Sydney - Vivid LIVE, Sydney Opera House Concert Hall (May 27, 2015) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

Suedehead / Staircase At The University / Ganglord / I’m Throwing My Arms Around Paris / Istanbul / World Peace Is None Of Your Business / Speedway / Scandinavia / The Bullfighter Dies / The World Is Full Of Crashing Bores / Kiss Me A Lot / Will Never Marry / Neal Cassady Drops Dead / I'm Not A Man / Mama Lay Softly On The Riverbed / One Of Our Own / What She Said / Now My Heart Is Full / Everyday Is Like Sunday / Meat Is Murder // First Of The Gang To Die

setlist provided by marred, darkeyelids and Caspar (order not 100%)

• Vivid Diary - photos by Lincoln Jubb (23 total) - Monster Children. Link posted by an anonymous person.

sydney2_1.jpg
  • Photo posted by darkeyelids:

sydney2.jpg

Last edited:
How does she afford to do all this traveling and seeing Moz concerts, is she some sort of trustiforian?

So, poor Julia must once again pay for the lack of post-show footage? Great. Where are the videos? Detailed reviews? Anyone?

How does she afford to do all this traveling and seeing Moz concerts, is she some sort of trustaforian?

I always assumed she was on the payroll (as site runner for TTY) and that Moz makes sure she's comfortable.

I always assumed she was on the payroll (as site runner for TTY) and that Moz makes sure she's comfortable.

that seems like it could be an idea especially if theyre traveling there anyway but ive no idea really. never thought about it outside of here and never bothered to try and look anything up

How does she afford to do all this traveling and seeing Moz concerts, is she some sort of trustaforian?

YAWN! There is a "search" function on this site; please use it! Cause' you know, this question has only been asked about 10,000 times here in the last 16/17 years.

No-one seems to have mentioned the possibility that it is Morrissey who follows her around. It might be a far stranger relationship than anyone has imagined. After all, wherever Julia is Morrissey never seems far behind.

No-one seems to have mentioned the possibility that it is Morrissey who follows her around. It might be a far stranger relationship than anyone has imagined. After all, wherever Julia is Morrissey never seems far behind.

Not true. Have they ever been spotted together outside of shows? When he's in LA? No.

I only go to the gigs to see Julia. Who is this Morrissey fella everyone's talking about? <confused face>

Not true. Have they ever been spotted together outside of shows? When he's in LA? No.

I'm disappointed you seem to think my theory is flawed, but I notice you have been unable to link to any photographs of the two of them either apart or together in L.A.

I don't get it either (I don't understand addicts in general), but I think Morrissey can relate to her because he's forever obsessed with music. That's why it's cool that Moz has written a novel that is not about his life in the music business (or I wonder if the book has something to do with music) because Moz is all about music and not much more. But remember he recently said the doctors ordered him not to hand the mic to Julia because she could leave some viruses in it. Remember when she thanked him for living? That was so sweet! :)

She's probably nice. But honestly, who has the time or desire to follow Moz around the world for years? I mean seriously. It's not a natural aspiration for anyone's life. And it's repetitive too. I don't care how big a fan you are, there is no need to see every concert he does. Unless she fulfills a purpose that I know nothing about, in which case I eat my words. If she spent more time on her site and less time standing in the front row she might be better off, and everyone else too. That's not jealousy talking either. I just think the whole thing is weird.

Here we go again. Julia is a trust fund kid, well in to her 40's at least by now. She is spending her trust fund on going to every Morrissey concert. I can't say she is a horrible person, but she certainly has a sense of entitlement and that's what pisses people off. I did see her get thrown down to the ground by her hair by a fat Mexican girl at one of the Hollywood Palladium shows years ago when she did her usual barge her way to the front.-Anonymous

Are there still no videos? Unbelievable! And funny when you think about how other countries often get slated around here when they fail to provide post-show informations immediately :crazy:

Maybe people were too buys enjoying the show to actally stand there filming it on an smart phone.

Here we go again. Julia is a trust fund kid, well in to her 40's at least by now. She is spending her trust fund on going to every Morrissey concert. I can't say she is a horrible person, but she certainly has a sense of entitlement and that's what pisses people off. I did see her get thrown down to the ground by her hair by a fat Mexican girl at one of the Hollywood Palladium shows years ago when she did her usual barge her way to the front.-Anonymous

Surely people are entitled to spend their own money however they wish, whether it's a trust fund, a lottery win or a hard-earned salary?

And as for her "barging to the front", that doesn't ring true since she's let in before the doors open.

Only twenty four hours before Julia Big Nose makes her third appearance at the Sydney opera house ! I can't fakin wait mate !
No worries ! (Hope she lets me stand behind her again)

Ryano !

W T F !
I can't believe I'm reading all this shit about a big beaked girl from America, pass me the 4kin sick bucket again I'm gonna chuck like I never chucked before.
( in a girly voice read on ) "I met Julia tonight and she said this and she did that, she was really nice I don't know why people hate her, she let me stand near the front and then I realised who she wasn't. " STOP ! STOP ! STOP !
This cannot go on you sound like a bunch of 4kin infants ! Tomorrow there is to be NO MENTION of this silly woman with the big hooter.
Now then how was Silly Steven ? Some say he wasn't very talkative ( that could be worrying for those going tomorrow night ).

Benny-the-British-Butcher

With that balding head of hers, my guess is she is in her 50s. Also she gets let in before the crowd and makes her way to the front on Jessie's side.

Who gives a f*** about Julia. She's mental.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom