This will make Moz smile

Re: This will make Moz smile.

It will never be solved. Whether in free range, free to roam or henhouse, there will always be campylobacter, and it was ever thus, even in pre-factory farming days. The problem is that it is present in flesh and fat layers inaccessible until cutting. The good news is that few people eat raw chicken, and cooking kills the bugs. Always have a meat-only chopping board, because if you're chopping chicken, and use the same board for, say, preparing salad, you're going to get ill. Or just don't eat chicken.

P.

It will never be solved. Whether in free range, free to roam or henhouse, there will always be campylobacter, and it was ever thus, even in pre-factory farming days. The problem is that it is present in flesh and fat layers inaccessible until cutting. The good news is that few people eat raw chicken, and cooking kills the bugs. Always have a meat-only chopping board, because if you're chopping chicken, and use the same board for, say, preparing salad, you're going to get ill. Or just don't eat chicken.

P.

I have had campylobacter as a kid and that shit is no joke. If God had come down and offered me death as an alternative I would have taken it.

sounds horrible. food just seems like an unnecessary complication in my life that i just cant focus on which is completely the opposite of how my wife feels as she loves eating. id eat the same thing everyday as it doesn't really taste like much but she loves food (ironically cant cook though). we argue about restaurants like nobodys business

Back
Top Bottom