Ireland says yes to gay marraige

If this means that the average normal not over acting non dramatic gay people that make up the majority of gay people get it a bit easier then I am all for it. The problem is the posers that are using the gay scene as a way to provoke people and paint it as if it is something for everyone out there. There is a very silent anti gay majority in the world and maybe they will speak or act when we have lived with these kind of propaganda wars for too long until everyone gets sick of it.

The old greeks tried open love and we all know what happened and history will always repeat itself and while the gay propaganda is successful the far right wing movements across Europe is growing bigger as each day passes. I can see this develop into something that will create what we had in the 40's.

My gay friends feel that it became harder to be accepted as gay in society with the increasing pro gay movement propaganda. People forget that as with any movement you are still alone in the street when something happens and it does all the time. When it is banned to openly criticise the gay movement people turn to talking behind someones back instead and the hate just becomes even more intense.

The yes vote in Ireland will make the violence against gay people increase and more people will join up with the right wing movements. The only good outcome is that the boring average not fab and flashy gay person will at least have the right to do what he or she wants to do. But those that use this to provoke will soon find out what they have created and those people are sadly hetero who use the gay movement as some sort of letout for their own political frustrations. Stop hijacking the gay movement and get your own club.

Nice!

More irish gays and less irish ginger kids, win-win situation!

The pikeys and tinkers have voted!

If this means that the average normal not over acting non dramatic gay people that make up the majority of gay people get it a bit easier then I am all for it. The problem is the posers that are using the gay scene as a way to provoke people and paint it as if it is something for everyone out there. There is a very silent anti gay majority in the world and maybe they will speak or act when we have lived with these kind of propaganda wars for too long until everyone gets sick of it.

The old greeks tried open love and we all know what happened and history will always repeat itself and while the gay propaganda is successful the far right wing movements across Europe is growing bigger as each day passes. I can see this develop into something that will create what we had in the 40's.

My gay friends feel that it became harder to be accepted as gay in society with the increasing pro gay movement propaganda. People forget that as with any movement you are still alone in the street when something happens and it does all the time. When it is banned to openly criticise the gay movement people turn to talking behind someones back instead and the hate just becomes even more intense.

The yes vote in Ireland will make the violence against gay people increase and more people will join up with the right wing movements. The only good outcome is that the boring average not fab and flashy gay person will at least have the right to do what he or she wants to do. But those that use this to provoke will soon find out what they have created and those people are sadly hetero who use the gay movement as some sort of letout for their own political frustrations. Stop hijacking the gay movement and get your own club.

yes everything is just as it was at every other time in history. I men just look around lol. personally I'm just happy for my friends

Back
Top Bottom