Sydney - Vivid LIVE, Sydney Opera House Concert Hall (May 27, 2015) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

Suedehead / Staircase At The University / Ganglord / I’m Throwing My Arms Around Paris / Istanbul / World Peace Is None Of Your Business / Speedway / Scandinavia / The Bullfighter Dies / The World Is Full Of Crashing Bores / Kiss Me A Lot / Will Never Marry / Neal Cassady Drops Dead / I'm Not A Man / Mama Lay Softly On The Riverbed / One Of Our Own / What She Said / Now My Heart Is Full / Everyday Is Like Sunday / Meat Is Murder // First Of The Gang To Die

setlist provided by marred, darkeyelids and Caspar (order not 100%)

• Vivid Diary - photos by Lincoln Jubb (23 total) - Monster Children. Link posted by an anonymous person.

sydney2_1.jpg
  • Photo posted by darkeyelids:

sydney2.jpg

Last edited:

This is awesome, loved it. Thanks for posting this, was at the show. I don't understand why some people had negative things to say about it. Just Moz having fun.

Don't get me wrong, I do miss sing me to sleep in the middle of speedway, but this is pretty cool.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks, setlist updated on the main article. darkeyelids previously mentioned "Neal Cassady Drops Dead" was also played and I'm presuming "Everyday Is Like Sunday" wasn't dropped as that was not previously mentioned.

Actually, it was dropped - First Of The Gang in its place. Wish I had payed more attention on the night - you realise at the time, thinking, "oh, they didn't play this last night" or "this is being played a lot earlier on tonight" but hard to remember afterwards. Didn't Ryan mentioned that he filmed the whole gig? Might be able to confirm it that way.

Got it, it has been removed. Yes, Ryan mentioned recording, I'll check with him on the correct order.

Actually, it was dropped - First Of The Gang in its place. Wish I had payed more attention on the night - you realise at the time, thinking, "oh, they didn't play this last night" or "this is being played a lot earlier on tonight" but hard to remember afterwards. Didn't Ryan mentioned that he filmed the whole gig? Might be able to confirm it that way.

Everyday WAS played 100%, First of the Gang was the final song of the encore.

I think he played Everyday is Like Sunday --> Meat is Murder --Encore-- --> First of the Gang to Die

This is awesome, loved it. Thanks for posting this, was at the show. I don't understand why some people had negative things to say about it. Just Moz having fun.

Don't get me wrong, I do miss sing me to sleep in the middle of speedway, but this is pretty cool.

I'm just amazed that he gave up the mic onstage. Is this a first?

I'm just amazed that he gave up the mic onstage. Is this a first?

Yes, I think it is the first time he did that but I'm not surprised that it was Gustavo who had the pleasure. I think Moz is extremely fond of him and Gustavo is apparently someone who isn't afraid to step forward and speak to thousands of people. Moz tried to give the mic to other band members but they are always very uncommunicative.

Heh, ok putting it back in. This is the most complicated setlist ever.

I think he played Everyday is Like Sunday --> Meat is Murder --Encore-- --> First of the Gang to Die

Ok if you're certain, I'm sure you're right. I must have gotten mixed up. I love rotating setlists but seeing multiple shows can certainly confuse things (having a few drinks probably doesn't help either)...

Yes, the society of the terminally dull along with your measly self. You are a crashing bore. Please leave, forever.

Julia has thrown a few blue roses my way over the years. Is she maybe part of a society of some kind?

Credit where it is due! A good set list form the Crankfraud!

Benny-the-British-Butcher

nice to see mama lay softly as I love that song. drums sound great in it and it feels lyrically like a pre cursor to world peace

You know what would be hot though? Jesse (en su manera enferma) switching places with Julia.

Chicks on guitars. Hombre.

Very funny! If this happened, the internet would definitely break....more so than even after Kim K's big ass was put on the cover of Paper magazine.

Last edited:

No Neal Cassady was played and it wasn't dropped because it was never in the set list to begin with as the first night was Cassady free.

No Neal Cassady was played and it wasn't dropped because it was never in the set list to begin with as the first night was Cassady free.

One of our Own was 100% played, straight after Smiler. Come on DavidT, get it right, this site is a joke these days.

Credit where it is due! A good set list form the Crankfraud.*

Benny-the-British-Butcher ������

Once again another just like Charlie Chuckles ! How sad !
Get in line, all you need is me !

*CrankFraud

Howzit....I have a spare ticket for the Sunday show I really need to offload. Any takers? Pls reply asap. Send a PM THANKYOU. Ps, ticket legit, have had a late cancellation due to work.

Howzit....I have a spare ticket for the Sunday show I really need to offload. Any takers? Pls reply asap. Send a PM THANKYOU. Ps, ticket legit, have had a late cancellation due to work.

There's always good odds that Steven will cancel the performance at the last minute so my advice to people with spare tickets is only sell if you get full face value otherwise hold on to them for the cancellation full refund.

Very funny Freshcat lol !

I checked it out and all I found was a pack of Dubliner cheese.
Oh well it's a good job I have a sense of humour.

Well, it WAS there, I assure you!
Seems someone on this board found it unless someone randomly did, though I doubt it given where it was.
Hopefully someone used it!

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom