that smiths demo lp thing

I believe all you are after is compiled in Skylarker's NHS collection - here in the bootleg section.
As it's such a big archive, I'd suggest reading through the thread as there is a guide and the latest upload of the collection too. If I was near my computer, I would dig out the exact zip file to hunt down, but it's all there in that thread (Never Heard Symphonies).
Regards,
FWD

I believe all you are after is compiled in Skylarker's NHS collection - here in the bootleg section.
As it's such a big archive, I'd suggest reading through the thread as there is a guide and the latest upload of the collection too. If I was near my computer, I would dig out the exact zip file to hunt down, but it's all there in that thread (Never Heard Symphonies).
Regards,
FWD

As Famous When Dead noted, it's in the Never Heard Symphonies collection. I believe it was originally leaked by Motorways when he uploaded the Revelations boot. I could be wrong.

Anyway, this is Volume 3 of NHS. It contains all available leaks/bootlegs tracks/b-sides/sessions/etc. from the era that ranges from the demos for The Queen Is Dead all the way through the tour for that album.

https://www.sendspace.com/file/rgstur

The rest of the collection is here; it's been re-upped many times since the thread was first created, with updates and fresh links. I don't know if the newest links still work and I cannot commit to re-upping them on any kind of of schedule. Lots should have them by now.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom