Morrissey review: Sometimes the world really is full of crushing bores

No. More like who let you out of the pigsty? It was actually somewhat peaceful around here until you had to rear your ugly head again.

Yeah? What was that about mediocrity? If you think the set was so great then why post this ridiculous piss poor "review" then? When something goes really right for Morrissey and people are happy about a set list or a show, you have to come along and post negative dribble like this. And for...what...to stir shit of course...Well what a surprise.

By the way, you are a crashing bore because all of us sycophantic crushing bores are having lots of fun.

greek-potato.standard-460x345.gif

When RB gets mad she throws sand and if it blows back in her face she kicks the sand real hard cause there is lots of sand where she lives.

I never really understood the point to people reviewing concerts to be honest, by the time anyone has read it, the band / artist is usually in another city or country.

As a pretty hardcore Moz fan, I really enjoyed the show and the new material sounded awesome live.

I never really understood the point to people reviewing concerts to be honest, by the time anyone has read it, the band / artist is usually in another city or country.

As a pretty hardcore Moz fan, I really enjoyed the show and the new material sounded awesome live.

because people like reading about a night with shared experiences that might have them think about there own. I think musical performance is interesting and like to see how others feel about it and what they get out of it. the differences the similarities and vicarious enjoyment all create a small sense of an in group

What She Said is one of the Smith's dullest songs?

Really? To be fair the Smiths didn't have any dull songs, but still I was super excited to see that one back in the setlist.

Back
Top Bottom