Sydney - Vivid LIVE, Sydney Opera House Concert Hall (May 26, 2015) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

Suedehead / Staircase At The University / Kiss Me A Lot / World Peace Is None Of Your Business / Ganglord / Istanbul / I’m Throwing My Arms Around Paris / Stop Me If You Think You've Heard This One Before / Speedway / Scandinavia / Will Never Marry / The Bullfighter Dies / The World Is Full Of Crashing Bores / I'm Not A Man / Mama Lay Softly On The Riverbed / My Dearest Love / What She Said / Now My Heart Is Full / Meat Is Murder / Smiler With Knife // Everyday Is Like Sunday

setlist provided by crawleyrocket

Last edited:
Re: Morrissey VividLIVE, Sydney Opera House, 26th May 2015, Setlist

Morrissey 26/05/15 - Sydney Opera House

Suedehead
Staircase at the University
Kiss Me A Lot
World Peace Is None Of Your Business
Ganglord
Istanbul
I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris
Stop Me If You Think You've Heard This One Before
Speedway
Scandinavia
Will Never Marry
The Bullfighter Dies
The World Is Full Of Crashing Bores
I'm Not a Man
Mama Lay Softly Down On The River Bed
My Dearest Love
What She Said
Now My Heart Is Full
Meat Is Murder
Smiler With Knife
/
Everyday Is Like Sunday

Great concert! Thanks MOZ!
CR

:love: beautiful setlist! :love:

white rabbit?!! :love:

one of the most beautiful songs in history of music!

You going tonight Ryan? Filming? I won't be able to from my seat tonight

I'll post my video of last night's whole show ASAP

I might. I kinda just wanted to enjoy the show for a change last night and only recorded My Dearest Love.

I'll be close to the front so I might feel more inclined to tonight, we'll see.

My first comment to you? How the f*** am I supposed to distinguish you from the other anonymous posters? I have no idea who you are anonymous. Now go find this post where I hassle you for liking Swords.

I think you must have dreamed that because there are posts all over this forum of me salivating over My Dearest Love. And as far as me bashing anyone for liking Swords I have no idea what you're talking about. I own Swords. Why the hell would I slag someone off for liking it? Now go shit on someone else's parade :)

perhaps im mistaken but I think I asked if you were intentionally trying to hurt my feelings and you, I thought and think you, said no not at all but that there were anonymous trolls and thought I must be one. its not really important to me but it just seemed a reversal. could be someone else with marred in there name. I wonder if theres a way to look up my first post with the ip number

Marred check your pm.

Any video of My Dearest Love out there?

It's sitting on my camera waiting to be uploaded, though I probably won't have the means to upload it until tomorrow sometime, after tonight's show.

In other news, marred is joining me tonight near the front.

Anyone intersted in buying tickets for tonight's show at opera house. $80 each - have two available . I am in sydney cbd. Can sell separately or as a double.

Fantastic.

A great gig allround. Morriessy was in great form, his voice was perfect, the band were very tight and solid. The new music sounds awesome live. The Opera House really suits him.
I think Morrissey getting into town a week early was a good thing. He is such a funny.
This wasn't my first time seeing him, but I didn't think he would be this good.

I remember my Dad saying to me about 15 years ago, don't worry Morrissey will get better with age and he was right.

Hello! Does anyone have any videos that are longer than the ones already posted? Dying to see them if you do =)

Anyone got a better picture of that T with Mozza getting his hair cut? Its not slim fit is it ?

Hoping Jack the Ripper might get dusted off for Saturday night. Haven't heard it live since Manchester 2005 :)

I enjoyed the show last night, just one Smiths tune is enough for me to be able to do that, but I don't understand the 'oh this setlist is a real fans setlist' stuff. Yeah maybe if started liking his music about four years ago. T me a real fans setlist would include a bigger spread. Fine play some great B sides but some older Bsides. I know an artist can play what they want, and it would get tired just playing mainly older stuff. I have no issue but please stop with the oh what a great setlist for real fans stuff. It wasn't really.

Please tell me someone has videos of some of these that are longer than a few seconds!!!! =0
My Dearest Love?! Share it if you have it please! Now My Heart is Full!? I need to see!

Moz time again soon!

Morrissey's voice actually cracked during My Dearest Love. As soon as it cracked he flashed this embarrassed smile and said "Ooh, sorry" and then he held someone's hand in the front row while he gathered his voice for the next part.

While I'm here I may as well mention the video clips before the show. There was a poet reading over the pic of the boxer then The Ramones followed by an awful band that stuck out like a sore festering thumb that I find hard to believe was chosen by Morrissey. I have no idea who they were but it was utter shite and seemed to be very recent. Then Shocking blue-White Rabbit. I can't remember all of them but there was an amazing clip of a spanish flamenco male dancer which the audience actually clapped and cheered for. And of course it ended with The New York Dolls.

Here's the dancer.

Surely Marred, you were not dismissing as "utter shite" the excellent Pauline Murray and Penetration with Don't Dictate. Excellent chance that Morrissey was in the audience for that show at the Electric Circus. Not sure he'd have been gobbing on PM though...

Will Never Marry, Now My Heart Is Full, My Dearest Love!

He must come back to Europe (hopefully Scandinavia) with this setlist this year! I would kill to hear him sing these songs live.

Amen to that! Fingers crossed. A setlist to die for, for sure!

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom