Odds of Morrissey playing Ammunition at Sydney

javert

Super Moderator
Subscriber
I'll be down under on Monday and I'll be seeing Moz on Tuesday at Sydney.

Ryan the mod said he had asked Moz to play it live, Moz said they had never done it live before and maybe it has sparked something in his mind to maybe include it in his set list for Tuesday.

What are the odds?

hmm Im gonna say seventy thirty in favor of not playing it. Id love to see it played as its a great song but for the realities of rehearsal and setlist it might be harder technically if they've already rehearsed a setlist and lighting and stage etc issues as well as time. hope it happens

Nope - Boz and the Pub Band dudes wont be able to learn it that fast. I suppose you might get a verse during the gap in Speedway...

It would be great if he did.

He's been here for a few days, I wonder if they are rehearsing in Sydney a slightly different set list. Interesting Moz has gotten into town so early.

It's my favourite Moz song so I hope what I said indeed resonated with him!

I'm pretty sure the band have been too busy rehearsing Rolf Harris covers. I'm hoping Moz does 'Two Little Boys'.

Nope - Boz and the Pub Band dudes wont be able to learn it that fast. I suppose you might get a verse during the gap in Speedway...

Well, Boz wrote the music so I'm guessing he could manage to recreate it if he was tasked to do so by Moz.

I was almost going to say "get Boz to rehearse it while you've got some time off" at the signing...

Ryan, maybe tonight.

If he played My Dearest Love, we may get ammunition!

I'd say it's about as likely as Stephen Hawking covering "Sunny".

Which MIGHT happen. As anything might happen.

Back
Top Bottom