What seats did you get for the shows?

terrancestamp

Got 2nd row for Nashville and 5th for Atlanta!! Looks like Stub Hub has 35 Pit seats for Atlanta?? Somone has got to fix the system. I know it's near impossible.

Re: What seats did you get for the shows??

I got two floor seats for MSG. GA was $173.00 I couldn't pay that much. I saw Mozz in GA and shook his hand for $60.00 in NJ in 2009.

New Orleans: 4th row, center, aisle (pretty much perfect I'd say, aside from pit)
Worcester: a friend of mine secured those, and I'm told they are "not bad, orchestra"
NYC: GA. Truthfully, I struggled with this one, given the price, but in the end I bit the bullet because I think I would be disappointed being anywhere else in a venue that size. I'm not one for lining up for 12 hours (I'd rather be drinking, thank you!), and even if I'm towards the back of the GA area, I will have a much better experience than anywhere else in that arena.

Last edited:

Worcester: Pit, row BB.
NYC: GA

I'm still holding out for that Philly rumor to be true.

nc and msg both seated. im not sure about the msg show as i hate that place but it just seems like its gonna be a good show. i expect the setlist to that show will good

NOLA: Front row center in the pit. I'm so excited I can't sleep at night.

NOLA: Section PC Row P1? I think that's Pit Center Row 1. We'll see.
DENVER: Have to resort to Ebay, StubHub.
SLC: GA so basically 1st row.

I'm sure they'll be more dates in SoCal.

I didn't buy a ticket on Friday for the Seattle show as my pet rabbit passed away and it was a shitty day. Today (Tuesday) I took a look and there were only 10 seats available. I got super lucky and got row 2 just left of center. A pick me up after a very depressing weekend. Looking forward to the show.

I got zero seats.

MSG will probably release them closer to the show.

I really hate how venues do this sort of thing. Tickets should be sold in order of quality. Making the early birds buy so-so seats, only to release better seats down the road seems so slimy. They would probably claim it's to battle the scalpers, but we all know it's a means to get people who already have a tickets to buy better seats closer to the show.

I really hate how venues do this sort of thing. Tickets should be sold in order of quality. Making the early birds buy so-so seats, only to release better seats down the road seems so slimy. They would probably claim it's to battle the scalpers, but we all know it's a means to get people who already have a tickets to buy better seats closer to the show.

sadly i will be a guy who will probably buy a second better seat

I got zero seats.

Well rejoice CG, that's something you, Morrissey and I have in common.

You still going Steven?
He says he's not sure CG, he's wondering, what the point if CG isn't there?

So he might not be going, I'll let you know eh.

Well rejoice CG, that's something you, Morrissey and I have in common.

You still going Steven?
He says he's not sure CG, he's wondering, what the point if CG isn't there?

So he might not be going, I'll let you know eh.

One less thing to worry about attending, I guess. :p I was casually going to go see Interpol tonight and I see it sold out which makes me oddly relieved. I gotta catch up on mah shows. I'm concerted the f*** out. I can't even imagine putting up with a room full of Morrissey fans at this point. FTS.

Back
Top Bottom