Mystery support act for Red Rocks to be announced May 6th

the purpose being to ignite ticket sales not kill them.

The last SUEDE album was excellent, as were at least 3 of the previous 5 albums. Moz could cover 'My Insatiable One' again. I think it would be ace.
Or bring back Anna Calvi. She was really really good in Dublin.

I mean, do you think brett and morrissey are on good enough terms for that to happen. Fudged up my first post.

No not at all. If anything I'd rather see them do a brett solo song duet etc. Yeah I think support was announced but I don't if special guest means another support act second on Bill or if it'll just be one person for one song. Just don't know. Also yeah I don't think of Blondie and moz as contemporaries. A lot of new wave was the seventies not eighties.

Blondie formed in 1974 and split in 1982 - I'm not sure this makes them contemporaries of Morrissey exactly. Haven't they already been announced as support for this concert, though? Are we just waiting for a re-announcement?

only for msg, ny.

The reformed lightning seeds would be a cool fantasy as would the lilac time who just put out a very sweet record. Thslilac time and moz on tour would be fantastic in my mind.

I mentioned this a few months back and now I can't believe it is coming true....SAMANTHA FOX! I booked my ticket pre-announcement...that sure about it.

Get to the bookies now it's Cliff Richard and the Shadows

He's going all out in a show of support for Sir Cliff, what a nice touching gesture !

Benny-the-British-Butcher

Get to the bookies now it's Cliff Richard and the Shadows

He's going all out in a show of support for Sir Cliff, what a nice touching gesture !

Benny-the-British-Butcher

Recent occurrences have led me to the belief that Morrissey might extend an olive branch and let William and Harry's garage band The Imperialists perform. Fingers crossed!

Blondie formed in 1974 and split in 1982 - I'm not sure this makes them contemporaries of Morrissey exactly. Haven't they already been announced as support for this concert, though? Are we just waiting for a re-announcement?
They've been announced as support for Madison Square Garden only. That could change.

I mentioned this a few months back and now I can't believe it is coming true....SAMANTHA FOX! I booked my ticket pre-announcement...that sure about it.

Fox opening for moz?!
Ahajahajajsjs, i need to see that!!! I love Sam

Rejoice, peasants! It's..."noise is the best revenge".

And smile, as another member of the Royal Family will film everything.

Oh people will fly from India for this.

I know someone who knows someone who almost knows someone who thinks they know Moz, and the word on the street is the support act is 'Bros'. I have it on good authority that Bros will end the set with 'When will I, will I be famous' as Moz wafts on stage and launches into 'The Last of the Famous International also-rans'.

I heard from a reliable source that its Motorhead with special guest Sam Fox

How about Noise is the Best Revenge, with lingerie-clad models gyrating in the background?

Isn't this all arse-backward? In the UK, Blondie are much bigger than Morrissey, and he'd be opening for them. Are they not so popular in the USA?

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom