Florida to Atlanta Car Share

A

Anonymous

I am going to drive from Tampa to Atlanta for the gig. Anyone wish to join me to cut costs and help out with driving?

Bump
Come on.... there must be someone going from the Tampa / north Florida area who wants to share the travel costs?

Last edited by a moderator:
I am going to drive from Tampa to Atlanta for the gig. Anyone wish to join me to cut costs and help out with driving?

Yeah...I bet you'd like a helping hand, creep-o.
68f12e91d3c9ed8dc671593d56c75128.399x200x51.gif

Oh babe feel i feel sorry for you. Can't get a straight answer out of anyone. Just dirty responses

Oh babe feel i feel sorry for you. Can't get a straight answer out of anyone. Just dirty responses

Exactly...... thank you
All I want to do is share the costs of a 450 mile each way trip.....

Bump

Come on, there must be someone wanting to go / is going from the Tampa / central or northern Florida area to Atlanta that wants to car share.
I promise not to do any freaky, kinky stuff. Unless asked....... ;)

Maybe best if you created a forum account, people then could PM you/}

Maybe best if you created a forum account, people then could PM you/}

Cant do that, I was banned for life from this site...... ask Kewpie why.

Doesn't matter anyway, just booked a 10 hour bus trip each was for $78. Leave Tampa Friday evening and arrive Atlanta Saturday morning, depart 2 hours after the gig has ended and arrive back noon Sunday so at least avoid hotels! Not ideal travelling time but will work out cheaper than car hire / petrol / tolls / car parking etc

Jukebox Jury :thumb:

Cant do that, I was banned for life from this site...... ask Kewpie why.

Doesn't matter anyway, just booked a 10 hour bus trip each was for $78. Leave Tampa Friday evening and arrive Atlanta Saturday morning, depart 2 hours after the gig has ended and arrive back noon Sunday so at least avoid hotels! Not ideal travelling time but will work out cheaper than car hire / petrol / tolls / car parking etc

Send me a text when you get to town so we can show you some Atlanta hospitality. Maybe meet up before. Area code Two zero two - six three zero - 5702

Send me a text when you get to town so we can show you some Atlanta hospitality. Maybe meet up before. Area code Two zero two - six three zero - 5702

Meet me in the alley by the railway station....

Back
Top Bottom