Is Solomon coming back?

MozIsGod

I don't know the circumstances as to why he left the recent tour, but I really hope he comes back on the U.S. tour.

I don't know the circumstances as to why he left the recent tour, but I really hope he comes back on the U.S. tour.

Yes where did he actually go ? Never had a real explanation hope he's ok.

I think Morrissey has warmed to Mando. I like Mando as well. - I've met him once or twice, really sound chap.

it would appear not, which i think is a shame. Sol must be Moz's longest serving bassist? Seven years between joining the band permanently and leaving due to personal reasons.

Hope eating that beefburger was worth it.

it would appear not, which i think is a shame. Sol must be Moz's longest serving bassist? Seven years between joining the band permanently and leaving due to personal reasons.

Hope eating that beefburger was worth it.

Is that all it was? Because his security was eating pepperoni pizza at the Observatory. :straightface:

he said she said rumour, but one i am more than willing to believe when it comes to the world of morrissey

I thought he punched Moz in the face after it

I remember that there was a rumor that Gary Day punched Morrissey in the face in 2006/2007, too, after he was informed his services were no longer required.

I remember that there was a rumor that Gary Day punched Morrissey in the face in 2006/2007, too, after he was informed his services were no longer required.

Hmm...I thought Gary left voluntarily once his wife was pregnant.
But to be honest, Alain was out of the fold during that time so I doubt Gary wanted to stick around anyways.

Hmm...I thought Gary left voluntarily once his wife was pregnant.
But to be honest, Alain was out of the fold during that time so I doubt Gary wanted to stick around anyways.

My memory could be foggy, but at the time of Soloman's first gigs with Moz (Pasadena, CA three night run, Feb 2007), Morrissey wore make up on his face to make it look as though he was beaten black and blue. The Gary Day rumor had surfaced a few weeks prior, so people thought it might be an inside joke.

I dunno. It's 8 years on at this point, but it was something along those lines.

Back
Top Bottom