TTY: Morrissey unable to accept invitation to headline at Blenheim Palace in England

Blenheim Palace - true-to-you.net
18 May 2015

Morrissey has been invited to headline a concert at Blenheim Palace in England. Although very pleased to be asked, Morrissey is unable to accept due to commitments in North America.

im guessing if he likes the place and the festival itself he might still want to promote it to his fans despite not being able to play due to prior commitments. he might like associating himself with the festival itself if hes that fond of it. he might want to be asked back when he can actually play and be maintain good relation with the place

But you said I was making my comeback there. I've booked a plane ticket and everything...
The human verification word was cheese grater lolz, Even the human verification has a very morrisseysolo - like humour

Yes it is check out the hospitality packages

Carluccio's Classic Picnics
Serves 2 / £45

Antipasti
Milano and Napoli salami with green beans,
Caper berries and chargrilled courgettes.

Focaccia alle Olive (v)
Homemade mixed olive focaccia.

Tortino di Pancetta, Taleggio e Cipolline
Pancetta, spring onion and Taleggio tarts.

Insalata di Orzo (v)
Delicious salad of pearl barley, with chargrilled aubergine, peppers and rocket.

Petto di Pollo Diavolo
Corn-fed chicken supreme with lemon and chillies.
Served with green leaf salad and balsamic dressing.

Crostata di Lampone (v)
Individual raspberry Bakewell tarts

Biscotti (v)
Italian biscuits from Piedmont

It's not animal friendly just like F Y F FESTIVAL so we can expect another announcement shortly to say he will now NOT be performing F Y F FESTIVAL as previously announced.
Animal friendly does NOT do compromise that would give out an impression of hypocracy.

Steven ! I demand you withdraw your name from the F Y F FESTIVAL on the grounds of it NOT being animal friendly just like Glastonbury and Blenheim Palace.

Benny-the-British-Butcher

FFS! Morrissey, you are officially a moron. Lyrics for 'The Foxhunter Dies' will be posted in a few minutes. Back to boot-camp, Morrissey. This time it's no lube. Bend and spread, bitch. #FoxGate follows #Cheesegate. This man is a fool.

best
BB

"11th Duke of Marlborough owner of Blenheim Palace, Woodstock. ... denied illegally hunting foxes with dogs duriing incidents that took place during the spring ..."

https://www.facebook.com/AntiFoxHunt/posts/489724347713914

"However, we realise that this was an unacceptable thing to happen and we wish to apologise to the villagers." The Duke of Marlborough, who owns Blenheim and rides with the Heythrop Hunt, was not hunting on the day of the incident."

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/274892.stm

"Prime Minister David Cameron paid tribute to a man he called a good man and a friend. He said: "I am greatly saddened to hear of the death of the Duke of Marlborough. To me, he was not only the Vice-President of my Association but also a good man and friend.

"His Grace will be deeply missed by all those he worked alongside at Blenheim and by the town of Woodstock where he played such a positive and active role in the community he loved.

"My thoughts and prayers are with all his family and friends at this sad time."

http://www.witneygazette.co.uk/news/11539441.Breaking_News__Duke_of_Marlborough_has_died/

Hey Brummie there was a guy on the radio today called Lee Watson he's got a new vegan cookbook out called peace and parsnips if your interested. Seemed like a nice chap.

im guessing if he likes the place and the festival itself he might still want to promote it to his fans despite not being able to play due to prior commitments. he might like associating himself with the festival itself if hes that fond of it. he might want to be asked back when he can actually play and be maintain good relation with the place

I'm guessing he knows he hasn't got a chance of getting Carluccio to take corn fed chicken off the hospitality menu so has decided to cash in on the very fact he was approached to perform !

Thankyou ! Thankyou! Your so kind ! Because Benny your a star in nobody's eyes but mine ! Go Benny ! Go Benny!

Hey Brummie there was a guy on the radio today called Lee Watson he's got a new vegan cookbook out called peace and parsnips if your interested. Seemed like a nice chap.

That's a collectors post and will be worth a lot of money because of the Yankee flag (print it quickly)

Benny-the-British-Butcher 

Cheers! Love parsnips. Roasted. Yum!

best
BB

So I broke into Blenheim Palace
With some chedder and rusty cheese wire
Carluccio said " I've never heard of you ! Can you sing ?
I said " you might know me better as CrankFraud !"

Thirty years is very long
When your a CrankFraud !
Thirty fecking years ! (I got away with it)

Benny you are Bastard !
Brummie and Barley too !
You think your clever but I'll get my heavies on you

Chorus :

The careers dead boys !
And it's all because of you !
My careers dead boys !
And no-one gives a fook

So I said "take meat off the menu !"
Carlo said "get 4kd"
I said forget it then
I'll cash in on the invite

Life is very long when you crave cheese
Life is very long when you sneek cheese

The careers dead boys !
Harvest said "get fooked ! "
The careers dead boys !
And you can't trust me boys ! ! !
(Because I'm a CrankFraud, charlatan, cheese-eating, has-been, dis-honest, dried-up, pathetic, exposed, lazy-so-called-vegan, Subo-Crackpot ! )

So I broke into Blenheim Palace
With some chedder and rusty cheese wire
Carluccio said " I've never heard of you ! Can you sing ?
I said " you might know me better as CrankFraud !"

Thirty years is very long
When your a CrankFraud !
Thirty fecking years ! (I got away with it)

Benny you are Bastard !
Brummie and Barley too !
You think your clever but I'll get my heavies on you

Chorus :

The careers dead boys !
And it's all because of you !
My careers dead boys !
And no-one gives a fook

So I said "take meat off the menu !"
Carlo said "get 4kd"
I said forget it then
I'll cash in on the invite

Life is very long when you crave cheese
Life is very long when you sneek cheese

The careers dead boys !
Harvest said "get fooked ! "
The careers dead boys !
And you can't trust me boys ! ! !
(Because I'm a CrankFraud, charlatan, cheese-eating, has-been, dis-honest, dried-up, pathetic, exposed, lazy-so-called-vegan, Subo-Crackpot ! )

Benny-the-British-Butcher 

180!

best
BB

The Silence Of The Fans

The cult casualites are trying to ignore this but it won't go away. What level of delusionality and vanity would lead Morrissey to want to perform at Blenheim 'Palace'?

Nobody involved in UK Animal Abololition issues would do anything but snarl at the mention of the place. A fox-hunting concentration camp where foxes were encouraged to breed so as to be available to hunt and kill. The epicentre of David Cameron's Chipping Norton set. Morrissey clearly knows nothing about the history of this hated place.

Nobody involved in ending fox-hunting or gearing up to campaigning to stop it's overt return would be so delighted to have been chosen to play and help pay the estate's bills and upkeep.

Nobody involved with or aware of the issues of Bull-Killing would stay in the Pestana group hotels.

Nobody but a fool would appear on Micheal and Emily Eavis's "Empire Of Evil Dairy" stage at Glastonbury and allow themselves to be censored for fear of being ridiculed if his decades of C list fame are exposed as a sham built on fake outrage over royals, animals, and the rest of his ludicrous 'persona enhancement projects. This Charmless Man is an arse. He is merely using these issues to appear 'fascinating' when he's just another crashng bore . And the pigs aren't happy with the disses in 'Life Is A Pigsty'.

How someone so talented who was given every chance possible came to be this foolish twit boasting of being invited to The Marlborough Esate? What is to become of him now? He can't retire as his entire legacy is trashed. His only way out is to finally kneel before BB in public confession and embrace Total Lifestyle Veganism as penance for his crimes. And to detox religiously for a year to get rid of the phlegm due to eating cheese, before releasing his Swan Song. BB is on the rise, Morrissey will look like a small tantrum-prone child when BB hits the world stage to finally do it right.

Morrissey Supports Fox-Hunting: By expressing approval at being invited to play at the Blenheim Estate, rather to rise in anger and denounce them alongside the Glastonbury torture/murder complex. The Silence Of The Fans on this thread is testimony to how deep and pernicious the cult of personality is that surrounds this ridiculous creature.

best
BB

Last edited by a moderator:
I wonder if one influence in his life wants him to fight royalty and riches, and the other one is rather impressed with it all so he's being pulled in two directions which makes his PR a bit of a mess.

Well I'm available to fill in the gap, Blenheim. I'll sing my hit, "Spud Me A Lot" and I'd be quite happy to do a duet with Van, preferably, that song about blue eyes, but I ain't fussy.

Just pm me. ;)

Do you think he would even consider playing an outdoor festival in England with all his anti old lady president and denounce the royal thrown stuff he has been saying? The assassination attempt security level is too high. Don't you think there are a hundred Orange Army psychos and other assorted Brits just chomping at the bit to get to Morrissey?

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom