Rescheduled concert in Michigan

A

Anonymous

I have tickets from his cancelled show in Flint, MI from June 2014. He has a rescheduled show at a different place in Michigan this summer. Are my tickets from the cancelled show good for this show even though its a different venue?'
I had great seats for last summer's show. Worried I am out a lot of money since the rescheduled show is in a different place.

What do I do???

Re:

2015 tour is not rescheduled tour.

You missed refund period, have to buy a new ticket if you want to see Morrissey this year.

Did you miss the many announcements that the tour was cancelled and not postponed?

I have tickets from his cancelled show in Flint, MI from June 2014. He has a rescheduled show at a different place in Michigan this summer. Are my tickets from the cancelled show good for this show even though its a different venue?'
I had great seats for last summer's show. Worried I am out a lot of money since the rescheduled show is in a different place.

What do I do???

If you bought your tickets from the official ticket source (Ticketmaster, Live nation, or the venue's own ticketing system), you would have been automatically refunded ages ago.

If you bought your tickets on the secondary market (Stub Hub, eBay, another ticketing outlet), and you haven't received a refund yet, well I'm afraid you are out of luck. Your Flint tickets will definitely not get you into the Detroit show.

Back
Top Bottom