Murcia - SOS 4.8 2015 (May 1, 2015) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

Suedehead / Staircase At The University / Kiss Me A Lot / World Peace Is None Of Your Business / I’m Throwing My Arms Around Paris / Mama Lay Softly On The Riverbed / Stop Me If You Think You've Heard This One Before / First Of The Gang To Die / Istanbul / Certain People I Know / The World Is Full Of Crashing Bores / Speedway / The Bullfighter Dies / Everyday Is Like Sunday / Meat Is Murder / Scandinavia / Irish Blood, English Heart / What She Said

setlist provided by Cemetry Gates

• Photo gallery by Xavi Torrent (18 total) - Getty Images. Posted by an anonymous person.

murcia.jpg
  • Morrissey and The National conquer SOS 4.8 by Andrés P. Mohorte - Festrip. Link posted by an anonymous person.

Last edited:
KATE IS IN LABOUR !

Hooray ! Hooray ! Because Kate is having a Royal baby !

Benny-the-British-Butcher

ITS A GIRL !

Congratulations William and Kate on the birth of baby Diana ? ?

Benny-the-British-Butcher

Thanks, added set list to the article.

What is Spanish Eyes in Speedway?

Also, did he sing anything different or special for Murcia during The Bullfighter Dies?

"There is no mercy in Murcia"

Un festival totalmente desorganizado. No puedo entender que la esa cantidad de niñatos paguen una entrada cara para sentarse en circulo en el suelo y hacer botellón. Qué eperaban, a Justin Bieber?. Una mierda total el fetival. Desde los puestos de bebida y comida hasta los horribles y asquerosos baños. No me extraña nada que Morrissey no hiciera ni un bis. De verdad
..no sabía que ahora la adolescencia durara hasta los 25 años.

- - - Updated - - -

That's got to he embarrassing for whoever mistook this photo for Ben E.King... :squiffy:

That was @LizzyCatMoz who thought Dick Gregory was Ben E King. They look nothing like each other. Typical comment from a white middle class English woman - racist![/QUOTE]

- - - Updated - - -

That's got to he embarrassing for whoever mistook this photo for Ben E.King... :squiffy:

That was @LizzyCatMoz who thought Dick Gregory was Ben E King. They look nothing like each other. Typical comment from a white middle class English woman - racist![/QUOTE]

So mistaking one person for another is racist now is it? But, saying 'typical comment from a white middle class english woman' isn't? Oh the irony!

Thanks, added set list to the article.

What is Spanish Eyes in Speedway?

Also, did he sing anything different or special for Murcia during The Bullfighter Dies?

In the middle of the track he sang a couple of lines about Spanish Eyes, A track from the 60s I think (engelbert Humperdinck?)

No modifications for Bullfighter.

What going on with the eyebrow scar? Its looking a bit hood and why is everyone going on about the shirts. Yea they are a bit daft, but its acceptable

I just have one question. Who's the black guy in the backdrop?

Certain people I know is new, no?

I am so glad that he's decided to kick the bride down the aisle, down the aisle! Good riddance.

I travelled from algarve and it was so much worth it. Great in every way. M seemed to enjoy it so much.
Julia and a guy (i was told later his name is Curtis and is Moz's guest too) got to the front very late when it was full and many "rows" had formed. She managed to squeeze into the front but he couldnt. I was"third row" behind then and saw it all. Then he elbowed his way and said someting like "Moz wants me in this place!". It was Very very unpleasant of him, really rude. He got on the stage and gave Moz a embrace, Very show off. Later, he came back and made the girl before me, who had occupied his place, move. Bad bad bad. I wish Moz knew how he misbehaved and treated other fans.

I travelled from algarve and it was so much worth it. Great in every way. M seemed to enjoy it so much.
Julia and a guy (i was told later his name is Curtis and is Moz's guest too) got to the front very late when it was full and many "rows" had formed. She managed to squeeze into the front but he couldnt. I was"third row" behind then and saw it all. Then he elbowed his way and said someting like "Moz wants me in this place!". It was Very very unpleasant of him, really rude. He got on the stage and gave Moz a embrace, Very show off. Later, he came back and made the girl before me, who had occupied his place, move. Bad bad bad. I wish Moz knew how he misbehaved and treated other fans.
Yea the VIP thing bothers me too. Last time i meet an vip, i was left with a bad taste in my mouth. I think her name was trinity, quite rude :(

This might be a bit of topic but it came to me after listening to i know its over. i wonder how we will feel about all the cancelling remarks, cheese remarks, fat remarks and all the other hurtful remarks when Morrissey passes on? I think we will regret it immensely. I"ll bet you even BB will shed a tear. For when all is said and done, this man faults and all, has written so many heartfelt songs and albums. All is forgiving after hearing well i wonder.

I can't even express how this mans music changed me, not even the Beatles could create such a direct connection between their music and emotions and cause as many physical reactions, such as tears and your heart sinking to your stomach as Morrissey has. It makes you feel quite guilty for the snide remarks and jokes.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yea the VIP thing bothers me too. Last time i meet an vip, i was left with a bad taste in my mouth. I think her name was trinity, quite rude :(

But who are these people? How do these people like Curtis and Trinity just show up out of nowhere (aren't they like barely 20 and just started going to shows?) and end up as Moz's guests? It's just kind of f***ing weird!

Un festival totalmente desorganizado. No puedo entender que la esa cantidad de niñatos paguen una entrada cara para sentarse en circulo en el suelo y hacer botellón. Qué eperaban, a Justin Bieber?. Una mierda total el fetival. Desde los puestos de bebida y comida hasta los horribles y asquerosos baños. No me extraña nada que Morrissey no hiciera ni un bis. De verdad
..no sabía que ahora la adolescencia durara hasta los 25 años.

Comprendo tu malestar, pero no comparto aquello del valor elevado de la entrada que mencionas.

Hay que decir que en Barcelona yo pagué 59€ (55 + 4 de comisión) solo por ver a Morrissey en la Sala Razzmatazz. En cambio en Murcia podías obtener el abono completo del Festival SOS 4.8 por 70€ y podías tener acceso los dos días para ver a The National y a todos los demás.

También hay que recordar que Morrissey no hace Bis en Festivales, que yo sepa es muy inusual. De todas las veces que lo he visto en Festivales nunca ha sucedido (puedes corroborar lo mismo en Youtube en Festivales de los años 2004, 2006 y 2008).

Por desgracia a los Festivales mucha gente va por ir y ni siquiera les gusta la música (desde el principio de los tiempos, ya desde Woodstock, 1969). La actitud de fiesta, borrachera y un largo etcetera se viene repitiendo, más aún hoy que es una moda que marca tendencia. Y te quedas corto al decir que la adolescencia, al menos aqui en España, dura hasta los 25 años... pues ya se extiende hasta los 35 años y un poco más.

Lo importante es que pudiste sentir la emoción y potencia del espectáculo de Morrissey en directo.

Salut!

But who are these people? How do these people like Curtis and Trinity just show up out of nowhere (aren't they like barely 20 and just started going to shows?) and end up as Moz's guests? It's just kind of f***ing weird!

Well, without sounding bitter. They are quite possibly doing favours. :brows: a piece of candy here, and a blowjob there. i think its a bit unfair for those of us standing in the freezing cold to get up front. Maybe the have the moz-factor.
Is Curtis the redheaded lad?, If so he is an ass! No one should be VIP to be honest. But If the have to put someone on the list put the tattoed chick from la. She is hella sweet and nice

Last edited by a moderator:
Comprendo tu malestar, pero no comparto aquello del valor elevado de la entrada que mencionas.

Hay que decir que en Barcelona yo pagué 59€ (55 + 4 de comisión) solo por ver a Morrissey en la Sala Razzmatazz. En cambio en Murcia podías obtener el abono completo del Festival SOS 4.8 por 70€ y podías tener acceso los dos días para ver a The National y a todos los demás.

También hay que recordar que Morrissey no hace Bis en Festivales, que yo sepa es muy inusual. De todas las veces que lo he visto en Festivales nunca ha sucedido (puedes corroborar lo mismo en Youtube en Festivales de los años 2004, 2006 y 2008).

Por desgracia a los Festivales mucha gente va por ir y ni siquiera les gusta la música (desde el principio de los tiempos, ya desde Woodstock, 1969). La actitud de fiesta, borrachera y un largo etcetera se viene repitiendo, más aún hoy que es una moda que marca tendencia. Y te quedas corto al decir que la adolescencia, al menos aqui en España, dura hasta los 25 años... pues ya se extiende hasta los 35 años y un poco más.

Lo importante es que pudiste sentir la emoción y potencia del espectáculo de Morrissey en directo.

Salut!

Nadie hizo bis anoche, ni lo suele hacer en el SOS. Pagué 37,50 para un abono de 2 días, así que no entiendo lo del precio elevado (aun pagando 70€, me parecería barato). Lo de la gente que no presta atención es cierto, aunque ha estado peores otros años.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom