I am a muslim radical and ISIS member and a Morrissey fan, ask me anything

Try a little harder. You're in France.

Three things. Or maybe four...
1. The post would only be taken seriously by the most gullible person. Whether it is a prank meant to be taken seriously or a bit of comedy doesn't really matter but that's the only thing that's not clear.
2. The person says they returned to the UK. Taking this at face value nothing they have written says they are in the UK as they write.
3. Anyone anywhere in the world can appear to be posting from any location they choose. Here is a list of French proxies that anyone can use. http://www.proxynova.com/proxy-server-list/country-fr/ Here are instructions on how to use them with Firefox. http://www.tomsguide.com/faq/id-1847788/configure-proxy-settings-mozilla-firefox.html
4. They might as well say they are posting from the surface of the sun. Would you make a post stating that the sun is too hot to support life as we know it? And besides, they're posting from France? (See 3 above.)

I get that ISIS isn't really something to joke about but trollolol. I think Amy's response summed it up.

Actually, it doesn't matter if this is a prank or not. This thread is a shame for this site. Everything has limits or should have them. Not everything is the same and not all means are justified by the end. Sadly there's a growing conviction -promoted by powerful people- about the inconvenience of showing pain, compassion or empathy because that could be understood as weakness. Mimicking psycopaths never is a good idea because you become what you act.

Actually, it doesn't matter if this is a prank or not. This thread is a shame for this site. Everything has limits or should have them. Not everything is the same and not all means are justified by the end. Sadly there's a growing conviction -promoted by powerful people- about the inconvenience of showing pain, compassion or empathy because that could be understood as weakness. Mimicking psycopaths never is a good idea because you become what you act.

This thread is representation of Madness Reich - The SoLow. Because, someone (The Main SoLow Staatspolizei Fürer) push this "thread" with "yes, ok, it will be on".

The original post contains grammatical errors that "Urban" / Herpes Harmonica often makes. Just saying.

The original post contains grammatical errors that "Urban" / Herpes Harmonica often makes. Just saying.
So let me try and recap this:

I have gone from being a nazi to a radical muslim. I know they have in common a love for Hitler but being both is a little more than complicated. You really have to decide what I am now and maybe worry more about the rainbow flag they destroyed in your hometown the other day.

Sick as that post is I cannot take it seriously at all. A radical muslim within the islamic state network posting details of where he lives and where he is. The post is now 2 years and 2 months old.

The post is not illegal and it is not even illegal to travel in and out of the war area that is Syria. A lot of people do that all the time.

I am not an english teacher so my grammar is what it is as I prefer street english and I would love to see 12 Slack buy butter in London with his school and office english.

I am pretty sure that Uncleskinny once again managed to see through whoever posted it just like he did with Wratten.

So let me try and recap this:

I have gone from being a nazi to a radical muslim. I know they have in common a love for Hitler but being both is a little more than complicated. You really have to decide what I am now and maybe worry more about the rainbow flag they destroyed in your hometown the other day.

Sick as that post is I cannot take it seriously at all. A radical muslim within the islamic state network posting details of where he lives and where he is. The post is now 2 years and 2 months old.

The post is not illegal and it is not even illegal to travel in and out of the war area that is Syria. A lot of people do that all the time.

I am not an english teacher so my grammar is what it is as I prefer street english and I would love to see 12 Slack buy butter in London with his school and office english.

I am pretty sure that Uncleskinny once again managed to see through whoever posted it just like he did with Wratten.

You sound triggered.

You sound triggered.
Not at all!

In fact, I always expect something to pop up that ends up involving me some way or the other and that is ok cause as you know I put myself out there quite a lot on this forum so I can only blame myself really.

I know you hate me or despise me or whatever you would call it and you probably have a right to do so as you never took what I said as a joke. I understand and respect that you have been through things in life that shaped you and I cannot criticise you for that at all. Sometimes I do wish you would take my word for it that I never meant any harm even though what I said was harsh and cruel if you took it literally.

It takes so much more to trigger me these days cause words on a forum never comes close to real life anyway.

This should trigger you.

Hillary has always taken absolutely ANY whatever side for absolutely ANY issue whatsoever that she thought was the side that was going to gain her the most immediate popularity. Hillary would enter the sex trade and start human trafficking tomorrow, if she thought that was the side that that would vote for her next week/give her her next paycheck for doing nothing/allow her to squirrel away some more hundreds of millions without anyone noticing/keep her in the governor's mansion/whatever else you can think of that's not entirely honest and also leaves a really bad taste in your mouth.

However, she remains a true pioneer. In the land of "Who I would NEVER want to emulate"

And she will always be a veritable ICON in the world of "My name is Hillary! I am the Shillary! And I only shill for ME!"

This should trigger you.

Jesus, what a load of bollocks.
Ideological chit chat.
I thought people in the US were supposed to be free and feel free.
That freedom of the individuals to live as they pleased was untouchable and a principle.
She talks like some evangelical tv preacher!
Wow, is she considered to be "liberal"?
In fact I would have more respect for her if she would do the usual tv preacher routine on tv prime time:
Oh dear Lord, forgive me, for I have sinned. :tears:
Bursting into tears.
Next day announce you are candidate for the next presidential elections.
And by God, she would rise in the polls! :squiffy:

Hillary possibly has the single biggest ego of ANYONE that I can think of, and believe me, I can think of A LOT of people with egos so big that they wouldn't even fit in the same galaxy together, with self + self's ego.

She is furious and seething that Bill was president. She is furious and seething that Bill humiliated her with a non-stop string of women. She is furious and seething that she didn't win the presidency. Oh, and did I mention that she is furious and seething that Bill was president?

Hillary lies, steals, cheats, and tramples on ANYONE she can, in her disgusting and frantic desperado clamber to try to get to the top of... errr.. whatever she is desperado-ing to get to the top of.

And this all manifests, and then she comes out in yet another ugly pantsuit, and then she shows everyone that she is one big bad ball of bad cosmic karma.

Lather, rinse, new dawn, new day, new ugly pantsuit, and repeat.

Hillary possibly has the single biggest ego of ANYONE that I can think of, and believe me, I can think of A LOT of people with egos so big that they wouldn't even fit in the same galaxy together, with self + self's ego.

She is furious and seething that Bill was president. She is furious and seething that Bill humiliated her with a non-stop string of women. She is furious and seething that she didn't win the presidency. Oh, and did I mention that she is furious and seething that Bill was president?

Hillary lies, steals, cheats, and tramples on ANYONE she can, in her disgusting and frantic desperado clamber to try to get to the top of... errr.. whatever she is desperado-ing to get to the top of.

And this all manifests, and then she comes out in yet another ugly pantsuit, and then she shows everyone that she is one big bad ball of bad cosmic karma.

Lather, rinse, new dawn, new day, new ugly pantsuit, and repeat.
Way you describe her makes me suspect she might be a hell of a good lay.

Way you describe her makes me suspect she might be a hell of a good lay.

Maybe for you, but for her?
On the other hand, what are you waiting for?
Mind you, she might track you down and her appetite might be fading just a little bit if she finds out the name you used on this site.
Well, you can always use condoms.
A hell of a job, Herpes but a great reward!
Go for it. :thumb:

Not at all!

In fact, I always expect something to pop up that ends up involving me some way or the other and that is ok cause as you know I put myself out there quite a lot on this forum so I can only blame myself really.

I know you hate me or despise me or whatever you would call it and you probably have a right to do so as you never took what I said as a joke. I understand and respect that you have been through things in life that shaped you and I cannot criticise you for that at all. Sometimes I do wish you would take my word for it that I never meant any harm even though what I said was harsh and cruel if you took it literally.

It takes so much more to trigger me these days cause words on a forum never comes close to real life anyway.

You would just love it if people hated or despised you, you attention seeking knob. Well, you’re not that important. Takes a bit more to hate someone. I’m just sick and tired of reading your f***ing Scheisse day in day out.

Back
Top Bottom