Why can't he find a record deal?

Morrissey has always had problems with his looks, even when he was young. It rattles my brain, cause i always found him to be a stunner. Cute nose, blue beady eyes, a light quiff, slender fingers, a skinny frame and lips that looks like the have been drawn on, with a thin pencil onto his beautiful face.

He appeared to be quite confident in his looks from the early 90's onward.

It's only since he first got sick that he won't do photos and such. It's like he's given up- he's been wearing the same clothes on stage for two years now. I find him very handsome, but he obviously does not.

He appeared to be quite confident in his looks from the early 90's onward

The key word is "appeared". We don't know how he felt inside. I know people never believed him when he said that he finds himself ugly but I'm good looking myself and am not confident about my looks whereas my brother isn't good looking at all (sorry, I love you) but is the most confident person on the planet. It's ridiculous, really.

The key word is "appeared". We don't know how he felt inside. I know people never believed him when he said that he finds himself ugly but I'm good looking myself and am not confident about my looks whereas my brother isn't good looking at all (sorry, I love you) but is the most confident person on the planet. It's ridiculous, really.

God you sound like a douche

Pics or gtfo, I'm sry but that's the truth

Last edited by a moderator:
It's because he's got a big gob on him.

Yeah, it's called PETA.

Record labels want things to run smoothly. Add to his roster of requirements that every venue on the tour be vegan and you have a headache of an act to cater to. I could be wrong, not sure how labels tie into tours.

You can't compare morrissey now and 80s morrissey. Morrissey in the 80s was so beautiful that he brought tears to my eyes, it is actually hard too look at his pictures from the 80s, he was that beautiful. One of the most beautiful men that ever existed. That a big statment from me, i have never though anyone was attractive besides morrissey. Im sort of desensitized to beauty, i can't find people attractive, its very odd that i find him attractive . Yes i joke about finding others, like graham coxon attractive, but it truly is just morrissey that i find beautiful.
Morrissey now still beats 99% of both Young and old men

Still could never be in a relationship with him. He would have driven me crazy
Plus im not good enough :tears:
I rather keep my beautiful illusion of him!

It really strange. I have found myself sobbing whilst watching pictures of him. He is not from this world :love: i would give everything i owed just to be able to meet him again. It all becomes so difficult once you become famous. He is only human and all i want is to speak with him. Its not that hard in real life. But then again, he's not like anyone else. I'm a junkie looking for a morrissey fix

Sorry for going off topic, but i get lost in my mind sometimes.

You are such a wind up

at some point you just stop arguing about how you feel differently about yourself than everyone else around you. ive learned and im sure to a point so has he that theres no gain in in "winning" that argument. you just move on and keep a few phrases you can say honestly and just avoid the subject altogether

Back
Top Bottom