Morrissey spotted at Barcelona airport

Didnt someone once say that Damon looked like he liked, and i quote "the puss"

- - - Updated - - -

Cut out the Barcelona boys part, and you got a pretty accurate list......

Except Jesse is straight.

Then give me your dads number......
Either way i dont think he looks unwell here. Hes just chillin, how does he look unwell? Tired maybe but not unwell

1510350_10153036694631489_5983349295617363672_n.jpg

He looks fine, relaxed even.

Morrissey jerking of to James Dean...... Do you think that it has happend crystal.
I can't see Morrissey touching himself.....

Morrissey jerking of to James Dean...... Do you think that it has happend crystal.

Damon jerks off Morrissey whilst he lounges around on the bed writhing in cheese. It's quite a chore for Damon but that man can do anything

Ummmm, yes. :straightface: (OMG UR AN 88, U SCULPTED ME SARCASTIC)

Ummmm, yes. :straightface: (OMG UR AN 88, U SCULPTED ME SARCASTIC)

an 88?, explain

- - - Updated - - -

but seriously..... i Think Morrissey would have seen touching himself to be too pathetic act......

Last edited by a moderator:
an 88?, explain

- - - Updated - - -

but seriously..... i Think Morrissey would have seen touching himself to be too pathetic act......

Say it slowly. :p Actually say it fast.

88 is Bird for idiot. It's two lemniscates vertical side-by-side, so it's a sign of two dumdum magician making a situation worse. The lemniscate traditionally is a horizontal glyph and sign of wisdom. It's an invisible crown, if you will.

Last edited:
Damon jerks off Morrissey whilst he lounges around on the bed writhing in cheese. It's quite a chore for Damon but that man can do anything

I always thought this happens. The question is, who does the grating of the cheese on the bed? I can't imagine Morrissey doing his own grating? Is Damon simultaneously grating cheese and jerking off Moz?

Say it slowly. :p Actually say it fast.

88 is Bird for idiot. It's two lemniscates vertical side-by-side, so it's a sign of two dumdum magician making a situation worse. The lemniscate traditionally is a horizontal glyph and sign of wisdom. It's an invisible crown, if you will.

88 is used by nazis and means Heil Hitler with the letter H being the 8th one in the alphabet. Since using the Hitler salute got banned nazis use 88 online and elsewhere. CG should not use it without taking that into account cause it may land her in more trouble than she can handle.

Yes, morrisseys personal hairdresser who follows him around the world is straight. You keep clinging to that.

What do you cling to?

Nothing. I see it like it is- that morrissey is with this man romantically. I don't have schizophrenic hallucinations or delusions that he's straight.

Well I hope Damon or whoever is kind and loving to him and fills him with happiness. And I mean that 100%.

88 is used by nazis and means Heil Hitler with the letter H being the 8th one in the alphabet. Since using the Hitler salute got banned nazis use 88 online and elsewhere. CG should not use it without taking that into account cause it may land her in more trouble than she can handle.

The Nazis were idiots announcing themselves. :squiffy: achtundachtsich ftl.

29 Min.Vor 29 Minuten
Kevin Cummins ‏@KCMANC
Three goals for @MCFC on Sat. so three archive photos coming up. I'm going to see Morrissey in Barcelona on Wed, so a Moz /Everton theme :)

Back
Top Bottom