Sydney, Australia "Autobiography" book signing (May 22, 2015) - reports

Morrissey book signing in Sydney, Australia at Books Kinokuniya (May 22, 2015).

Post your info and reports in the comments section below. Other related links (photos, external reviews, etc.) will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

• Posted by morraessey / Instagram. Link posted by an anonymous person.

sydney_signing.jpg

This is #Morrissey walking into the book signing. I yelled out Happy Birthday. He looked at me. The end.
  • Posted by johnnypash / Instagram. Link posted by Morran.

sydney_signing2.jpg

Having a laugh with #Morrissey just before he shook my hand. Swoon. Thanks to @iandthomas for taking the picture.

Last edited:
Me: "I now have a family because of you."

Moz: "Why are you surprised? It happens all the time."

I also asked him to please play Ammunition live haha

He dedicated it to my fiancé and daughter:

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

He was very pedantic too; you could only get the newly published version of the book signed.

He was very pedantic too; you could only get the newly published version of the book signed.

That's most likely the publisher's decision. Is the Jake part still omitted from that one as well?

Whoever took that pic up the top... I love you! I met Morrissey in '91 and didn't get a photo with him. I've regretted it from that day to this. Even if it is my back I don't care! Thanks

Paul

Re: Article: Sydney, Australia "Autobiography" book signing (May 22, 2015) - reports

He is so beautiful, ugh i just want to slap him!

What an experience, it feels so unreal in every single sense possible.

I got my hardcover book signed and a lovely hug.

29ohi1h.png

What an experience, it feels so unreal in every single sense possible.

I got my hardcover book signed and a lovely hug.

29ohi1h.png

Gorgeous!

So he didn't mind if it was a different edition after all.

That's crazy. I've been to many book signings by crime fiction writers and no matter how famous they are they are happy to sign anything. They don't like to see you coming with a 100 books, but that seems very petty only signing the latest edition. I doubt if a publisher could dictate to our friend Moz on what to sign or not sign.

I'm happy for you Ryan. :sweet:

The signing is over huh? Anymore stories

- - - Updated - - -

Me: "I now have a family because of you."

Moz: "Why are you surprised? It happens all the time."

He gave me an odd answer too in gothenburg
:rofl:

Hearing that most everyone got very little time with him, unlike Gothenburg where people got to chat for several mins.

The signing is over huh? Anymore stories

- - - Updated - - -

He gave me an odd answer too in gothenburg
:rofl:

He said it in a typical cryptic Morrissey way; endearing at the same time.

As for asking for Ammunition live, I was like "by the way, please do play Ammunition live," and he said "we've actually never done that one live before," and I was all "I know!"

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom