Sydney - Vivid LIVE, Sydney Opera House Concert Hall (May 30, 2015) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

The Queen Is Dead / World Peace Is None Of Your Business / Ganglord / Speedway / Kick The Bride Down The Aisle / Earth Is The Loneliest Planet / Stop Me If You Think You've Heard This One Before / Certain People I Know / My Dearest Love / Staircase At The University / Kiss Me A Lot / I’m Throwing My Arms Around Paris / Istanbul / The World Is Full Of Crashing Bores / Mama Lay Softly On The Riverbed / Everyday Is Like Sunday / The Bullfighter Dies / People Are The Same Everywhere / Meat Is Murder / Now My Heart Is Full // First Of The Gang To Die

setlist provided by an anonymous person

• Photo: @Intl_Playboy / Twitter. Link posted by docinwestchester.

sydney3.jpg

Last edited:
Told ya! Julia / julian get walked in and they're to the right and i'm fine with that but the others on the left get walked in too but its like 5 and more than that in so cal! And the girl with the long hair is a annoying borracha...goes for beer & walks back up front saying "i'm supposed to be up front, i'm morrissey's guest"! Feel bad for those that bought those front row tix. Dont even think they pay for their tix. Moz politics.

"i'm supposed to be up front, i'm morrissey's guest"!

and here I'm reminded again that the last time I saw Morrissey I actually had bought a ticket (oh lol)(I know!)(ok it was a festival).

These rude and seemingly idiotic guests are beginning to annoy me a bit. I might have to lock them in a barn and set it on fire, if that's okay with Morrissey.

Nah I don't think I'll ask for his permission actually. I like watching cretins burn too much.

Yawn. Has anyone real informations or videos about the actual show? That would be nice. It's more enjoyable than constant posts about front row bitching ...

Yawn. Has anyone real informations or videos about the actual show? That would be nice. It's more enjoyable than constant posts about front row bitching ...

I know! But it's still enjoyable to imagine how Smokin Joe would have had Morrissey's guests crying for their mummies, since it's all about front row boxing and all... Morrissey probably put them there for them to get destroyed anyway. He's waiting, folks! :D

Memo: Start with the drinkers, (aka the bar lightweights), then work on the clingers. Look at them hugging the stage like koala bears. They're not koala bears. Have no mercy. Then, tackle any Security sucker who will insist on getting involved. Leave no one standing until you've claimed your spot back.

Simple. Good luck! :)

NB/ If Morrissey gets hurt in the process, it's completely ok.

You must be one of those a-holes or friends of those causing the "Front row bitching". Don't think it would be such a big deal if it wasn't 5-10++++. If it continues I wouldn't be surprised if enough people who bought front row tickets filed a lawsuit against the venues for allowing this EVENTHOUGH they're on the guest list. Time for M to consider retiring. The expierence isn't what it used to be.

You know what makes me laugh a bit, that girl with the long hair (lets just call her Julia MkII for now) looks like she has no clue. Shes got the nikes on and a stussy t-shirt, and looks like shes out of some f***ing 90210 episode. Seriously remeber when The Smiths and Morrissey were an 'alternative act' I mean what te f*** is that. Is this because of America?

Someone get her obcessed with Hilery Duff or something, where she belongs.

Goodnight and thank youuuu

Time for M to consider retiring. The expierence isn't what it used to be.

Based on past conduct, I'd be extremely surprised if the people who were led to the front row claiming to be guests were genuine guests of Morrissey - far more likely that they are guests of Vivid Live. But yeah, it clearly makes sense to suggest that Morrissey should retire based on the way Vivid Live and/or the Opera House have operated their guest lists for four nights.

I'm guessing the man himself picks the pre-show projections. Who were the band, I think they were second, kinda nu-metalish

I've been scouring the net trying to find out who that was. Tried to use Shazam while it was playing but had no reception in the Opera House.
Seemed like a strange choice..
Anyone know who this band was?

I've been scouring the net trying to find out who that was. Tried to use Shazam while it was playing but had no reception in the Opera House.
Seemed like a strange choice..
Anyone know who this band was?
If the pre-show video reel hasn't changed from the UK tour, then it's Apex Theory.

No video of any dearest love performances up yet?

Thanks for that.. Now I've checked on Apex Theory it definitely is them from that video.
Anyone know what the link with Morrissey is? I couldn't imagine Morrissey sat around listening to Nu-Metal!

well he said he like system of a down so you may be wrong. also yeah, my dearest love? someone said his vocal cracked so maybe that's a bump or hold up

Based on past conduct, I'd be extremely surprised if the people who were led to the front row claiming to be guests were genuine guests of Morrissey - far more likely that they are guests of Vivid Live. But yeah, it clearly makes sense to suggest that Morrissey should retire based on the way Vivid Live and/or the Opera House have operated their guest lists for four nights.

They are "genuine guests" of Morrissey not the venue's. Plus the person who first mentioned this debacle here did say the venue security in Sydney did nothing. Irregular regulars know who they are by name. So if you're going to any upcoming shows in United States and you have expensive front row tickets on the left side of the stage be prepared to be in the 2nd row! Guaranteed it's going to happen at EVERY show!

All this bitching at the front ! The easiest way to sort this is to fill your pockets with mini cheeses and pelt him with them whilst mooing loudly.

Benny-the-British-Butcher

If your could in the future film your videos in Horizontal and not vertically. Hold the phone in the horizontal position when filming so as to get the correct video dimensions. Vertical videos are just not pretty and technically incorrect.
That was meant for Leslie. :p

He didn't say anything about Moz dying. He is just stating the obvious: there is a chance Moz might never play again in Oz. (1) Moz can't do concerts forever and (2) Oz is a good distance from US and Europe.

I'd love to see a dvd release of the Sydney concerts, they could title it 'MOz'

instead of Mos - Moz. cos he's in Oz. It's got legs that one

Back
Top Bottom