Durham show tickets?

Joe11

Hey! I'm a 22 year old college student who has had tickets to see Moz play three times in NC and once in Atlanta and EVERY SINGLE TIME it was cancelled. Horrible luck or does the universe just hate me? I don't know. Either way I had been looking forward to going so badly ,b/c Morrissey is my favorite singer/songwriter ever, and it was absolutely crushing each time it didn't happen. When I found out that Morrissey was going to be playing Durham I was so excited but sadly I couldn't buy the tickets because I was in between jobs (I am a very very poor college student) and a lot of family health issues were happening. Now, that I have a job I find that the tickets are all sold out!? =0
Does anyone have spare tickets available that they can't use? I don't have tons of money, and i honestly don't even know what the prices are, but if someone could help me out you would be doing me such a huge favor and I would eternally appreciate it! Thanks!!!
Joe

=)

Durham Show Tickets

Hey! I'm a 22 year old college student who has had tickets to see Moz play three times in NC and once in Atlanta and EVERY SINGLE TIME it was cancelled. Horrible luck or does the universe just hate me? I don't know. Either way I had been looking forward to going so badly ,b/c Morrissey is my favorite singer/songwriter ever, and it was absolutely crushing each time it didn't happen. When I found out that Morrissey was going to be playing Durham I was so excited but sadly I couldn't buy the tickets because I was in between jobs (I am a very very poor college student) and a lot of family health issues were happening. Now, that I have a job I find that the tickets are all sold out!? =0
Does anyone have spare tickets available that they can't use? I don't have tons of money, and i honestly don't even know what the prices are, but if someone could help me out you would be doing me such a huge favor and I would eternally appreciate it! Thanks!!!
Joe

=)

oh and ideally i'd like to have two tickets because i would so love to take my mom, also a big fan, to the show

Last edited:
Re: Durham Show Tickets????!!!! =0

ideally i need two tickets for i'd love to take my mom, who is also a huge fan, to the show too.

Does anyone have spare tickets available that they can't use? I don't have tons of money, and i honestly don't even know what the prices are, but if someone could help me out you would be doing me such a huge favor and I would eternally appreciate it! Ideally two tickets would be wonderful bc then I could take my mom, who is a huge fan herself.
Thanks!!!
Joe

=)

Have you tried vigago och stubhub( sort of ticket ebay). I feel for you sweetheart, so much that i bothered to post a post. Would give you one if i had one.

Last edited by a moderator:
Aw thank you for replying! and thanks, you are so sweet! =)
and yeah I'm looking now online and some of the prices are just too much for me to afford (like in the hundreds each). I'm going to try calling the venue too when they open monday. thank you again though!

You can post once on one thread without spamming loads of forums (fora?). Why not delete some of your posts.

P.

Just turn up outside and wait around and either someone will be offering a spare at under face value or the touts will be short of customers and you can offer them under face value.
Works every time for me.

Just put up my orchestra ticket on ebay (user: soundofmusic996). Probably the best deal you're going to get now based on the prices of other sites. Good luck.

Back
Top Bottom