Washington, DC (June 17), Philadelphia, PA (June 20) tour dates posted on Morrissey Official Faceboo

UPDATE 6:00 PM PT:
Now on true-to-you.net:

Morrissey in Philadelphia
15 May 2015

Morrissey will play the Academy of Music in Philadelphia, PA, on June 20th.

Morrissey in Washington, DC
15 May 2015

Morrissey will play Echostage in Washington, DC, on June 17th.

UPDATE 1:45 PM PT:

Dates appear to still be visible on the desktop Facebook page, but not the mobile site.

Posted by Detritus:

Here's some info (Philadelphia) from the Kimmel Center. Tickets go on sale to the general public on 5/22.

UPDATE 10:40 AM PT:

@torrhl notes the dates have now been removed.

Carlos posted the link to the added dates:

Tour Dates (not working on mobile) - Morrissey Official Facebook page

Jun 17 EchoStage Washington, DC
Jun 20 Academy of Music Philadelphia, PA

Last edited:
I was gonna say... are we just ignoring Morrissey's official statement that this isn't his official facebook page?

True To You has never been known to post something without Morrissey's approval, it's maximally reliable. And through that site, Morrissey said he had not official facebook page.

TTY also stated that Morrissey wasn't involved with MorrisseysWorld! Open your eyes.

been there a bunch mostly for edm but the venue is very new and a lot of money went into the structure. voted number three venue for rave dance music in America I believe and the stage is really low which I love when seeing a band. its a modern club and not an antique theatre or opera house. as for the neighborhood, ove never felt threatened or had my car broken into there or at 9:30

Totally different part of town then 930 club, which had ample secured parking and patrolling security by the way. Not so at echostage. I didn't want to say I told you so, but.....

Nice one! I love the Echostage. That's the perfect place to see a show like this. It should be absolute mayhem. Everything there sounds great and ends up turning into a party. Just my preference, but I always like my Moz shows rockin. Hate it when the crowd is stiff.

With the average age of Morrissey crowds, they now require a pill to get stiff.

Totally different part of town then 930 club, which had ample secured parking and patrolling security by the way. Not so at echostage. I didn't want to say I told you so, but.....

what. its just two streets and there's no parking or roving security. do u live there? seems weird your statement. just saw the antlers not long ago at nine thirty and none of what u mention is there.

9:30 does have secure, patrolled parking. Echo is in a horrible area - with no Metro access (though they do offer a shuttle in an old school bus) or dedicated parking. Unless you are in front, expect to see nothing due to the low stage and flat floor.

The first few rows are are 30 and under. How many shows have you been to?

Enough to be considered somewhat of an irregular but not so many as to be considered pathetic.
It's a joke. Lighten up.

9:30 does have secure, patrolled parking. Echo is in a horrible area - with no Metro access (though they do offer a shuttle in an old school bus) or dedicated parking. Unless you are in front, expect to see nothing due to the low stage and flat floor.

where is there parking or roving security. you just park on whatever the back street is, like h or something, and park in the no parking spot used during the day by the trucking company next door. there is no parking lot unless they've built it like in the last three or five months. I mean I know the people who run and do a lot of the security there. pluz, the medical staff for all of the stupid asap rap stuff where twenty people are on stage and they all always end up hurting themselves. I just don't see what youre talking about.

just as an aside I don't know what my fav :)30 show was. saw the vines twice and that was phenominal but the dears were also very good as well as the living end. the living end show I was just walking by and some guy just gave me a tickets.

Re: Washington, DC (June 17)

where is there parking or roving security. you just park on whatever the back street is, like h or something, and park in the no parking spot used during the day by the trucking company next door. there is no parking lot unless they've built it like in the last three or five months. I mean I know the people who run and do a lot of the security there. pluz, the medical staff for all of the stupid asap rap stuff where twenty people are on stage and they all always end up hurting themselves. I just don't see what youre talking about.

just as an aside I don't know what my fav :)30 show was. saw the vines twice and that was phenominal but the dears were also very good as well as the living end. the living end show I was just walking by and some guy just gave me a tickets.

The lot is next to the 930 club it has been there for years. Ample security around the entire premises. Please stop posting misinformation, you don't know what you're talking about. Echostage is in an extremely dangerous part of town.

Speedway has been the password for DC the last couple of years. I'll check my e-mail tomorrow to make sure.

Re: Washington, DC (June 17)

The lot is next to the 930 club it has been there for years. Ample security around the entire premises. Please stop posting misinformation, you don't know what you're talking about. Echostage is in an extremely dangerous part of town.

Checked there sirens you were right which means I've been going for years and Just didn't notice. Joke on me

Re: Washington, DC (June 17) echostage presale code

The resale for Philly was already held on Tuesday at 10 a.m. You had to have the proper link or something in order to access it. Unless, they're doing two pre-sales.

Re: Washington, DC (June 17) echostage presale code

The resale for Philly was already held on Tuesday at 10 a.m. You had to have the proper link or something in order to access it. Unless, they're doing two pre-sales.
There were two. One on Tuesday through Kimmel Center, which I had no luck with, and one today through Bonfire Shows (Electric Factory). Just scored two pit tickets row CCC through Bonfire. :guitar:

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom