Is Morrissey suffering from Acromegaly?

A

Anonymous

We all know about Morrissey's big chin and area above the eyebrows. The other day I was reading about how you detect doping among sportstars and using certain popular doping methods will give men a big chin and area above the eyebrows and even forehead and the teeth will become more separated. This is also a disease called Acromegaly and when I watched pictures of people suffering from it then it seemed clear to me Morrissey must be a sufferer too.

Acromegaly on Wikipedia:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Acromegaly

Morrissey:

http://akademibokhandeln.se/wp-cont...7c9c21309e60e24e57d298c14a60-morrissey-06.jpg

Acromegaly sufferer:

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/1/10/Acromegaly_facial_features.JPEG

Anyone in the know?

He looks nothing like those people! He's a handsome man.

If Morrissey had actually all the diseases that are attributed to him according to this side, then he wouldn't have survived on second in his profession.

Always knew he was a freak and yes he suffers from that condition and actually touched on it in an old interview. I also know that his visit to Sweden was not about his cancer but the condition called acromegaly. His chin and above eye brow area of forehead is not natural at all and this answers a lot of questions about his appearance.

Always knew he was a freak and yes he suffers from that condition and actually touched on it in an old interview. I also know that his visit to Sweden was not about his cancer but the condition called acromegaly. His chin and above eye brow area of forehead is not natural at all and this answers a lot of questions about his appearance.

That is ridiculous and he's never said he suffers from it. He's confirmed the ulcer, Barretts and CFS.

He doesn't look like any of these photos.

That is ridiculous and he's never said he suffers from it. He's confirmed the ulcer, Barretts and CFS.

He doesn't look like any of these photos.

A very sick man in other words and maybe the freak circus will hire him this summer?

The confirmed diseases are all symptoms that most acromegaly sufferers have to endure.

A very sick man in other words and maybe the freak circus will hire him this summer?

The confirmed diseases are all symptoms that most acromegaly sufferers have to endure.

You are a disgusting person.

Maybe he has elephantitus of the balls?

Maybe he has elephantitus of the balls?

Anonymous IP hash: 237cfbe4e6 and Anonymous IP hash: 237cfbe4e6 are either the same person or they go spouting shit as a duo in order to get a bite.

Whatever Morrissey has or doesn't have, it's certain that they're suffering from a severe dose of f***wittery.

Someone please explain to Charlie Cheswick what hash ip is, he seems to not be in the know here. Not that him posting them is any different to the other useless things he posts here but anyway.

Someone please explain to Charlie Cheswick what hash ip is, he seems to not be in the know here. Not that him posting them is any different to the other useless things he posts here but anyway.

And here comes the third one. Where's your mate Anonymous IP hash: 00acb62212?

It's unusual for you to not all show up together, certainly when there's f***wittery of this magnitude going off.

Back
Top Bottom