not gone". Let it rest.

Most of the people aren't in the picture, acutally. When did we last saw a photograph of him with Linder? And she is pretty much "not gone". Let it rest.

I had let it rest, why did you reply then?. Also i'm entitled to My opinion and who thought that i think Linder is attractive or that Morrissey and Linder was ever in a relationship? Either way, you don't like it than don't reply ;)

I had let it rest, why did you reply then?. Also i'm entitled to My opinion and who thought that i think Linder is attractive or that Morrissey and Linder was ever in a relationship? Either way, you don't like it than don't reply ;)

Who is talking about relationships? Nobody except you, apparently. "Gone" meaning "not a part of his life" and "not gone" meaning "a part of his life". Linder IS a part of his life and is NEVER in the pictures. Therefore your statement that you thought Tina ISN'T a part of his life because she is NOT in the pictures whereas Damon IS ... Well, how can you not see my point?

Who is talking about relationships? Nobody except you, apparently. "Gone" meaning "not a part of his life" and "not gone" meaning "a part of his life". Linder IS a part of his life and is NEVER in the pictures. Therefore your statement that you thought Tina ISN'T a part of his life because she is NOT in the pictures whereas Damon IS ... Well, how can you not see my point?

Fs drop it everything getting lost in translation. Drop it and get on with your life jeeez

How do you know that is Tina? I haven't found images of her.

If some persons was "gone" from life I wouldn't acknowledge her as one of only four peoples I dedicate my AUTOBIOGRAPHY to. There's obvious implication of attachment friendship and love there. I'm not say' it romantic. But implies special relationship. You don't have spend every minute of every day be photographed with person to have it.

It's Tina. I think she's pretty. It's merely nice to see him in a photograph, casually hanging out while he's "in hiding" between shows, with a gal he mentioned in his autobiography (especially since there was mention of possibly procreating with her and maybe the idea of the potential of future mini-Morrisseys running around has some people chattering on here). People will always be curious, especially since he's so guarded about everything (and rarely spotted outside his hotel). Jesus...he really is the modern day Oscar Wilde. Haha!

I know you are right but it becomes tedious to discuss it constantly because it will always be the same points being discussed, there will never be progress in the discussion. It leads to nowhere and afterwards you always find yourself thinking "it doesn't really matter, anyway". And the point that actually bugs me the most is when people invade the privacy of those close to Moz. They aren't famous and they don't want to be. Do people really think Damon and Tina enjoy it when some strangers walk up to them and yell "Tina" or "Damon" as if they know them? And then they start asking questions about Moz because there is nothing else to ask? And they know that they don't even want to answer these questions before they are even been asked. I would hate that. At least, you could ask Jesse or Boz some musical questions.

It's Tina. I think she's pretty. It's merely nice to see him in a photograph, casually hanging out while he's "in hiding" between shows, with a gal he mentioned in his autobiography (especially since there was mention of possibly procreating with her and maybe the idea of the potential of future mini-Morrisseys running around has some people chattering on here). People will always be curious, especially since he's so guarded about everything (and rarely spotted outside his hotel). Jesus...he really is the modern day Oscar Wilde. Haha!

Tina is pretty. She volunteers at a rescue I work for and is very nice. She volunteers for the rescue I work for. She gives lots of her time, money and has opened her home to hundreds of animals that would have been put down if someone didn't stand up for them. All the employees here love her because she doesn't make a fuss and is always willing to help. Morrissey picked a good one.

Morrissey picked a good one.

And again we are in the world of assumtions with a phrase like "picked a good one". For what? To go jogging? To hang around in the local book store? To go to concerts? Nobody who respects this woman would post ANY information on this website.

And again we are in the world of assumtions with a phrase like "picked a good one". For what? To go jogging? To hang around in the local book store? To go to concerts? Nobody who respects this woman would post ANY information on this website.

To know. Idiot. I don't care what their relationship is. Good people are hard to find and she's good people.

If I was friends with Moz I'd keep it on the down low to. I'd totally avoid having my picture taken with him. Must suck to have everyone judging you, talking about you and analyzing your relationship. God knows life is complicated enough. I wonder how many friends Moz looses because of his fame. Going to a concert and people photograph you. Go to dinner and people photograph you. Go shopping and have people photograph you. Bloody annoying!

Back
Top Bottom