Street art. - Morrissey Official Facebook

Street art. - Morrissey Official Facebook
April 23, 2015

ny_street_art.jpg

Ilike it simple and sorta graffity on the ground, suits well in NY

'and they say he's mentall' ... on my way to somewhere civilsed, hope my metro has arrived....

Why does everyone look to into everything on this site..quit over thinking. I wish I lived in New York and saw this that would be pretty cool as a Morrissey fan. Plus that's gonna be one hell of a show

Banksy Strikes Again

- - - Updated - - -

Why does everyone look to into everything on this site..quit over thinking. I wish I lived in New York and saw this that would be pretty cool as a Morrissey fan. Plus that's gonna be one hell of a show

Lack of meat in their diet.
Lack of sex.

People get salty when they go without the basics.

i hate tagging as its pointless. i just put a big x and the word toy over everything around me. its sad as we have a very nice art school in micha two blocks down from me. i miss the days of style wars

Banksy wouldn't pull this shit.

Are the two people climbing the steps part of the 'subspecies' ?
There is always a sign or message when the Master releases things like this.

I was down in NYC 2 weekends ago. While walking around the streets of Manhattan and Brooklyn over the course of two days, I actually saw quite a few Morrissey posters up promoting the MSG show.

Very fascinating, the asian connection. Surely, there are references to the administrator of a pointless website. Spare me with the, "...then why are you here?" bullshit. It's drivel. I am here and I was always here, if at all, ever, because of Morrissey. Morrissey. He is what counts here. Not you, not your f***in country clubs or your f***in TV shows! And what the f*** are you doing on TV anyhow? You know I get calls from back home every f***in day, they think you went bat shit! I was with Morrissey far far longer than I was at this website. You need to know this. It makes no difference. I will continue to follow Morrissey, long after this website is done. If there is no Morrissey, there is no here. There. Everywhere, man. I've been everywhere, man. You should know that Tobias sneaks in and out quite often. Watching, waiting. Taking notes. He doesn't give a shit if you like him, his personality dictates nothing, if not to be hated, he prefers it, he grew up with it and he continues to thrive from it. As far as Brummie Boy: It is fairly disgusting when it is off its meds. It puts its lotion on the skin or else it gets the hose again. Am I the only one that pays attention to the Johnny Marr/Morrissey/Blondie connection? Idiots here now, doesn't matter.

web-nme-1-getty.jpg

Hello there.

"BrummieBoy" is unavailable at the moment. He is researching in his laboratory to perfect spray-paint that is 'invisible ink' until a time release chemical agent activates and the 'sign' becomes visible. He also wants the paint to evaporate after a pre-determined time so nobody can sell his works anymore. This new medium has to be Vegan and Biodegradable as well. The scientists who are working with him are scratching their heads but working on it, hopefully in time for The Glastonbury Festival.

Presumably Morrissey is happy to pay the cost of NYC officials removing this advert as he's invited them to bill him by publicising himself as the origin. [Edit: No, he hasn't fessed up, just posted it to his *exciting* FB 'official' page. Or someone has, with or without his knowledge and permission. I guess someone might have done this but it looks like an advert, nothing else. Probably some intern trying to impress]

As others have noted, how happy would we be if KFC or the Tory party started down this route? BB is bored of 'street art' now, it's crossed from hip-hop to middle-class. Time for something fresh, though BB will still target specific locations as an act of political protest in order to educate, agitate, organise. BB is thinking of doing some Sonic Art Terrorist installations when his daughter goes to Uni in Sept 2016. It won't be a 'band' or anything as old hat and daft as that. Again, he craves something fresh. I hope this is helpful to you, though it's not clear why you are referencing The Annointed One, aka: BB, in your bizarre outburst.

This is a channeled message from BB

best
for/on behalf of
BB

Last edited:
Hello there.

"BrummieBoy" is unavailable at the moment. He is researching in his laboratory to perfect spray-paint that is 'invisible ink' until a time release chemical agent activates and the 'sign' becomes visible. He also wants the paint to evaporate after a pre-determined time so nobody can sell his works anymore. This new medium has to be Vegan and Biodegradable as well. The scientists who are working with him are scratching their heads but working on it, hopefully in time for The Glastonbury Festival.

Presumably Morrissey is happy to pay the cost of NYC officials removing this advert as he's invited them to bill him by publicising himself as the origin. [Edit: No, he hasn't fessed up, just posted it to his *exciting* FB 'official' page. Or someone has, with or without his knowledge and permission. I guess someone might have done this but it looks like an advert, nothing else. Probably some intern trying to impress]

As others have noted, how happy would we be if KFC or the Tory party started down this route? BB is bored of 'street art' now, it's crossed from hip-hop to middle-class. Time for something fresh, though BB will still target specific locations as an act of political protest in order to educate, agitate, organise. BB is thinking of doing some Sonic Art Terrorist installations when his daughter goes to Uni in Sept 2016. It won't be a 'band' or anything as old hat and daft as that. Again, he craves something fresh. I hope this is helpful to you, though it's not clear why you are referencing The Annointed One, aka: BB, in your bizarre outburst.

This is a channeled message from BB

best
for/on behalf of
BB

The street art is a sign, but the biggest problem I have with the artist formerly known as Brummie Boy is that he/it/she/they predicted fame for itself several months (years?) ago and she/they/he/it has not attained it. I have registered my formal complaint with the Internal Anal Service but no response. Please pass this urgent message to the artist formerly known as Brummie Boy: Your underwear is exactly where you left them, I repeat, your underwear is exactly where you left them.
As I am only an intern (the 13th, to be exact) I am only authorized to say so much. My boss, "U know nothing about film" has forced me to stay at the office tonight, destroying copies of a magazine that published a bad review of yes, you guessed it, one of HIS movie reviews. I know, absurd, right? First, I had to go around gathering and purchasing said magazines from every local store so that they could be destroyed. I had a date tonight and obviously, I won't make it because I'll be here tonight. When the secretary walked out the door with my boss earlier, she slipped me a note that said, "Please help me." I really don't know what to do or what she meant. How can I help her? I am only an intern. I am currently located in a Wherehouse shredding magazines. I am an unpaid intern and the 13th at that. I feel my life is in danger. I beg you. Meet me in San Jose. I will be in the front row with a hairlip. I intend to finish this, once and for all.

Truly,
The 13th Intern

mr cab driver, it's yellow all over NY

and they say he's mentaLL'...canaries have al kinda colour, it's Blasphemy to call it 'Canary' Yellow, Morrissey wil never let you into His concerts no more, He reads here
everynoe knows...

Last edited:
The street art is a sign, but the biggest problem I have with the artist formerly known as Brummie Boy is that he/it/she/they predicted fame for itself several months (years?) ago and she/they/he/it has not attained it. I have registered my formal complaint with the Internal Anal Service but no response. Please pass this urgent message to the artist formerly known as Brummie Boy: Your underwear is exactly where you left them, I repeat, your underwear is exactly where you left them.
As I am only an intern (the 13th, to be exact) I am only authorized to say so much. My boss, "U know nothing about film" has forced me to stay at the office tonight, destroying copies of a magazine that published a bad review of yes, you guessed it, one of HIS movie reviews. I know, absurd, right? First, I had to go around gathering and purchasing said magazines from every local store so that they could be destroyed. I had a date tonight and obviously, I won't make it because I'll be here tonight. When the secretary walked out the door with my boss earlier, she slipped me a note that said, "Please help me." I really don't know what to do or what she meant. How can I help her? I am only an intern. I am currently located in a Wherehouse shredding magazines. I am an unpaid intern and the 13th at that. I feel my life is in danger. I beg you. Meet me in San Jose. I will be in the front row with a hairlip. I intend to finish this, once and for all.

Truly,
The 13th Intern

Very droll. 7/10. B+, but lacks background research. BB only claimed to have any ambition to be another pathetic 'pop star' to troll those on this forum who assumed the only reason anyone would criticise their idol was out of pique, jealousy or mental illness. He made it quite clear his/her/their aim is to destroy the very conceptual framework of Fame, Fame, fatal fame" and that Morrissey had set himself up as a target, though Bowie and Leonard Cohen were considered and may still yet see their alabaster statues come crashing down. This is NOT about Morrissey, it's far more serious than that. BBsky is an Art Terrorist using prose, paint and stand-up Frank Hvam comedy to destroy Patriarchy, Capitalism and the rest of the 'usual suspects'. He will indeed begin a Sonic Noise Terrorist Campaign in September 2016 once his beloved Daughter and Muse is off to University. It will probably begin with a punk-rockabilly set recorded in 24 hours, similar to the Del Ray Rockets but with lyrics by Witt-Goeth-Einstein. All of this was set forth here years ago when BB first arrived claiming to be acting as defence counsel for Morrissey vs the NME, though of course he was just trolling the trolls as they were both just doing their usual click-bait bullshit. It seems as if Morrissey is tuning into BB's wavelength on many issues, as BB totally endorses the following statement:

"For some rock stars are the gods of contemporary pantheon. And for you? What do you think attitudes like Daft Punk, who would rather keep hidden behind their costumes robot?

I think that composers are the new poets, but also that very few could be considered as gods. I admire the ethics of Daft Punk to stay away from the crowd, because once you surrender to the rush of the popularity stop being respected. Being called "celebrity" is now very degrading and usually means that you have succeeded, but you're not very good."

http://www.morrissey-solo.com/content/2488-Morrissey-interview-in-El-Mundo-(Apr-20-2015)

Again, as has been explicated rigorously here, BB is clear that fame is a mental illness between co-dependent 'stars' and 'fans' and he/she/it/they will have nothing to do with it. So it's likely to be a cartoon super-hero project similar to My Little Pony/Star Trek/Game Of Thrones. BB will only do one tour and probably not until he's at least 65, similar to Leonard Cohen. And then he/she/it/they won't be 'visible', just like Daft Punk and Banksy. BBsky knows several world-famous 'stars' and only one of them is content. The other's are tormented wraiths lost in images and acting for their 'fans'. BB either works in the 'star-maker machinery behind the popular song' or knows folk who do in London and LA. He has been begged to step on stage but he/she/it/they are not a *consumer project/product*. All this is true/false/delete as applicable. BB went to University and as he went up and down the staircases in his first term he randomly met people who went on to run the music business in the UK and the USA. Anyone interested can guess who these people are. However, BB's main project is Total Planetary Liberation Of All Sentient Beings. This includes humans but is mostly focussed on the Animal Holocaust issues. He has spend most of his time as an 'undercover sleeper agent' infiltrating the heart of Carnism using the tactics of war and spying. He has eat raw meat, roadkill and steak tartare to win the trust of those he later destroyed. He has no issue with eating the corpse of a murdered being to save other living beings. Some think he is the emerging Osama of Animal Liberation, but he/she/it/they believe Art Terrorism is more effective and some of his associates have done time for falling into that trap. BB's cover was blown years ago hence his slow-burn build on the Interwebz leading up to all or nothing. Perhaps only Posthumous. Nick Drake sold 10k records and is easily as important as anyone else, etc. It's a relief no longer to be on 'Active Duty' and to hang with Brian May whilst negotiating with Farmer Giles about the Badger Kill in The Shire. Some think this is another disguise and BB is STILL doing all that 'Firestarter, twisted Firestarter' stuff that other's went to jail for. No comment. It looks as if there will be a Sonic Statement, adding music to prose and paint, but BB doesn't want to sing anymore. He needs an operation on his throat as he has nodules like Adele and he as hearing/tone/pitch issues from being a teenage Sabbath-Punk headbanger. All those can be resolved according to medical experts but he's not sure if it's worth his time when he knows so many other wonderful singers. He fancies doing a version of the Tamla Motown Greatest Hits and Skinhead Reggae complilations he listened to as a young Peaky Blinder. Who wants to listen to the same singer for an hour? Even Morrissey becomes a tiring drone monotone after half an hour. He'd rather Sharon sing. And Billund Boy whilst he just vogues and throws fascinating dance shapes behind a screen. We'll see. He may just do Press and PR.

Finally, it's "The Secretary", not 'the secretary'. Pay attention:

And BB is unlikely to go back to San Jose or LA. One version of his Autofictional Autobiography truthfully recounts how he was 'Going To California', taken as a 'victim' by a rogue Catholic priest as a 12 year old boy, only to find Cardinal Hell-A who helped him to expand his rent-boy territory. He visited Charles Manson in prison. He f***ed in Death Valley. Of course this may be a ruse, lie or concealment of greater outrages but it's all been recorded and transmitted by the BBC in 2003 so 'go figure'. There's a song about San Jose which neatly summarizes all BB has said in this comment. It's a really, really, special song with lyrics that go:

"Fame and fortune is a magnet
It can pull you far away from home
With a dream in your heart you're never alone
Dreams turn into dust and blow away
And there you are without a friend
You pack your car and ride away

I've got lots of friends in San Jose
Do you know the way to San Jose
Can't wait to get back to San Jose"

We have enjoyed this fruitful interaction. Work harder and your internship may blossom into a more demanding role. Oh, another thing. Some are asking if BB is archiving all this locally. Some of it, a representative sample, but like Banksy, BBsky doesn't really care what happens with the paint, prose of music that issues through his/her/it's Interdimensional Portal. BB may only play live, at random, never actually releasing anything until Posthumous. Who knows. Or cares? BB doesn't. It's not a career project. It's not a 'fame' project. It's 4tehlulz whilst BB is 'living the dream' with Shazz in The Shire. Seriously. Srsly. And so on and so forth.

ps: BB is trying to get Dionne Warwick to sing "Well I Wonder" on his/her/their debut mix-tape. Negotiations ongoing, but obviously on pause as the tragedies of Whitney and Bobbie Houston sacrifice on the Altar Of Fame come to their sad resolutions.

best
BB

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jqWt49o7R-k

[Edit: Sharon. There are errors in this comment. Come to my office. Right now. You know what happens if you transcribe with typos.]

Last edited by a moderator:
Very droll. 7/10. B+, but lacks background research. BB only claimed to have any ambition to be another pathetic 'pop star' to troll those on this forum.....(repeat bullshit for 5000 more words)

I thought you were leaving (again) ? Or was that just another example of you being all talk and no action? No matter how often you claim that you're going to leave, everyone knows you never will. You're a chronic narcissist who can't do without a captive audience. How's your article about Morrissey for the national press/music magazines coming along?

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom