Morrissey mention (Blur on French TV)

Aw, they are so cute :)

Is this a quite recent interview? Damn graham used to be the cutest.

Last edited by a moderator:
The translator covers their voices so your guess is as good as mine.
De Caunes says there's an unbearable suspense (re: royal baby) What's it going to be? A little Prince? A little Princess? A mix of both?
-You know we've had a female Prime Minister, a gay monarch would be a wonderful thing (adds something else, -an agender monarch?- turns to Damon)
-Morrissey.

(Graham predicts a small bald egg-laying dog.)("Charlotte" works for that too I think.)

...Couldn't help yourself, Damon, could ya. :D

then they're asked about bands reforming, De Caunes quotes Morrissey's "he said he'd rather eat his testicles, and he's a vegetarian" and asks them if they could have gone that far, Alex asks, confused, what, with Morrissey's testicles?And then they're off, talking about Morissey's testicles, ram's testicles, pickled testicles...

So yeah Damon would pickle Morrissey's testicles before eating them.

But he wants the Smiths to reform (so he could watch Morrissey eat his testicles)

Er... I think I'd pick Alex to go on week-end with. Safest, friendliest choice. :D
I wonder if Morrissey's own Damon thinks about pickles in the bedroom..; Feeling peckish, Damon?

The translator covers their voices so your guess is as good as mine.
De Caunes says there's an unbearable suspense (re: royal baby) What's it going to be? A little Prince? A little Princess? A mix of both?
-You know we've had a female Prime Minister, a gay monarch would be a wonderful thing (adds something else, -an agender monarch?- turns to Damon)
-Morrissey.

(Graham predicts a small bald egg-laying dog.)("Charlotte" works for that too I think.)

...Couldn't help yourself, Damon, could ya. :D
Agender, is that when you are genderless. I wonder what you meant with that Damon.either way i love you damon, oasis could not hold a candle to you

- - - Updated - - -

Damon is so much smarter than us :)

Blur, the band who were in the right place at the right time. Major labels pushing rubbish little former indie bands to cash in on the next wave. Britpop was the worse genre of music. Blur were at the top of a pile of cack. He sings like Benny Hill. I never understood what Parklife meant. I am sure they didn't.

never been a big fan and have never been a hater. that said this album is not very good.

The magic whip is not their best, but i think they have never produced a bad album. Yeah the magic whip is a bit too asian influenced, not very Blur like, a bit incomprehensible and there are moments in the album were Damon sounds like a schoolboy pressing his nose against your window and taunting you, but bands have to evolve. The album is getting great reviews. Could be that i don't get it or that they have become a bit critic-proof. Still bought it though i want to give it a fair chance

Edit: forgot think thank, without graham, blur is nothing!
Britpop was a great genre. Think of suede, pulp, blur and yes even oasis!. Blur is currently, ultra popular with teenage listeners

Last edited by a moderator:
I liked modern life and Parklife always reminds me of poisoning pigeons in the park but they never spoke to me the way suede did. Never reflected me much

Agender, is that when you are genderless.

No, it's a list you put together when you want a meeting to run smoothly regardless of whether men or women turn up.

Damon's post-Blur stuff is much better than Blur.

I liked modern life and Parklife always reminds me of poisoning pigeons in the park but they never spoke to me the way suede did. Never reflected me much

Poisioning pigeons in the park?!

Leave those creatures alone, you scum!

Poisioning pigeons in the park?!

Leave those creatures alone, you scum!

Hey I didn't write the song but it's pretty fab I must say.

P.s. I gotta turn the auto correct off on this as it's making everything into people's grammar and its just killing me

Back
Top Bottom