Murcia - SOS 4.8 2015 (May 1, 2015) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

Suedehead / Staircase At The University / Kiss Me A Lot / World Peace Is None Of Your Business / I’m Throwing My Arms Around Paris / Mama Lay Softly On The Riverbed / Stop Me If You Think You've Heard This One Before / First Of The Gang To Die / Istanbul / Certain People I Know / The World Is Full Of Crashing Bores / Speedway / The Bullfighter Dies / Everyday Is Like Sunday / Meat Is Murder / Scandinavia / Irish Blood, English Heart / What She Said

setlist provided by Cemetry Gates

• Photo gallery by Xavi Torrent (18 total) - Getty Images. Posted by an anonymous person.

murcia.jpg
  • Morrissey and The National conquer SOS 4.8 by Andrés P. Mohorte - Festrip. Link posted by an anonymous person.

Last edited:
Why you telling lies Handy? You were the bullied weakling, hence all your spouting on here, makes you feel tough, when no none can see you.

Oh, f*** off Surface. You crawl out of the woodwork again like that wank-stain Charlie. Go for a run..off a cliff-edge.

best
BB

- - - Updated - - -

The Beatles were nothing more than the 60s version of "one direction" I suppose you like them as well? What about "take that" big fan are you?

- - - Updated - - -

Don't encourage him, he's mentally ill

Thank you, drop dead.

Piss off ya Plastic Paddy eejit.

best
BB

Bored of this place again. Other than slamming Morrissey for banning DavidT, I don't have anything on my 'to do' list with regard to bitch-slapping Morrissey. I'm sure he'll give me another reason soon enough but I think I'll press 'pause' for a while now. Cue smart-alec smart arses desperatedly trying to regain their composure by sniping at me, even though I won't be reading any more inanities from the usual suspects for a while. Have a nice summer, folks! And remember, Morrissey The Cheesetarian Crank-Fraud still loves you all. But not BB. Obviously. LOLOLOOL!

best'n'bye'4'now
BB

Last edited:
The beatles and oasis never wrote a note.

What about all the skiffle recordings in people's bedrooms etc. Martin there also. The best thing the Beatles ever did was the tape edit on strawberry fields. That was unique and before his time. Lol so sue me

Bitch,shut your trap

Best
BB

i'm aware that you presence here means saving real world from some real harm. you cannot insult me, deal with it.

go on with your therapy here and, please, don't stop with your 'posting'.

i'm aware that you presence here means saving real world from some real harm. you cannot insult me, deal with it.

go on with your therapy here and, please, don't stop with your 'posting'.

Butt-hurt Morrissey Cult casualty fails to process epochal slam-down win for "BrummieBoy". Morrissey is my prison bitch now. And so are you. However, that doesn't mean I need to post here on any basis other than the amusement value. I have no interest in insulting you or even continuing to notice your existence. You, however, are desperate to be noticed and like the other 'usual suspects', the only way you can do that is by attempting and failing to troll me. You certainly wouldn't gain any eyeballs on your comments on their merit for you are a fool with nothing to say other than that you are just another moronic 'fan'. Trust me, Morrissey despises your ilk, other than as a cash-cow to fund his ludicrous lifestyle. However, rest assured, he is endlessly fascintated by "BrummieBoy", just like you are. And everybody else because..."AllYouNeedIsBrummieBoy". Etc. Now f*** off, tosspot. Don't expect another bitch-slap, I'm tired of your face-time-attention-whore-trolling me.

best
BB

NB: I'm bored. On 'pause' from this site wef: 5/5/15. Don't expect any replies to your epicFAIL snides. f*** Morrissey. f*** Morrissey-Solo. f*** your ass-hat cult. Till the next time!

Last edited:
The " I love you" nonsense is ridiculous.

I agree with everything you said, and especially that.

I bet even Madonna or Beyoncé or Miley Cyprus or One Direction aren't as dimwittedly demagogic as he is with his audience.

CD888-eW0AAlUdJ.jpg

I'm not sure about that shaved eyebrow. On some faces, it can look sexy, but here, unfortunately, I think it just looks a bit silly.

(With that weird navy-like shirt, people will just get the impression that Donald Duck has joined a gang.)

Shame, those eyebrows are easily his best facial feature. Oh well. As long as the boyfriend likes it... EANOYB :)

So, he's not playing There's a Light That Never Goes Out?

not at any of the shows I was at from 2013 to now or have even seen really.

just gonna take a chance here but have you ever heard the demo with the line "theres a light in your eyes and it never goes out". less mysterious but more weighty perhaps. that's gotta be the line everyone knows so its interesting that it has another much clearer message. wonder why he bottled it so to speak

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom