Calling all Suede fans

A new album would be brilliant news, I'm very impressed with Bloodsports so I have high hopes.

However the webpage Suede.co.uk has a new homepage that I can't seem to get past which is very annoying when I'm in talks with someone on the forum to buy some gear. Also I can only see this homepage on the laptop, all I get on the tablet and phone is a blank screen? Am I being a simply being a numpty?

A new album would be brilliant news, I'm very impressed with Bloodsports so I have high hopes.

However the webpage Suede.co.uk has a new homepage that I can't seem to get past which is very annoying when I'm in talks with someone on the forum to buy some gear. Also I can only see this homepage on the laptop, all I get on the tablet and phone is a blank screen? Am I being a simply being a numpty?

no i think it a teaser opening as i couldnt get anywhere myself and didnt really know what the hell was going on since i dont do twitter or facebook like most. i also just usually blame things on my electronic ineptitude. hopefully soon. ive no douubt in the men myself especisally brett whom i think has the right stuff to make something truly great

So while i obviously love suedes music and members I really dislike the way they release stuff. If its good just be upfront and put it up with real news. All this coyness is just annoying to me back but hey so it goes and so its going to be I guess. It does look sorta interesting from the song titles and the way they progress invert a bit but I'm slightly concerned that the title I don't know how to reach you and all I'm trying to to tell her sound very similar in syllable count and phonetics but since that seems to be the turning point in the album titles progression maybe that's on purpose and the songs will mesh a bit. I really just don't want an electronic album and the electric blue scares me a bit. Seems like a sample heavy concept album from the feel of the clip. Any thoughts

Love their music, hate the way they treat their fans.

Awfully arrogant band and management.

Love their music, hate the way they treat their fans.

Awfully arrogant band and management.

Couldn't agree more. They've shut down their forum and claim they made an announcement but I certainly didn't see it and obviously neither did the guy I was talking to about buying some of his duplicates. Now I have no way of contacting him until the 'new' forum re-appears some time in the future.

- - - Updated - - -

Actually even more annoying is that they are playing London on the only weekend this year I can't attend!!!!!!!

Now you've got me started, who releases a double Lp on RSD only to then release the same double LP along with the rest of that gig on vinyl and double cd along with a book a few months later thus annoying those fans who either queued outside of record shops or paid over the odds on ebay for the RSD version!

Last edited:
Couldn't agree more. They've shut down their forum and claim they made an announcement but I certainly didn't see it and obviously neither did the guy I was talking to about buying some of his duplicates. Now I have no way of contacting him until the 'new' forum re-appears some time in the future.

- - - Updated - - -

Actually even more annoying is that they are playing London on the only weekend this year I can't attend!!!!!!!

Now you've got me started, who releases a double Lp on RSD only to then release the same double LP along with the rest of that gig on vinyl and double cd along with a book a few months later thus annoying those fans who either queued outside of record shops or paid over the odds on ebay for the RSD version!

were you buying from fuzzyfalt? its just so tedious it makes me wanna just not pay attention until its all over and just get the album with no fuss way after its done being released and all of this coy bull is over and done with. i expefct the album to still be good but who needs or wants this crap

gotta say i dont really care for the album cover. looks to cgi and nthink it would be better without the image but keeping the color scheme and font. album title is really weird as well

Another great song from the upcoming album. Can't wait to hear it live =)

Last edited by a moderator:
Another great song from the upcoming album. Can't wait to hear it live =)

just excellent. guitar part is killer even if it reminds me of something i cant place yet but yeah richard pushed it up a bit it sounds like, much fuller and busier all around, and bretts part in the chorus was a pleasant surprise as it didnt go the way i expected him to sing it (a good thing). very very good and its a solid step forward from bloodsports which i also thought was very very good. production or mastering sounds better this time around as well as it doesnt sound like the treble is bleeding out of my ears this time. made my day and as always , proud to be a suede fan

Last edited by a moderator:
I find this really disappointing, the chorus is so weak. I used to like Brett's vocal melodies, thought they were quite special, but "OUTSIDERSSS OOOH OH OH OH" ... seriously?

The new tracks that have been played live are also quite bland and predictable.

Used to like them a lot but find them difficult to listen to now.

Who's going to see Suede at The Roundhouse next month?
I have seen them many times but the one gig that stands out from the rest was seeing them early 90s at The Roundhouse singing The big time, reduced me to tears.

Who's going to see Suede at The Roundhouse next month?
I have seen them many times but the one gig that stands out from the rest was seeing them early 90s at The Roundhouse singing The big time, reduced me to tears.

thats a really good song and i love the way it ends. ill be sitting with a new born hopefully next month so not me

thats a really good song and i love the way it ends. ill be sitting with a new born hopefully next month so not me
Ahhh congratulations their will be other gigs. Me and my partner have two children and our first date night in about 10 years was seeing Morrissey last month!!! It was well worth the wait.

lol so i read a site called punknews.org mostly out of habit from when i was younger and they weirdly did a review of suedes debut album and gave it four and a half out of five stars. just surprised me to see it there

Ahhh congratulations �� their will be other gigs. Me and my partner have two children and our first date night in about 10 years was seeing Morrissey last month!!! It was well worth the wait.

oh thanks, its going well so far. morrissey was the last show i actually saw without having to cancel last min and now i dont even try. hopefully in the future though well probably have another as well. have fun though.

ha meant to add the link to the review

https://www.punknews.org/review/14003/suede-suede

So did anyone go to either of the suede London gigs at the weekend? I would have loved to have been there but due to very bad timing I was babysitting my 4 year old daughter. I did argue that she was mature enough to be left alone but apparently the police take a very dim view on parents who leave their young children unattended ;-)

another song from the new album. sounds like a comming up b-side. chorus is ok but i really like the rest of it

Back
Top Bottom